Where do I report bugs found on Xbox One?

Discus and support Where do I report bugs found on Xbox One? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Where do I report bugs I find on Xbox One? Like if the wrong title or box art is used in the achievements section or if an app (like Events or Avatars)... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Procrastus, Aug 29, 2020.

1. Procrastus
    Procrastus Guest

Where do I report bugs I find on Xbox One? Like if the wrong title or box art is used in the achievements section or if an app (like Events or Avatars) crashes on launch?

:)

Procrastus, Aug 29, 2020
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Procrastus

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently inquiring about how to report bugs on your console.

If you are using
    Enhanced error reporting
    on your account, then you automatically submit info every time a game or app crashes.

However, you can go a step further and
    provide feedback as an Xbox Insider
    . This allows you to provide additional info in regards to something specifically, and should thus allow developers of games or apps to work on a fix post-haste. Alternatively some developers provide additional peripherals
    from which to provide feeback from.

I hope this is of some use to you.
  3. AzyadNawfal2010 Win User

Hi there,I just bought my Xbox One S on Saturday and there is something wrong with it.I cannot install Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 on Microsoft Store.And,are we allowed to play Microsoft Flight Simulator on Xbox?Thank you.
  4. DamianPye Win User

I have $25.10 and on the bye game it says i have $

5. dempup Win User

Hi DamianPye and AzyadNawfal2010.

If you have any questions, please start your own thread on the forum.
  6. Porschesgt10 Win User

Xbox Insider Hub

It's where you can get to test things/games before releasing it. Basically like try and the report any bugs type of thing then do question on how you found it
Thema:

1. Where do I report bugs found on Xbox One? - Similar Threads - Where report bugs

2. Where to direct a report that isn't captured by "Report A Problem"

in XboX Insiders
    Where to direct a report that isn't captured by "Report A Problem": Hi, I subscribe to the RSS feed of XBox Insiders, which have been talking about audio problems as an ongoing issue for a while. Is there any place to submit a more detailed report about this (as...
  3. Where do I go to report unsatisfactory customer support?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I go to report unsatisfactory customer support?: Hello, I recently contacted Microsoft support regarding a broken xbox series 2 elite controller. The product is under warranty and I was trying to get my controller fixed/serviced. The customer...
  4. Where to report stolen xbox and is there anything I can do about it besides sitting and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where to report stolen xbox and is there anything I can do about it besides sitting and...: My Xbox and 2TB external HD was stolen last summer and clearly the law enforcement isn’t gonna do anything about because I told them by name who stole it and where they live and nothing happened,...
  5. Where can I report a missing package?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can I report a missing package?: The FedEx shipment states that the package was delivered but I haven't received it. I called FedEx and they said the package was delivered. I also asked around in the mailroom and leasing office...
  6. Where do i report accounts threatening to ddos

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where do i report accounts threatening to ddos: already blocked their main because they kept harassing me. The first message says "thought u were safe because you blocked, nah" [mod removed] 48ac9e32-d1ae-43df-b300-8e9d709b5b68
  7. Don’t know where else to report it

in XboX Insiders
    Don’t know where else to report it: Since the museum.Xbox.com site came up a few months ago I noticed my First Login on Xbox One was wrong. I had brought my first Xbox One in May of 2015 and I had gotten Xbox One Elite bundle (the...
  8. Responsive Design Bug spotted, where can I report this?

in XBoX on Windows
    Responsive Design Bug spotted, where can I report this?: I think the issue stems from the game name being extremely long! I hope they can fix this as the word is overlapping other content! I'm posting it here, because I don't know where I can report...
  9. Does anyone know where to report a bug to Microsoft?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know where to report a bug to Microsoft?: I came across a bug today that grants an Xbox live subscription of any month amount offered for free and charges no payment method at all. Since I came across this on accident, I am currently...
  10. I couldn't find where to report a bug so here we are

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I couldn't find where to report a bug so here we are: I was playing and recording clips like I usually do, but when I went to check them they were messed up. Only 16 seconds long instead of 30, no sound, and they ended way before I hit record...