Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

Discus and support Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Carson Aitken, Jun 24, 2024 at 2:23 AM.

1. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to

:)

Carson Aitken, Jun 24, 2024 at 2:23 AM
  2. - AJ - Win User

Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to

Hi, Carson! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry you are experiencing issues with your controller.

To have your device serviced, you'll first need to register it and request a Service Order from Microsoft. Once this is done, you should receive a shipping label you can use to send your controller to Microsoft's Service Center.

To do so:

- Go to https://account.microsoft.com/devices
    - Sign in to your Microsoft account.
    - Click on "Register Device"
    - Enter your controller's serial number and all required information.

* The serial number can be found in the battery compartment (regular Xbox Controllers), or the back of the controller (Elite Series 2 Controllers)

- Once registered, its warranty status will be displayed next to the device's name.
    - If you'd like to issue a service order for your device, please click on "See details" and then select "Start order" from the "Device Coverage" section.

-------

• If you have already issued a service order, check the email address associated with your Microsoft Account for an email containing the shipping label. Please make sure to check the "Spam" and "Junk email" folders.

• If it's been more than 48 hours and you still haven't received the shipping label, please contact Xbox Support for further assistance. To do so:

- Go to https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/
    - Sign in to your Microsoft Account.
    - Click the green "Contact Us" button.
    - Select the support topic and issue that relates the most to your problem.
    - Follow the prompts.

--------

Please feel free to reach out if you have any further questions, I'd be happy to help.
    Best regards.
  3. Ryan [Limitless] Win User

Where do I send my controller to be repaired

4. Geth Win User

Where do I send it too?

If you've already contacted them, they should be sending you a label on where to send it.

Did they not explain that?
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

Where do I send it too?

Not true. I've shipped in my elite controller last time and got a pre paid shipping label from MS.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Where do I send it too?

They should send you a prepaid label and you would just drop it off at UPS or wherever the label is for.
Thema:

Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

1. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send... - Similar Threads - Where send controller

2. hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...: So my buttons will not work, they worked maybe 30 mins beforehand where I sat the controller down and picked it back up and they were unresponsive, My warranty is still covered and the big issue...
  3. Where can I send my controllers to get fixed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I send my controllers to get fixed.: In 2021 is when I got my first Xbox and i have three controllers for it (thier all made by Microsoft) my three controllers have different problems, for my series x/s controller is one of the...
  4. Where do I send my controller to be repaired

in XBoX on Windows
    Where do I send my controller to be repaired: I need to send Xbox controller for repair but I don’t know where I send it 2dc57934-06a6-4910-b807-e67908ee961d
  5. Where can i send in my ideas for xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Where can i send in my ideas for xbox: If any 1 can message me a website to do so, thatd be great, as admin keep removing my posts like im doing something wrong by mentioning the truth submitted by /u/Ancient_Chipmunk_755 [link]...
  6. How do i and where do i send my controller to be fixed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i and where do i send my controller to be fixed?: My Xbox elite series 2 controller has something wrong with the left stick and left bumper. the left bumper only works 1/3 of the time and when i move forward on my left stick then sharply move...
  7. where can i send a screenshot of messages sent by a player? i found a nazi player and i...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    where can i send a screenshot of messages sent by a player? i found a nazi player and i...: where can i send a screenshot of messages sent by a player? i found a nazi player and i want to report him a45bb1a7-bd84-4b8a-bec9-734c25d46bd7
  8. Xbox one X- send to? Where I pitched COD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one X- send to? Where I pitched COD: What does send to mean after you purchased COD? My daughter has and Xbox S and I want it on my Xbox one x, and it wont send it to anywhere plz help 98ce87b2-b9e5-4bfe-ba7c-271271b0292d
  9. My motherboard is fried.. What and where can I send it to be repaired.. Please assist me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My motherboard is fried.. What and where can I send it to be repaired.. Please assist me: My motherboard is fried and I don't know what to do or where to send it to be repaired.. Please assist me 4a788a0b-a6be-48e4-a911-e6a914ebf0bf
  10. Where do I send my xbox series x off for repair??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my xbox series x off for repair??: I've had the console assessed by a company who have said it needs a retimer chip replacing and they cannot get the parts due to stock shortages. Is this something I can send back to Microsoft to...