Where do I plug in my wire headphone if I play keyboard and mouse on an Xbox ?

Discus and support Where do I plug in my wire headphone if I play keyboard and mouse on an Xbox ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Am getting a keyboard and and mouse but play on Xbox where would I plug in my wired headphones b52f0190-7933-4520-afb3-bbb8ab3be171 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Spriker Hoppy, Dec 20, 2023.

1. Where do I plug in my wire headphone if I play keyboard and mouse on an Xbox ?

Am getting a keyboard and and mouse but play on Xbox where would I plug in my wired headphones

:)

Spriker Hoppy, Dec 20, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

Typically you use your controller

Or wireless headsets that is xbox compatible

Since ypi are using mouse and keyboard you cant you will.just have to buy a wireless headset or wait for the offical xbox mouse and keyboard and maybe it will have a port
  3. Annanda Martins Win User

Hi, my name is Annanda, thank you for your question and for reaching out.

Yes, as ngocphi mentioned, your best bet would be to buy a wireless headset compatible with Xbox, okay? If you are not using your controller, there is no way to plug the wired headphones.

For now, that would be the best course of action. I hope you find the best way for you and enjoy gaming!

I hope I was able to answer your questions! Please, if you have any other doubts, we are here to help.

If the reply was helpful, please don’t forget to upvote or accept as an answer, thank you.

Best Regards, Annanda.
  4. JoshuaPalomaki Win User

Keyboard works but mouse doesn’t on fortnite Xbox one

I start up fortnite then plug in my keyboard and mouse and only my keyboard works how do i fix this ?
    What model of keyboard and mouse are you using?. There is of course a work in progress for both, I highly suggest using a wired Keyboard and mouse only at this current moment on fortnite.

Both are wired but mouse wont work on any game is my mouse broke???
  5. ColtonFreymiller Win User

Mouse disconnects while in Party Chat on PC

I am using a wired rgb mouse plugged into a usb 3.0 powered hub. I have not noticed my keyboard doing the same, but I really only use my mouse when playing minecraft.
  6. AngelObullets Win User

Keyboard works but mouse doesn’t on fortnite Xbox one

I start up fortnite then plug in my keyboard and mouse and only my keyboard works how do i fix this ?
    What model of keyboard and mouse are you using?. There is of course a work in progress for both, I highly suggest using a wired Keyboard and mouse only at this current moment on fortnite.
Thema:

1. Where do I plug in my wire headphone if I play keyboard and mouse on an Xbox ? - Similar Threads - Where plug wire

2. Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???: I got banned for saying a cuss word after being told if I did something again there would be problems and over 20 invites constantly over the course of 5 mins. 7f0e3169-635f-4ce9-9e07-faea5e064f42
  3. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  4. So when is tells me "where do you want your save game to be".

in XBoX on Consoles
    So when is tells me "where do you want your save game to be".: I pressed on this console instead of the cloud is there anyway for I to get it back or (22d 23h 20m) lost forever? I am currently trying to get back into a game but I may have lost all my progress...
  5. No Marvel vs Capcom collection - where are the games?

in XboX Insiders
    No Marvel vs Capcom collection - where are the games?: Why does XB continually miss out on games? I really wanted to get the Marvel vs Capcom collection on my XBOX, but they just don’t seem to care about getting these games or they get them years...
  6. Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?: I was playing one day when I noticed that my controller was clicking everytime I moved the joystick in a particuler way so I did some research and found out that the tiny plastic piece was broken...
  7. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  8. where do I find the code for the roblox digital card

in XBoX on Windows
    where do I find the code for the roblox digital card: I used my rewards points to get a Roblox digital card for 100 robux in rewards but I don't know how to redeem it on Roblox and I can't find the code for the card f7ca1fc4-e4c1-4ac8-b1a9-df636508ea41
  9. Where to plug chargeable controllers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where to plug chargeable controllers: I got my controllers on a charger that is plugged in to the back of my console. My question is... I have plug sockets fitted that have usb points on them. So could I charge my controllers...
  10. can you guys help me report this guy his gamer tag is Where the plug

in XBoX on Consoles
    can you guys help me report this guy his gamer tag is Where the plug: hey guys can you help me report this guy he hacked me off line and he said that he has my credit card information and my phone and the password to my account including the email and I am afraid...