Where do i write a Review for Xbox One at??

Discus and support Where do i write a Review for Xbox One at?? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Long story short, Bought me and my oldest son a Xbox One each, and im waiting on mine to be return from being Repaired, and now i have to send my sons... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by wildhorse34, Feb 14, 2014.

1. wildhorse34
    wildhorse34 Guest

Long story short, Bought me and my oldest son a Xbox One each, and im waiting on mine to be return from being Repaired, and now i have to send my sons off cause of same thing won't read Game Disk, Not HAPPY at all, and i have SPENT TONS of money over the
    years from the first day of the reg xbox,

So I'm asking where do i write a Review at on the Xbox One??? I think it's only fair for gamers to know what i have had to deal with from Day One, From TWO broken systems to the Returning the system,

Just better hope you Saved for the cost of Two systems when you buy ONE!!! cause you will need it....

:)

wildhorse34, Feb 14, 2014
  2. Review Model for the Xbox One

I was wondering if it was possible for me to get a review model for the Xbox One so that I can write a review for my website. I was also wondering whether or not I would be able to use it to review any of the Xbox One exclusive titles.

NerdyAtom237472, Feb 14, 2014
  3. MarriottMan
    MarriottMan Guest
    Need help how do you write a game review on your xbox.

Hi guys and girls.

I need a little bit of help here how do you write a review about a game on your xbox. I Own hellblade which I a awesome game but I can't write a review....... Help please.

MarriottMan, Feb 14, 2014
  4. Where do i write a Review for Xbox One at??

I wouldn`t waste your time creating a thread on here just to bad mouth the xbox one,it will be removed.

I am sure there are loads of sites when you can do your moaning.

THEOWENKILLER, Feb 14, 2014
  5. Try leaving the info in the feedback section. I would also suggest leaving constructive feedback, not just whinny rambling. Not saying you do, just saying in general.

SparkStormrider, Feb 14, 2014
  6. Auswulf
    Auswulf Guest
    The unfortunate consequence of buying a new console at launch. You gotta expect hardware failures with mass produced new tech. Buying a next gen console at launch is like gambling you will either win or lose.

Auswulf, Feb 14, 2014
  7. wildhorse34
    wildhorse34 Guest
    i AGREE 100% you are going to get Failures, 1st it's sad i BUY not ONE but TWO bad systems, Don't take post Wrong!!! the support group that i have spoke with is AWESOME could not ask for better help,

P.S The Support person with MS there self Told me to Write a Review on this website telling how i Feel..she sent me the link to the Review Forum but after we got done talking i exit out of our chat and lost the page,...But They are the ones that told me
    to write the Review....

it's NOT the Broken systems that bother me!! 1st it's MS not offer me ANYTHING for the trouble that i had to deal with when a system Breaks, 2nd, I don't think MS is very Clear with the Diff in the two shipping Returns you have to pick from,!!!.. Trust with
    the 360 i couldn't understand why gamers was getting upset over the RROD!! but after having Two $500 system go down, I fully understand there feelings now.....

wildhorse34, Feb 15, 2014
  8. voteDC
    voteDC Guest

[quote user="Auswolf7"]You gotta expect hardware failures with mass produced new tech.[/quote]Why must you.

If I am paying £430 for something then I expect it to work, regardless of if it is a new product to the market or not. It isn't even as if optical drives are a new technology.

voteDC, Feb 15, 2014
  9. Auswulf
    Auswulf Guest
    It is an unfortunate expectation with anything that is mass produced. Not so much of how new or how long the tech has been out, it is the quality and build of the item. By the sounds of it quantity beat quality in the manufacturing process with the Xbox
    One. This seems to be a more common thing nowadays with companies cutting costs and using to cheaper materials and labour. So it has to be expected with alot of todays tech now matter how cheap or expensive there is a huge chance of failure.

Auswulf, Feb 15, 2014
  10. xXCamhawkXx
    xXCamhawkXx Guest
    Wow 2 malfunctioning Xbones. That sucks. I can certainly understand your frustration. However it sounds like MS is doing what they can to make it right. Honestly fixing the issue is really all they HAVE to do. It's like going to a restaurant and your steak
    is not prepared correctly. They don't (and depending on the stink you make) have to comp your meal but bring you a steak prepared the way it was ordered. All I can say is they are in the business of making money. If they gave tons of freebees whenever something
    went wrong their products would cost just that much more. It gets paid for some how. Enjoy your repaired Xbones.

xXCamhawkXx, Feb 16, 2014
  11. jaspertodd
    jaspertodd Guest
    I thought they were giving out a free game or something to people that have faulty disk drives? I could of sworn I read that?

But to stick on the subject. I feel for you, a lot of us had the same problem with the 360 when it 1st came out,alot more then others. All I can tell you is move on you're review is gonna do no good. Microsoft is doing a good job on there own without the
    help of the public....Every game journalist out there is bashing the new Xbox1 cause of the Xbox1 only being able to run 720p while the SP4 can run a amazing 1020p......So everyone on the internet is up in arms over the subject.

jaspertodd, Feb 17, 2014
  12. Sorry I am living proof of a customer who was greatly disturbed about Xbox One and was greatly disappointed when I had to buy 3 Xbox One consoles in an a year-and-a-half span. on the third attempt my CD drive have gone out just after I had bought the Fallout
    4 game, I was finally fed up with it and called support.com and told them that they needed to replace it or else and I had seen it online on their website where they were willing to freely replace the CD drive if you were part of the batch that was bad. I
    was ready to put the paddle down and walk away from Xbox all together and I have been faithful with their console since day one in fact I loved it so much I removed myself from the PS console all together when the PS2 had first come out. Xbox One support had
    sent me a label to print out and asked if I could send it into them for them to have to take a look and to me and to expect that it might take a month or more to get it back if not guaranteed to be fixed at all. With everything that was going on I was shocked
    to see that in less than two weeks I had gotten my Xbox back one back and that the CD drive was working perfectly again taking my games. Now I don't want to put a Pity trip out there but I am of a man with many health problems and at times I am unable to remove
    myself from my dwelling I use Xbox to interact with my family who lives many miles away. So my Xbox is actually a form of link to the outside world and I would love to put it out there an awesome review that Xbox had come through and replace my CD drive completely
    free and added on a game as well. They have renewed my faith and I stand 100% again behind Microsoft. Thank you guys so much for everything you have done for this humble man. God bless you all.

Awsome Midget77, Oct 31, 2018
  13. Awsome Midget77 Win User

Sorry I am living proof of a customer who was greatly disturbed about Xbox One and was greatly disappointed when I had to buy 3 Xbox One consoles in an a year-and-a-half span. on the third attempt my CD drive have gone out just after I had bought the Fallout
    4 game, I was finally fed up with it and called support.com and told them that they needed to replace it or else and I had seen it online on their website where they were willing to freely replace the CD drive if you were part of the batch that was bad. I
    was ready to put the paddle down and walk away from Xbox all together and I have been faithful with their console since day one in fact I loved it so much I removed myself from the PS console all together when the PS2 had first come out. Xbox One support had
    sent me a label to print out and asked if I could send it into them for them to have to take a look and to me and to expect that it might take a month or more to get it back if not guaranteed to be fixed at all. With everything that was going on I was shocked
    to see that in less than two weeks I had gotten my Xbox back one back and that the CD drive was working perfectly again taking my games. Now I don't want to put a Pity trip out there but I am of a man with many health problems and at times I am unable to remove
    myself from my dwelling I use Xbox to interact with my family who lives many miles away. So my Xbox is actually a form of link to the outside world and I would love to put it out there an awesome review that Xbox had come through and replace my CD drive completely
    free and added on a game as well. They have renewed my faith and I stand 100% again behind Microsoft. Thank you guys so much for everything you have done for this humble man. God bless you all.
  14. jaspertodd Win User

I thought they were giving out a free game or something to people that have faulty disk drives? I could of sworn I read that?

But to stick on the subject. I feel for you, a lot of us had the same problem with the 360 when it 1st came out,alot more then others. All I can tell you is move on you're review is gonna do no good. Microsoft is doing a good job on there own without the
    help of the public....Every game journalist out there is bashing the new Xbox1 cause of the Xbox1 only being able to run 720p while the SP4 can run a amazing 1020p......So everyone on the internet is up in arms over the subject.
  15. xXCamhawkXx Win User

Wow 2 malfunctioning Xbones. That sucks. I can certainly understand your frustration. However it sounds like MS is doing what they can to make it right. Honestly fixing the issue is really all they HAVE to do. It's like going to a restaurant and your steak
    is not prepared correctly. They don't (and depending on the stink you make) have to comp your meal but bring you a steak prepared the way it was ordered. All I can say is they are in the business of making money. If they gave tons of freebees whenever something
    went wrong their products would cost just that much more. It gets paid for some how. Enjoy your repaired Xbones.
  16. Auswulf Win User

It is an unfortunate expectation with anything that is mass produced. Not so much of how new or how long the tech has been out, it is the quality and build of the item. By the sounds of it quantity beat quality in the manufacturing process with the Xbox
    One. This seems to be a more common thing nowadays with companies cutting costs and using to cheaper materials and labour. So it has to be expected with alot of todays tech now matter how cheap or expensive there is a huge chance of failure.
  17. wildhorse34 Win User

i AGREE 100% you are going to get Failures, 1st it's sad i BUY not ONE but TWO bad systems, Don't take post Wrong!!! the support group that i have spoke with is AWESOME could not ask for better help,

P.S The Support person with MS there self Told me to Write a Review on this website telling how i Feel..she sent me the link to the Review Forum but after we got done talking i exit out of our chat and lost the page,...But They are the ones that told me
    to write the Review....

it's NOT the Broken systems that bother me!! 1st it's MS not offer me ANYTHING for the trouble that i had to deal with when a system Breaks, 2nd, I don't think MS is very Clear with the Diff in the two shipping Returns you have to pick from,!!!.. Trust with
    the 360 i couldn't understand why gamers was getting upset over the RROD!! but after having Two $500 system go down, I fully understand there feelings now.....
Thema:

1. Where do i write a Review for Xbox One at?? - Similar Threads - Where write Review

2. Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???: I got banned for saying a cuss word after being told if I did something again there would be problems and over 20 invites constantly over the course of 5 mins. 7f0e3169-635f-4ce9-9e07-faea5e064f42
  3. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  4. So when is tells me "where do you want your save game to be".

in XBoX on Consoles
    So when is tells me "where do you want your save game to be".: I pressed on this console instead of the cloud is there anyway for I to get it back or (22d 23h 20m) lost forever? I am currently trying to get back into a game but I may have lost all my progress...
  5. No Marvel vs Capcom collection - where are the games?

in XboX Insiders
    No Marvel vs Capcom collection - where are the games?: Why does XB continually miss out on games? I really wanted to get the Marvel vs Capcom collection on my XBOX, but they just don’t seem to care about getting these games or they get them years...
  6. Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?: I was playing one day when I noticed that my controller was clicking everytime I moved the joystick in a particuler way so I did some research and found out that the tiny plastic piece was broken...
  7. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  8. where do I find the code for the roblox digital card

in XBoX on Windows
    where do I find the code for the roblox digital card: I used my rewards points to get a Roblox digital card for 100 robux in rewards but I don't know how to redeem it on Roblox and I can't find the code for the card f7ca1fc4-e4c1-4ac8-b1a9-df636508ea41
  9. Where is my tiktok and twitch cape?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my tiktok and twitch cape?: Hello, when the option to claim a Minecraft cape came out, I claimed the Tiktok and Twitch capes, but when I tried to use them, the option didn't appear and the only one available was the...
  10. Pc running horrible out of no where.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pc running horrible out of no where.: [img] So I’m using the game “ fortnite “ as a benchmark test , I have a 3060 ti with an Intel i510600k and was able to run easily 90-120fps on high settings then out of no where the textures...