Where is April's crossword map

Discus and support Where is April's crossword map in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What is going on with Ultimate word games. Can't get April's map for the crossword. When cam we expect this? 8e13f58e-5506-4058-a090-8e2f6d804ea7 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RustlessSugar00, Apr 14, 2018.

1. Where is April's crossword map

What is going on with Ultimate word games. Can't get April's map for the crossword. When cam we expect this?

:)

RustlessSugar00, Apr 14, 2018
  2. I too am having trouble loading the Daily Challenge Crossword. The ads and other games are loading.

My Crossword Daily Challenge still does not work on April 12, 2018, at 9:16 AM eastern time.

I understand about the crossword map, is the Daily Challenge associated with the map?

Note, this started after a Microsoft update during the evening of April 10, is it connected?|

GinaLancaster, Apr 14, 2018
  3. Where's April Maps????

Hey all, MS Ultimate Word Games April Crossword map is not loading? Is this a common problem??

SnottierRuby736, Apr 14, 2018
  4. NimbleSwine7
    NimbleSwine7 Guest

It's great that the maps are called "Worlds" now. But are we going to get any new ones or has MS abandoned this game?

NimbleSwine7, Apr 17, 2018
  5. Ilmala12 Win User

Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Crosswords and Mystery clue

AND IT WORKS !!!!

Daily Challenge Crosswords works ... and also came back April Maps in Wordament and Jumble !!

No April Map in Crosswords !!

Many Thanks to anyone who worked for it !!!

Mala12
  6. NimbleSwine7 Win User

It's great that the maps are called "Worlds" now. But are we going to get any new ones or has MS abandoned this game?
  7. GinaLancaster Win User

I too am having trouble loading the Daily Challenge Crossword. The ads and other games are loading.

My Crossword Daily Challenge still does not work on April 12, 2018, at 9:16 AM eastern time.

I understand about the crossword map, is the Daily Challenge associated with the map?

Note, this started after a Microsoft update during the evening of April 10, is it connected?|
  8. ApopheniaDeBach Win User

Daily Challenge - problem with Crossword

Thank you for the information. The issue with the data loading for Crossword seems to be resolved now. The April maps for Wordament and Jumble are back as well.

It's a pity that there will be no April map for Crossword, though. If I understand right, it had to be "sacrificed" for something else to take its place. I'm curious about what that might be.
  9. SK369 Win User

April 2018 Crossword not showing

Hi, I have the same issue.. April Adventure Map for Crossword is missing. Please advise. Thanks
Thema:

1. Where is April's crossword map - Similar Threads - Where April's crossword

2. Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???: I got banned for saying a cuss word after being told if I did something again there would be problems and over 20 invites constantly over the course of 5 mins. 7f0e3169-635f-4ce9-9e07-faea5e064f42
  3. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  4. So when is tells me "where do you want your save game to be".

in XBoX on Consoles
    So when is tells me "where do you want your save game to be".: I pressed on this console instead of the cloud is there anyway for I to get it back or (22d 23h 20m) lost forever? I am currently trying to get back into a game but I may have lost all my progress...
  5. No Marvel vs Capcom collection - where are the games?

in XboX Insiders
    No Marvel vs Capcom collection - where are the games?: Why does XB continually miss out on games? I really wanted to get the Marvel vs Capcom collection on my XBOX, but they just don’t seem to care about getting these games or they get them years...
  6. Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?: I was playing one day when I noticed that my controller was clicking everytime I moved the joystick in a particuler way so I did some research and found out that the tiny plastic piece was broken...
  7. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  8. Windows 10 Minecraft Redeemed Code before April of last year but got a new pc, where can I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Windows 10 Minecraft Redeemed Code before April of last year but got a new pc, where can I...: Hello! When the redemption of a code for bedrock was still possible I redeemed the code and got bedrock, because I had a Java account that had been active since before 2018. I was curious where I...
  9. Where is the Xbox Request thread from last friday? I only see the one from April 30th.

in XboX Insiders
    Where is the Xbox Request thread from last friday? I only see the one from April 30th.: Help submitted by /u/Tyrantes [link] [comments]
  10. general update (no insider) came out on April 21st, where do I find the OSU1 more updated?

in XboX Insiders
    general update (no insider) came out on April 21st, where do I find the OSU1 more updated?: People, good night! I went to the microsoft website to see the latest updates and saw that the general update came out on April 21st. I have a problem with updating the insider for 2 months and I...