Where do i get my Robux code

Discus and support Where do i get my Robux code in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I redeemed 200 robux in the xbox app in microsoft rewards but haven’t received a code for them. Where do i check for this code?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Faze Jay240, Apr 20, 2024.

1. Faze Jay240
    Faze Jay240 Guest

I redeemed 200 robux in the xbox app in microsoft rewards but haven’t received a code for them. Where do i check for this code?

:)

Faze Jay240, Apr 20, 2024
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Faze, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

Please keep in mind that the email that includes the Robux code may take up to 24 hours to arrive, so if that time period hasn't passed yet, it's advisable to wait. Also, make sure to check your spam/junk folder in case it's there.

If more than 24 hours pass without you receiving the email then I recommend going to the order history of your Microsoft Rewards account using the following link and pressing the "Resend" button to have code sent to you by email again:

https://rewards.bing.com/redeem/orderhistory

[​IMG]

If you still don't receive the email after doing this or if it doesn't appear in your order history, then it's necessary for you to contact Microsoft Rewards Support directly for assistance through the following link:

https://rewards.bing.com/support

I appreciate your understanding and I wish you good luck.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. Jose Chijioke Win User

What happened to my robux?

what if i don't have an xbox but still purchase Robux from the xbox market place, will i still get the Robux code sent to my email?
  4. Jose Chijioke Win User

What happened to my robux?

what if i don't have an xbox but still purchase Robux from the xbox market place, will i still get the Robux code sent to my email?
  5. Spiral Browser Win User

How do I use a microsoft gift card to buy robux?!?!!?!?

how do I get the code for microsoft guftcard i bought it from ms rewards and i want to buy robux and when i go to roblox to purshes robux with my giftcard it doesnt show method for ms giftcard could you please help

thank you
  6. Shivaksh Jadav Win User

talking about will redeem work when i have enough point??

Thanks, Verry Much MY Spotify Has Been Redeemed but what will i have to do after redeeming by Roblox digital gift card of 800 robux and how do i get the code of that gift card, will i receive the code by email?
Thema:

1. Where do i get my Robux code - Similar Threads - Where Robux code

2. Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???: I got banned for saying a cuss word after being told if I did something again there would be problems and over 20 invites constantly over the course of 5 mins. 7f0e3169-635f-4ce9-9e07-faea5e064f42
  3. I Ordered robux from microsoft rewords. I have the conformation code but i dont know where...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Ordered robux from microsoft rewords. I have the conformation code but i dont know where...: I Ordered robux from the site. I have the conformation code but i dont know where to enter it. I closed the tab when i ordered it 9e53007c-f911-4a39-960c-b84d471c9bd9
  4. I bought 1,700 robux, where's my code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought 1,700 robux, where's my code?: I recently just bought 1,700 robux, and I don't know where my code is, I bought the 1,700 robux, where do I get it? 811a4e03-e6f1-4ab9-954e-5bebbbaabd25
  5. Where can I get my robux bought from Xbox with my microsoft balance?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can I get my robux bought from Xbox with my microsoft balance?: I am planning to buy some robux worth 5 dollars, but I wanna do some research before I do just incase and have some questions. 1. Where can I get my robux once I buy it? 2. Is the robux I'm gonna...
  6. Where is offer 200 robux or 100 robux gift card sir?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is offer 200 robux or 100 robux gift card sir?: Where did 200 / 100 robux giftcard gone and when it will be back a7a50e77-b56a-4474-994f-e5c701c92486
  7. Where Microsoft edge robux section

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where Microsoft edge robux section: Hello, where is the microsoft edge robux section? f1f4a55c-04f3-4335-b971-a4d2453299dd
  8. Where is robux on microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is robux on microsoft rewards?: Robux just disappeared from microsoft rewards a few weeks ago, and i have the enough points to redeem it, but it doesnt appear! a6a80ba8-5782-4daf-93c1-f0508f03b7ab
  9. Where has the 100 Robux gone?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Where has the 100 Robux gone?: Today, I logged into MS Rewards to claim 100 Robux with my 1500 points, but it seems to be gone. Any explanation? 7146122e-729b-47f1-b719-28203faba7b4
  10. Can't find how or where to spend Robux

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't find how or where to spend Robux: Hi, I have just bought a new avatar for Roblox and it came with 800 Robux plus a further 200 bonus robux. I was signed in with my Xbox live account at the time, the avatar has appeared and the...