Where do you change my profile data so xbox nows that I m Canadian

Discus and support Where do you change my profile data so xbox nows that I m Canadian in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Dear Tech Support, I have a problem, I want to buy at microsoft store something but hes asking me lot of question concerning my adress that I already... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BronzeKetchup48, Sep 1, 2023.

1. Where do you change my profile data so xbox nows that I m Canadian

Dear Tech Support,

I have a problem, I want to buy at microsoft store something but hes asking me lot of question concerning my adress that I already enter it.

I am blocked when he ask me wich state he think that I am american.

I m getting annoyed, could you tell me where I can enter the right data and each time is asking me some question it is pertinent.

Ps: Maybe there is two account thats why its so confusing

:)

BronzeKetchup48, Sep 1, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Microsoft Community.

[​IMG]

Thank you for understanding.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello BronzeKetchup48,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I could not really imagine how important it is for you to be able to rectify this issue at the soonest time possible. However, we have realized that this issue of yours would be dealt better by Microsoft Store support team so that they can properly check what’s going on with your account. They are more equipped with all the tools and resources to get your problem diagnosed. Kindly visit below to contact our live support team.

Please see: Contact Microsoft Store Support - Microsoft Support
  4. The Phoenix 097 Win User

Redeeming a code in Canada

I have NO IDEA where to buy those damn gift cards for Canada.

Do they even exist???

Cause it seems the only $$$ gift card I can find are for the states and will NOT work on

a Canadian profile. So how the hell do I buy stuff now? Not using credit cards or things like that on my xbox/xbox one.

So where/how do I get a prepaid card?
  5. Asarys Win User

Error 80048821

same here

my xbox tells me that my login data were wrong, changed passwort...but that didn't help.

then i tried to download my profile data...."profiles can't be downloaded at this time."

now's my profile gone....so what now??????????????
  6. elitepvp124 Win User

packet loss/audio issues/games crashing

Yes you are correct, but that doesn't show you the official xbox profile pics you can choose from, from your xbox.

When I signed up here, I had to give this forum access to my xbox and data, doing so it used my xbox profile picture. Now that I changed my xbox profile picture it obviously doesn't automatically update here on the forum.
Thema:

1. Where do you change my profile data so xbox nows that I m Canadian - Similar Threads - Where change profile

2. Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???: I got banned for saying a cuss word after being told if I did something again there would be problems and over 20 invites constantly over the course of 5 mins. 7f0e3169-635f-4ce9-9e07-faea5e064f42
  3. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  4. So when is tells me "where do you want your save game to be".

in XBoX on Consoles
    So when is tells me "where do you want your save game to be".: I pressed on this console instead of the cloud is there anyway for I to get it back or (22d 23h 20m) lost forever? I am currently trying to get back into a game but I may have lost all my progress...
  5. I refunded some games but I changed my payment method where will the money go?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I refunded some games but I changed my payment method where will the money go?: I refunded some games but I changed my payment method where will the money go? c39da3c8-53a5-4c35-b5db-a6561b690066
  6. where to contact for username changes minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where to contact for username changes minecraft: i accidentally changed my minecraft username to a derogatory word. and i tried going to mojang support but just got an automated email saying because of migration they are no longer able to...
  7. Where do the username change requests go

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where do the username change requests go: Where do the username change requests go 643687ad-26a8-4252-9322-7be19aaaa897
  8. Any way to recover a hacked Microsoft account where the email has been changed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Any way to recover a hacked Microsoft account where the email has been changed?: So I fell for a phishing scam and my account was stolen and the original email was removed and a new one added so the original account no longer exists, I just wanted to know if there was any way...
  9. Where do you got to change your pass code and guestion on xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do you got to change your pass code and guestion on xbox 360: Where do you go to change your pass code and guestion on xbox 360 f09357f7-f1a8-4908-8831-3efa3119f2da
  10. were in xbox safety settings do i change it where i can play with content created by other...

in XBoX on Consoles
    were in xbox safety settings do i change it where i can play with content created by other...: were in xbox safety settings do i change it where i can play with content created by other players 433e957c-a34a-4740-8de5-7bb98449d98a