Where do I find the “connect” option on pc Xbox app?

Discus and support Where do I find the “connect” option on pc Xbox app? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my pc’s Xbox app no longer has the “connect”option for me to stream my Xbox screen to my pc. I’ve updated my Xbox and all that but nothing works. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by K CS, Oct 26, 2023.

1. K CS
    K CS Guest

my pc’s Xbox app no longer has the “connect”option for me to stream my Xbox screen to my pc. I’ve updated my Xbox and all that but nothing works. I know remote play works but I’d really like to know where the connect option went.

:)

2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Always at your service, K C, we are here to help you. Have a good day!
  3. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi K C! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

It is an honor for me to talk to you today and try to help you in any way possible, don't worry.

The connect option in the Xbox app for PC has been removed in newer versions. Now, to cast your Xbox screen to your PC, you need to use the remote play feature.

Let me know if this information is useful to you.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  4. K CS Win User

Hi K C! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help! It is an honor for me to talk to you today and try to help you in any way possible, don't worry. The connect option in the Xbox app for PC has been removed in newer versions. Now, to cast your Xbox screen to your PC, you need to use the remote play feature. Let me know if this information is useful to you. Best regards, Daniel.
    Hey Daniel,

Okay, that makes more sense; I had a feeling this was the case but wasn’t too sure. I’m just used to needing my hdmi cable to stream my Xbox to the laptop haha. Thank you for clarifying this up, I really appreciate it.

Take care,

Kareem
  5. PandalordAH Win User

How do I connect discord and xbox

Enter the "Discord Connections" options and unlink the Xbox account..
    Where do I find options in discord connections?
  6. [Lucas Tavares] Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

How do I update the Xbox beta app on PC? I wasn't able to find a option for it.

My app is on this version: 1906.1001.32.0
Thema:

1. Where do I find the “connect” option on pc Xbox app? - Similar Threads - Where find “connect”

2. where do I find the code for the roblox digital card

in XBoX on Windows
    where do I find the code for the roblox digital card: I used my rewards points to get a Roblox digital card for 100 robux in rewards but I don't know how to redeem it on Roblox and I can't find the code for the card f7ca1fc4-e4c1-4ac8-b1a9-df636508ea41
  3. I don't know where to find the code for my Xbox gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't know where to find the code for my Xbox gift card: I don't know where to find the code for my Xbox gift card ca6ea607-809d-4bb8-aca0-8849803a2ac7
  4. Where can I find figment save files?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where can I find figment save files?: I want to move the save files of Figment: Journey into the mind but cannot seem to find the save files anywhere. fb74c236-e670-4b44-91ae-95314a1064a1
  5. Where do I find the service request number?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I find the service request number?: I put in a warranty on an Xbox elite series 2 custom from the design lab. The packing instructions say the I need to write the service request number on the box. Neither of the 2 emails I've been...
  6. I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them?: I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them? 7765f419-a310-46d8-925d-da096e6b450a
  7. Where do I find the code when I try to connect my phone to my Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I find the code when I try to connect my phone to my Xbox one: Hi if you help I will be very happy. 1dffc381-a9f6-4690-a0b3-524d1399ddd2
  8. where do i find the 6 or 10 digit tv code to connect to the new xbox app?

in XBoX on Consoles
    where do i find the 6 or 10 digit tv code to connect to the new xbox app?: where do i find the 6 or 10 digit tv code to connect to the new xbox app? [img] [img] 94ab10a6-fe03-4c36-974d-9094e25d9772
  9. where do i find the 6 or 10 digit tv code to connect to the new xbox app?

in XBoX on Mobile
    where do i find the 6 or 10 digit tv code to connect to the new xbox app?: ive been struggling with trying to reconnect my own xbox to the app since this “great” new update came out and for the life of me i can’t figure anything out. not only does my xbox not show up,...
  10. Connect Xbox One and App - Where can I find the code it's asking for?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Connect Xbox One and App - Where can I find the code it's asking for?: This question appears to have been asked in a similar way many times, and even the XBox Ambassadors don't seem to have the answer. Has anyone found an answer? I am on WiFi with my devices and...