Where do you go to see clips/screenshots you’ve liked?

Discus and support Where do you go to see clips/screenshots you’ve liked? in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Me and my friends were playing sea of thieves a while back and we collected alot of stuff and we had a bideo and i liked/favorited it but now i cant... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Papusa831, May 26, 2024.

1. Papusa831
    Papusa831 Guest

Me and my friends were playing sea of thieves a while back and we collected alot of stuff and we had a bideo and i liked/favorited it but now i cant find it

:)

Papusa831, May 26, 2024
  2. Edgarour Win User

from the app on your phone you can check it in a source of activity - social and even download the video
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Look for Community on your Home screen and your Settings >Account>Privacy & online
  4. FabryZio3 Win User

Hey there :)

I think you can check on the social tab on your console ;)
  5. XBF George L Win User

Is there any way to stop seeing someone's uploads in a game's hub section?

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to the forums with this inquiry. I understand you're having issues with people putting too many clips and screenshots that you don't want to be seeing. On the Xbox App you can press the button on the bottom right of the posted clip
    or screenshot and select "Hide" or "Hide all from this Club". From the Xbox Console itself you can go into the game clip and then go down on the D-pad to go to where it says "View Comments" then to the left to where it says "More Actions..." in there you can
    also Hide the clips to make space for other content. Also of course if you Block someone their posts will no longer show up in your feed. Hope this helps!
  6. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

How can I change my sons settings the setting is shared content

Do you mean shared content as in game captures, like clips or screenshots?
Thema:

1. Where do you go to see clips/screenshots you’ve liked? - Similar Threads - Where clips screenshots

2. Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???: I got banned for saying a cuss word after being told if I did something again there would be problems and over 20 invites constantly over the course of 5 mins. 7f0e3169-635f-4ce9-9e07-faea5e064f42
  3. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  4. So when is tells me "where do you want your save game to be".

in XBoX on Consoles
    So when is tells me "where do you want your save game to be".: I pressed on this console instead of the cloud is there anyway for I to get it back or (22d 23h 20m) lost forever? I am currently trying to get back into a game but I may have lost all my progress...
  5. No Marvel vs Capcom collection - where are the games?

in XboX Insiders
    No Marvel vs Capcom collection - where are the games?: Why does XB continually miss out on games? I really wanted to get the Marvel vs Capcom collection on my XBOX, but they just don’t seem to care about getting these games or they get them years...
  6. Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?: I was playing one day when I noticed that my controller was clicking everytime I moved the joystick in a particuler way so I did some research and found out that the tiny plastic piece was broken...
  7. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  8. where do I find the code for the roblox digital card

in XBoX on Windows
    where do I find the code for the roblox digital card: I used my rewards points to get a Roblox digital card for 100 robux in rewards but I don't know how to redeem it on Roblox and I can't find the code for the card f7ca1fc4-e4c1-4ac8-b1a9-df636508ea41
  9. Where is my tiktok and twitch cape?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my tiktok and twitch cape?: Hello, when the option to claim a Minecraft cape came out, I claimed the Tiktok and Twitch capes, but when I tried to use them, the option didn't appear and the only one available was the...
  10. Please fix this issue Xbox where it doesn’t clip when you want it to

in XboX Insiders
    Please fix this issue Xbox where it doesn’t clip when you want it to: Whenever I want to clip something good, it simply doesn’t let me. I go to clip last 30 seconds and the thing that pops up when you clip something doesn’t pop up. I go to my recent captures and...