Where do the username change requests go

Discus and support Where do the username change requests go in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Where do the username change requests go 643687ad-26a8-4252-9322-7be19aaaa897 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by H.G.D.D, Nov 5, 2023.

1. H.G.D.D
    H.G.D.D Guest

:)

H.G.D.D, Nov 5, 2023
  2. KindGryphon Win User

3. The_Last_DJ Win User

Is there something in the link that was provided which was not clear?
  4. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello H.G.D.D! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Would you be able to provide more context on the question? What detail are you looking for?
  5. H.G.D.D Win User

I am trying to change username on a child account and cannot find out where the request for username changes go. Any information can help like if I can change the settings so that a request is not needed, or if you know exactly where it goes that would help as well. Thanks!
  6. H.G.D.D Win User

Sorry for not elaborating, I am trying to change username on a child account and cannot find out where the request for username changes go.
Thema:

1. Where do the username change requests go - Similar Threads - Where username change

2. Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???: I got banned for saying a cuss word after being told if I did something again there would be problems and over 20 invites constantly over the course of 5 mins. 7f0e3169-635f-4ce9-9e07-faea5e064f42
  3. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  4. So when is tells me "where do you want your save game to be".

in XBoX on Consoles
    So when is tells me "where do you want your save game to be".: I pressed on this console instead of the cloud is there anyway for I to get it back or (22d 23h 20m) lost forever? I am currently trying to get back into a game but I may have lost all my progress...
  5. No Marvel vs Capcom collection - where are the games?

in XboX Insiders
    No Marvel vs Capcom collection - where are the games?: Why does XB continually miss out on games? I really wanted to get the Marvel vs Capcom collection on my XBOX, but they just don’t seem to care about getting these games or they get them years...
  6. Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?: I was playing one day when I noticed that my controller was clicking everytime I moved the joystick in a particuler way so I did some research and found out that the tiny plastic piece was broken...
  7. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  8. where do I find the code for the roblox digital card

in XBoX on Windows
    where do I find the code for the roblox digital card: I used my rewards points to get a Roblox digital card for 100 robux in rewards but I don't know how to redeem it on Roblox and I can't find the code for the card f7ca1fc4-e4c1-4ac8-b1a9-df636508ea41
  9. Where is my tiktok and twitch cape?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my tiktok and twitch cape?: Hello, when the option to claim a Minecraft cape came out, I claimed the Tiktok and Twitch capes, but when I tried to use them, the option didn't appear and the only one available was the...
  10. where to contact for username changes minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where to contact for username changes minecraft: i accidentally changed my minecraft username to a derogatory word. and i tried going to mojang support but just got an automated email saying because of migration they are no longer able to...