Where I can find folder with Xbox App games?

Discus and support Where I can find folder with Xbox App games? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My little issue here is that I installed FH5 with the GamePass thru Xbox App in my pc, but I installed in my HDD since at that time my SSD was full.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/H0tch33tos, Dec 13, 2021.

1. Where I can find folder with Xbox App games?

My little issue here is that I installed FH5 with the GamePass thru Xbox App in my pc, but I installed in my HDD since at that time my SSD was full. Because of the HDD sometimes the game doesn't charge the textures very well, so I decided to delete some files and open up a space for the FH5 in my SSD, I started moving the game to my SSD. Settings>Apps>Apps & Features > Move. but in the middle of the process, the power went out and the process was canceled, I'm not able to open the game, I uninstalled but the space in my SSD is less than it was before moving the game, so I think that there are some files remaining in the SSD from the game that I need to erase in order for me to install it again.

submitted by /u/H0tch33tos
    [link] [comments]

/u/H0tch33tos, Dec 13, 2021
  2. unSERtain Win User

Can't install MCC through Game Pass on PC

Is this folder on the computer itself (if so where can I find it), or is this within one of the apps? I'm not seeing anything titled "Game Settings" anywhere.
  3. RichieB_ Win User

How to change install folder in a drive for game pass but folder doesn't exist

Hi AfroBacon,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are trying to change the install folder for Game Pass on your Windows computer, but the folder does not exist. I will be happy to assist you with this issue.

To change the install folder for Game Pass, you can follow these steps:

1. Open the Xbox app on your Windows computer.

2. Click on the three horizontal lines in the top-left corner of the app to open the menu.

3. Click on "Settings" in the menu.

4. Click on "Storage" in the left-hand menu.

5. Under "New apps will save to," select the drive where you want to install Game Pass games.

6. If the folder does not exist, you can create a new folder by clicking on "Add a drive" and selecting the drive where you want to create the folder.

7. Once you have selected the drive and folder, click on "Apply" to save the changes.

If you are still unable to change the install folder for Game Pass, you can try resetting the Xbox app. To do this, follow these steps:

1. Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings app.

2. Click on "Apps" in the Settings app.

3. Scroll down and click on "Xbox" in the list of apps.

4. Click on "Advanced options."

5. Scroll down and click on "Reset."

6. Click on "Reset" again to confirm.

Now, to move a game from one drive to another, please follow these steps:

1. Open the Xbox app on your Windows 10 PC.
    2. Click on the three horizontal lines in the top-left corner of the app to open the menu.
    3. Click on "Downloads" from the menu.
    4. Find the game you want to move and click on it.
    5. Click on "Move" and select the drive and folder where you want to move the game to.

If you are still unable to move the game and are receiving the error message "We didn't find N:\N:\Xbox. Make sure the folder exists and try again", it is possible that there is an issue with the drive itself. I would recommend running a disk check on the drive to ensure that it is functioning properly.

To run a disk check, please follow these steps:

1. Open File Explorer.
    2. Right-click on the drive you want to check and select "Properties".
    3. Click on the "Tools" tab.
    4. Under "Error checking", click on "Check".
    5. Follow the prompts to complete the disk check.

I hope this information helps. We look forward for your response.

Thank you,

Microsofot Community Moderator
  4. Keg504 Win User

Game pass games from previous windows install

Is ModifiableWindowsApps the folder I want? It contains the MCC, but not the other two games I installed before. If not, where can I find this hidden folder? I have one named WindowsApps in the root of the volume, but that is not hidden
  5. Rostom L Win User

Wrong Linking Account

Hi Kris!

Let's see what we can do about that here.

We will have to trace the webcache folder of the game so we can delete its files for you to sign in your correct Xbox account for the said game via Steam.

Navigate to your local AppData's at C:\Users\YourUserNameHere\AppData\LocalLow > Find the games folder there. If you've found it, look for "Saved" folder > Find and open "webcache" folder.
    Delete all files in that folder.
    Launch the game.
    Sign into the preferred Xbox network account and allow the app to access your info.
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

PC Xbox app won't launch games

Hello, alexvor20. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Since you think the install location of the games may be impacting their launch (and reading your issue I also think it), then you can try to change the default location where Xbox App install your games.

To specify where to download and install Xbox games on Xbox App, use these steps:

Open Xbox app.

Click the profile menu in the top-right and select the Settings options.

Click on General.

(Optional) Under the “Game install options” section, select the drive to install games by default.

Click the Change folder option.

Select the new folder location to store Xbox games.

Click the Select Folder button.

After you complete the steps, the game files will be stored in the new folder location.

The install location of apps and games that you download from Microsoft Store is C:\Program Files\WindowsApps. So change your Xbox App folder to this path, uninstall your games, install them again on this folder and see if you can run your games.
Thema:

Where I can find folder with Xbox App games?

1. Where I can find folder with Xbox App games? - Similar Threads - Where find folder

2. where do I find the code for the roblox digital card

in XBoX on Windows
    where do I find the code for the roblox digital card: I used my rewards points to get a Roblox digital card for 100 robux in rewards but I don't know how to redeem it on Roblox and I can't find the code for the card f7ca1fc4-e4c1-4ac8-b1a9-df636508ea41
  3. I don't know where to find the code for my Xbox gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't know where to find the code for my Xbox gift card: I don't know where to find the code for my Xbox gift card ca6ea607-809d-4bb8-aca0-8849803a2ac7
  4. Where can I find figment save files?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where can I find figment save files?: I want to move the save files of Figment: Journey into the mind but cannot seem to find the save files anywhere. fb74c236-e670-4b44-91ae-95314a1064a1
  5. Where do I find the service request number?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I find the service request number?: I put in a warranty on an Xbox elite series 2 custom from the design lab. The packing instructions say the I need to write the service request number on the box. Neither of the 2 emails I've been...
  6. I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them?: I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them? 7765f419-a310-46d8-925d-da096e6b450a
  7. where can i find fc 24?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where can i find fc 24?: I can't find the games in the library. I bought fc 24 inside my fifa 23, the purchase was successful, but I can't find the game anywhere. 03210eee-fff6-4892-b21f-f149db92622a
  8. Microsoft Flight Simulator folder isn't found in the Roaming folder. Where can I find it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator folder isn't found in the Roaming folder. Where can I find it?: I have an add-on app that needs the location of the MSFS application data but don't see a Microsoft Flight Simulator folder in my c:\Users\[profile name]\AppData\Roaming folder. Can I find it...
  9. where is lego star wars the skywlaker saga save game folder. i cant find it in %appdata% >...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where is lego star wars the skywlaker saga save game folder. i cant find it in %appdata% >...: i cant find it %appdata% > Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment then i see only > LEGO Star Wars - The Skywalker Saga > Cachedshaders and pcccpnfig then in cachedshaders DX11>then nothing please...
  10. could you please tell me where can i find the folder where games of game pass are installed...

in XBoX on Windows
    could you please tell me where can i find the folder where games of game pass are installed...: hi good evening, could you please tell me where can i find the folder where games of game pass are installed on PC? i need to erase a game that doesn't appear in "apps and features" and xbox app...