Where do you got to change your pass code and guestion on xbox 360

Discus and support Where do you got to change your pass code and guestion on xbox 360 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Where do you go to change your pass code and guestion on xbox 360 f09357f7-f1a8-4908-8831-3efa3119f2da Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Eddie Pippin, Aug 3, 2023.

1. Eddie Pippin
    Eddie Pippin Guest

Where do you go to change your pass code and guestion on xbox 360

:)

Eddie Pippin, Aug 3, 2023
  2. Mistress Sara Win User

On the 360 console you go to Settings > Family > (with Content Controls on) Change Pass Code.

Otherwise you can go here for more information on resetting it online.
  3. Mad Cow Dizease Win User

Crossroads on protecting my XBL Gamertag

You could simply add a passcode for your account:

How do I change my pass code?

To change your pass code

On your console, go to Settings, then select Family.

Tip Not seeing Settings? You might be using an older version of the console software. See Update your Xbox 360 console software for information on how to update your console software.

Enter your 4-button pass code.

Select Change Pass Code.

Select Change Pass Code again.

Enter a new 4-button pass code twice.

Select Done.

Select Save and Exit.
  4. richbailey4 Win User

Need my pass code

Hello Jesse. I have an Xbox 360. Wanted to change settings. Asking for a pass code.

Where is that? Have Microsoft Account.

Thanks

Rich
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Senha dos pais[Translation-Parental password]

Hi Wesley,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. If this is a Xbox 360 parental password you can reset it by following this guide

changing parental pass code

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Prince Leo II Win User

Can't get onto my account.

No, the only way to change it is on your Xbox 360 System.

If you have forgotten your Xbox LIVE account pass code, recover your account using Xbox LIVE.
Thema:

1. Where do you got to change your pass code and guestion on xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Where got change

2. Where is the Ark Survival Evolved update for Windows 10? Xbox and PS got it so where is the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is the Ark Survival Evolved update for Windows 10? Xbox and PS got it so where is the...: Where is the update for ASE in the microsoft store? 7ca1ae11-e3b4-438e-a962-3b1c04c8cae3
  3. I just got kicked after dying in DMZ, my body jumping far from where I was killed, and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just got kicked after dying in DMZ, my body jumping far from where I was killed, and...: Just got a gold skull after completing a safe and was killed by a ghost ship (boat showed no one was on it) and my body jumped half way across the map after they finished me. I pleaded for help...
  4. Got a problem where a specific friend can't join my games and I can't join theirs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got a problem where a specific friend can't join my games and I can't join theirs: Got a problem where a specific friend can't join my games and I can't join theirs, while it's not every game only games like Risk of Rain 2 and Terraria where the issues happens. When we try...
  5. anyidea how to fix the thing where the game Microsoft flight sim just doesn't load I got...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    anyidea how to fix the thing where the game Microsoft flight sim just doesn't load I got...: i gewt this code and was wandering if anyone knew how to fix it 3b6b827c-5d7d-483a-8b27-10969ae52599
  6. I have lost my Skate 3 character out if know where i have the save file loaded but i got...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have lost my Skate 3 character out if know where i have the save file loaded but i got...: I Haven't played skate 3 in awhile like few months i come back to My guy Deleted now u have to restart What the actual **** Is going on it's hard enough worling my way up in the game but for it to...
  7. I got suspended for making an LFG where I offered to help Elden Ring players defeat their...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got suspended for making an LFG where I offered to help Elden Ring players defeat their...: I made a Looking For Group Post on Elden Ring where all I did was say that I am willing to help anybody with their bossfights except Fire Giant, Placidusax, Hoarah Loux and Radagon. And I got...
  8. Xbox wireless headset just got an update. Where can I find the details?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox wireless headset just got an update. Where can I find the details?: I couldn't find it in the insider patch notes submitted by /u/gimel182 [link] [comments]
  9. Anyone got this same issue where the Spotify link account page is stuck on the "connecting...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone got this same issue where the Spotify link account page is stuck on the "connecting...: link to the pic. submitted by /u/ElectricBelt [link] [comments]
  10. Windows 10 Minecraft Redeemed Code before April of last year but got a new pc, where can I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Windows 10 Minecraft Redeemed Code before April of last year but got a new pc, where can I...: Hello! When the redemption of a code for bedrock was still possible I redeemed the code and got bedrock, because I had a Java account that had been active since before 2018. I was curious where I...