where do i report an ambassador, I also need help for something else.

Discus and support where do i report an ambassador, I also need help for something else. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; They knowingly aided in the theft of xbox live and game pass services by taking down the post i put in the forums. I put it there so a microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by zero2umashi, Jan 7, 2019.

1. zero2umashi
    zero2umashi Guest

They knowingly aided in the theft of xbox live and game pass services by taking down the post i put in the forums.

I put it there so a microsoft employee could see it and get the information to the proper employees.

the ambassador intentionally took it down cause it violated rule 6

even though their suggestion of reporting theft of service via xbox isn't possible because the option doesn't exist.

Yes i even googled it and no relevant results came up.

there is literally no option to report theft of service so i did it in the forums on my other profile,

giving as much information as possible without involving other people but the offender.

If i could rig it to where only a microsoft employee could see the gamertag or links, i would

but i didn't see that option and there's nowhere else to report this thanks to microsoft removing !-800-4-MY-XBOX.

I need help or links so i can contact a microsoft employee to give them the information.

a felony has taken place and i want to help microsoft resolve it.

a seller on facebook is knowing committing theft of microsoft services

offering Quote:

"Xbox 1 first gen 500gb 250$ no lower than 200$ 7 games installed 186 ready to be installed xbox live for life just that is worth the money but you cant delete my profile you can change the gt tho"

"i havent paid for xbox live since i had it an iv had it for 2 years"

"i play free never have i spent a dime on xbox live lol"

"im selling it expensive because i dont have to pay for xbox live or the game pass"

Please help me with links to report this to a microsoft employee.

[Moderator Edit: Moved from Community Participation Centre]

:)

zero2umashi, Jan 7, 2019
  2. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

You do know this guy could be lying, right?
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Hi, if you really wanted to report them use cheating and add a comment.

I am with steelwand7664 on this, there could be a valid reason for the seller not having to pay for Xbox Live etc. It is against the rules to sell a gamer account though.

Personally I wouldn't worry too much about it, Microsoft has things in place to deal with market place theft.
  4. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

5. ReaperPhoenix87 Win User

Allow me to chime in here, I may be just a simple user, and yes lying is a possibility always. But if i was selling a product/service (and as I always am) I would want to investigate every accusation of theft sense if it is true would be costing me, or more
    importantly my sponsors money.

Just my 2¢ on this bit is all.
  6. zero2umashi Win User

quotes:

"The games come thru game pass which i also havent paid for i think the xbox is glitched"

"Theres plenty of cheaper consols but they gotta pay for xbox live every month 3 month 1 year i dont pay ███ lol"
Thema:

1. where do i report an ambassador, I also need help for something else. - Similar Threads - where report ambassador

2. Where to direct a report that isn't captured by "Report A Problem"

in XboX Insiders
    Where to direct a report that isn't captured by "Report A Problem": Hi, I subscribe to the RSS feed of XBox Insiders, which have been talking about audio problems as an ongoing issue for a while. Is there any place to submit a more detailed report about this (as...
  3. Where do I go to report unsatisfactory customer support?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I go to report unsatisfactory customer support?: Hello, I recently contacted Microsoft support regarding a broken xbox series 2 elite controller. The product is under warranty and I was trying to get my controller fixed/serviced. The customer...
  4. Where to report stolen xbox and is there anything I can do about it besides sitting and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where to report stolen xbox and is there anything I can do about it besides sitting and...: My Xbox and 2TB external HD was stolen last summer and clearly the law enforcement isn’t gonna do anything about because I told them by name who stole it and where they live and nothing happened,...
  5. Where can I report a missing package?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can I report a missing package?: The FedEx shipment states that the package was delivered but I haven't received it. I called FedEx and they said the package was delivered. I also asked around in the mailroom and leasing office...
  6. Where do i report accounts threatening to ddos

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where do i report accounts threatening to ddos: already blocked their main because they kept harassing me. The first message says "thought u were safe because you blocked, nah" [mod removed] 48ac9e32-d1ae-43df-b300-8e9d709b5b68
  7. Don’t know where else to report it

in XboX Insiders
    Don’t know where else to report it: Since the museum.Xbox.com site came up a few months ago I noticed my First Login on Xbox One was wrong. I had brought my first Xbox One in May of 2015 and I had gotten Xbox One Elite bundle (the...
  8. Where should I report game localization translation issues?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where should I report game localization translation issues?: Hi. I'm a Korean xbox gamer. And I'm a Halo fan. While playing the recent 'Halo Infinite Multiplayer-Beta', I discovered one typo issue and Some translation issues in the game. For typo-related...
  9. Responsive Design Bug spotted, where can I report this?

in XBoX on Windows
    Responsive Design Bug spotted, where can I report this?: I think the issue stems from the game name being extremely long! I hope they can fix this as the word is overlapping other content! I'm posting it here, because I don't know where I can report...
  10. Where to report harassing messages, I am an Xbox ambassador.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where to report harassing messages, I am an Xbox ambassador.: I am an xbox ambassador , but I do not market this on xbox live, I need to know where and how to report a gamer tag for a harassing msg on xbox one Other than the report feature associated with...