Where do I upload this footage I took of 2 people cheating in GTA online

Discus and support Where do I upload this footage I took of 2 people cheating in GTA online in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For the first time I managed to get footage of 2 cheaters in GTA online. They are using God mode and I was wondering where to send the footage to make... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Liam Hawkins, Jan 1, 2024.

1. Liam Hawkins
    Liam Hawkins Guest

For the first time I managed to get footage of 2 cheaters in GTA online. They are using God mode and I was wondering where to send the footage to make sure they are punished or something. It's the first time I managed to do it.

:)

Liam Hawkins, Jan 1, 2024
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Hello Liam H, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you. All users help each other with common problems.

For this type of complaints, it is best to go to the official website of the game developers. There I leave you an article from the developer that talks about reporting complaints:

https://support.rockstargames.com/e...s-who-make-trampas-in-Grand-Theft-Auto-Online

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Happy year blesses.
  3. Hoskayra Win User

It was a pleasure trying to help. Happy new year and blessings.
  4. Andreas_212 Win User

Is boosting the same as cheating?

boosting is not cheating at all. Boosting is a bigger issue these days because of achievements. People want to be able to get online achievements for games no one plays online anymore so how do you do that? get your friends or other people who want them
    as well to play some boosting matches.

I hosted a dead rising two event where we would take turns winning so that we could unlock the online acheivements. It wasnt cheating as we didnt do anything outside of normal game play, we just took turn letting each other win.

gears of war 2 developers help players boost by holding bonus XP weekends. Is that cheating? No its boosting to help people rank up to 100 and get the acheievement.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Please active again

The license for its distribution was a temporary one tied to the new movie, and it has been delisted and is highly unlikely to return. I recommend you go to YouTube where many people have uploaded footage
  6. super spuddage Win User

Uploading Game Footage to Youtube

I wasn't talking about only making money I was talking about uploading game footage in general. Some people have reported to of had their game footage taken down regardless of weather they were trying to make money from it. This was just a recommendation
    on what to do. No biggie.
Thema:

1. Where do I upload this footage I took of 2 people cheating in GTA online - Similar Threads - Where upload footage

2. Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???: I got banned for saying a cuss word after being told if I did something again there would be problems and over 20 invites constantly over the course of 5 mins. 7f0e3169-635f-4ce9-9e07-faea5e064f42
  3. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  4. So when is tells me "where do you want your save game to be".

in XBoX on Consoles
    So when is tells me "where do you want your save game to be".: I pressed on this console instead of the cloud is there anyway for I to get it back or (22d 23h 20m) lost forever? I am currently trying to get back into a game but I may have lost all my progress...
  5. No Marvel vs Capcom collection - where are the games?

in XboX Insiders
    No Marvel vs Capcom collection - where are the games?: Why does XB continually miss out on games? I really wanted to get the Marvel vs Capcom collection on my XBOX, but they just don’t seem to care about getting these games or they get them years...
  6. Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?: I was playing one day when I noticed that my controller was clicking everytime I moved the joystick in a particuler way so I did some research and found out that the tiny plastic piece was broken...
  7. if i buy the xbox one x version of hogwarts legacy will it automatically upload to where i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i buy the xbox one x version of hogwarts legacy will it automatically upload to where i...: Want to play it on my old consul but continue my progress from where I am on my series x version. Not have to start from the beginning, is that possible? Thanks f273ad35-4d29-48e3-8e01-97ef38785437
  8. Where is the upload custom gamerpic option on the Xbox App?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is the upload custom gamerpic option on the Xbox App?: On the latest version of the Xbox App for PC, the option for custom gamerpic uploads is not visible on the interface. [img] 586ce188-0dab-4e61-93ed-97ebc6290913
  9. Upload Studio on Xbox One - how to make OneDrive work and where do the clips go

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upload Studio on Xbox One - how to make OneDrive work and where do the clips go: Hopefully really basic question here. My son has just started using Upload Studio on Xbox One, and adding voiceovers to clips he's made from Minecraft . When it comes to upload, it always fails...
  10. On youtube one 360 where do I find the filter for sorting videos by upload date?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On youtube one 360 where do I find the filter for sorting videos by upload date?: I can't seem to find it. : / 28bd72c6-0778-43b9-b0db-fb7cb9747703