Where do I find the code when I try to connect my phone to my Xbox one

Discus and support Where do I find the code when I try to connect my phone to my Xbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi if you help I will be very happy. 1dffc381-a9f6-4690-a0b3-524d1399ddd2 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Florence_2020, Jul 21, 2023.

1. Where do I find the code when I try to connect my phone to my Xbox one

Hi if you help I will be very happy.

:)

Florence_2020, Jul 21, 2023
  2. Stephaccino Win User

Hi Florence_2020, thanks for your question. I'm happy to help.

Open the app. If you’re a new app user, select Set up a console. If you’ve already signed in to the app, select the Console icon in the upper right corner of the home screen, and select Set up a console.

Enter the code you were given on the Set up with the Xbox app screen.

You can view additional steps at this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  3. OGkillerJRocc83 Win User

console update screen

I'm trying to connect my phone to my Xbox but it's asking fr the code for the console update screen. But it seems like i can't find it help?
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Where do i find the code to link my xbox one x to my xbox app on my phone

Hi Renegade22384,

Thank you for coming to the Xbox forums.

It should be listed either in the center of the screen, or at the bottom of the screen. Personally, I have not set up a new Xbox in quite a while so the code could have changed positions but it should be somewhere in the center. Do you not see anything on
    the screen that could pass as the code?

Could you possibly post a screenshot of your screen? I check the support article online and the screenshot there seems to be outdated.
  5. KindGryphon Win User

How do I access my account without the phone number?

I do not have access to the phone number linked to my account. When I try to sign into my account on a new device, the login requires a code from the old phone number. How do I access my account without the phone number?I am trying to sign in to a different Xbox One than my personal Xbox. I am unable to access my personal Xbox at present. I cannot get into my Xbox Microsoft account to change my verification phone number without the old phone number, which I no longer have.
    When you first setup two step verification (where it sends a verification code to your phone number when logging in) it wouldve provided you with several backup codes (meant for this exact sort of situation) and told you to save them in safe place.

You can use one of those codes instead when it asks you for a code.

If on the off chance you didn't save those codes then unfortunately your account wont be recoverable. Those backup codes are your absolute last resort for regaining access to the account in this sort of situation. This is also why its so very important to keep your account information up to date.
  6. Manny on Xbox Win User

im trying to connect to wireless wifi on my xbox one but it says hardware problem does anyone have a solution?

its says i have a hardware problem when i try to connect wireless my wifi is connecting to everything like my phone laptop but not my xbox one
Thema:

1. Where do I find the code when I try to connect my phone to my Xbox one - Similar Threads - Where find code

2. where do I find the code for the roblox digital card

in XBoX on Windows
    where do I find the code for the roblox digital card: I used my rewards points to get a Roblox digital card for 100 robux in rewards but I don't know how to redeem it on Roblox and I can't find the code for the card f7ca1fc4-e4c1-4ac8-b1a9-df636508ea41
  3. I don't know where to find the code for my Xbox gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't know where to find the code for my Xbox gift card: I don't know where to find the code for my Xbox gift card ca6ea607-809d-4bb8-aca0-8849803a2ac7
  4. Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?: Ok. So this is silly of me…or not. I redeemed a digital code for a new game for my son. However, I redeemed the code through my cell phone. I was prompted that the game would be automatically...
  5. I downloaded my redeemable code for 2k22 but I can’t find the game. I don’t know where I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded my redeemable code for 2k22 but I can’t find the game. I don’t know where I...: I downloaded my redeemable code for 2k22 but I can’t find the game. I don’t know where I can access the game since it says the code is already redeemed. Please help, I would appreciate it....
  6. Where can I find my activation code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can I find my activation code?: I have to move MSFS 2020 to a larger drive. I can't find the .EXE file to move it. So, I need to uninstall and reinstall it again on the new drive. Before I do that I want to be sure I have the...
  7. Where do I find 10 digit code or 6digit code on the very first Xbox one console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I find 10 digit code or 6digit code on the very first Xbox one console: Plz help I'm trying to connect remote play 075313fb-58fb-45a3-998f-bd18ab3fe32c
  8. Where can i find the setup code for xbox app i cant find it in my xbox settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can i find the setup code for xbox app i cant find it in my xbox settings: I want to connect my xbox app to my xbox one s, i forgot my password and want to use the setup code instead but i canr find it ae6b0023-a361-44f3-aa1f-c7affc569c58
  9. I downloaded my redeemable code for 2k22 but I can’t find the game. I don’t know where I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded my redeemable code for 2k22 but I can’t find the game. I don’t know where I...: I downloaded my redeemable code for 2k22 but I can’t find the game. I don’t know where I can access the game since it says the code is already redeemed. Please help, I would appreciate it....
  10. Where can I find the 10 digits code in Xbox series X required for remote play?? been hours...

in XBoX on Windows
    Where can I find the 10 digits code in Xbox series X required for remote play?? been hours...: Ive been really searching for hours just to connect do discord and went through every thing in the settings!! 80e7ac6b-6ea0-412a-9bb7-7c40f156f70a