Where do I ship my Controller for a repair order?

Discus and support Where do I ship my Controller for a repair order? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I put in a repair order and I haven't been sent the address that I need to send the controller to. Can I bring it into Microsoft store or should I wait... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nathanswitala, Aug 14, 2021.

1. Where do I ship my Controller for a repair order?

I put in a repair order and I haven't been sent the address that I need to send the controller to. Can I bring it into Microsoft store or should I wait for the email? What should I do here?

:)

Nathanswitala, Aug 14, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

They should send you a prepaid label to ship it with. If you don't receive it, you'll want to contact support to have them resend it. http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  3. Zerg Me Down Win User

Microsoft

I ordered a limited edition Xbox Cyberpunk 2077 Wireless Controller on May 3 and Microsoft never shipped my order. the order is not yet completed, my card has been charged. WHERE IS MY CONTROLLER?
    Your order is most likely delayed. With the virus going on online shipping is backed up.
  4. CookedMass78046 Win User

Xbox Repair and Expedited Shipping

I have placed an order for repair, and have paid for expedited shipping TWICE, and NOT ONCE has a shipping label been available to print. There is no information on where to send my console for repair, just a nice note in my Service Box that my order is
    "In Process". Have spent many hours with the online support staff trying to get a shipping label, to no avail. Amazing to think that Microsoft has turned into a garden-variety internet scammer.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Need shipping address for controller exchange

Hello Spider,

Thanks for coming to the forums. With repair orders you get an email with all the information. Unfortunately, with controllers, you do not get a shipping label. It is also very important when you do ship it out write your order number for the repair on the
    outside of the box. Here is the address for the US shipping.

MS Returns Center

5700 South International Pkwy

McAllen TX, 78503

Hope this helps.

Brad
  6. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Registration Issues

You can't register the controller. You'll need to contact Xbox Support. Make sure you have a copy of your receipt.

There are no repairs done for the controller, only replacements.

If Xbox Support creates a repair order for the controller you'll have to pay for shipping to send your controller into the repair center.
Thema:

1. Where do I ship my Controller for a repair order? - Similar Threads - Where ship Controller

2. Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???: I got banned for saying a cuss word after being told if I did something again there would be problems and over 20 invites constantly over the course of 5 mins. 7f0e3169-635f-4ce9-9e07-faea5e064f42
  3. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  4. So when is tells me "where do you want your save game to be".

in XBoX on Consoles
    So when is tells me "where do you want your save game to be".: I pressed on this console instead of the cloud is there anyway for I to get it back or (22d 23h 20m) lost forever? I am currently trying to get back into a game but I may have lost all my progress...
  5. No Marvel vs Capcom collection - where are the games?

in XboX Insiders
    No Marvel vs Capcom collection - where are the games?: Why does XB continually miss out on games? I really wanted to get the Marvel vs Capcom collection on my XBOX, but they just don’t seem to care about getting these games or they get them years...
  6. Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?: I was playing one day when I noticed that my controller was clicking everytime I moved the joystick in a particuler way so I did some research and found out that the tiny plastic piece was broken...
  7. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  8. Where do I ship my xbox controller for replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I ship my xbox controller for replacement: Where do I ship my xbox controller for replacement, Anyone know? 2ba386f7-8b93-4ef8-b37d-e54f4dc25196
  9. where is my refund shipping label?

in XBoX on Consoles
    where is my refund shipping label?: I placed an order to repair my Xbox elite series controller which has stick drift, the first email I got was discussing how to send the dysfunctional product telling me I'd get a secondary email...
  10. From where do they ship controller replacements?

in XBoX on Consoles
    From where do they ship controller replacements?: Wanted to get controller replaced. got a tracking code in email and send my controller in 2 days it arrived from holland in germany. Now my replacement was shipped 25 januarywithout track and...