where do I find the code for the roblox digital card

Discus and support where do I find the code for the roblox digital card in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I used my rewards points to get a Roblox digital card for 100 robux in rewards but I don't know how to redeem it on Roblox and I can't find the code... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Izzy Osborne, Jun 14, 2024.

1. Izzy Osborne
    Izzy Osborne Guest

I used my rewards points to get a Roblox digital card for 100 robux in rewards but I don't know how to redeem it on Roblox and I can't find the code for the card

:)

Izzy Osborne, Jun 14, 2024
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Izzy, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

The email that includes the Robux code may take up to 24 hours to arrive, so if that time period hasn't passed yet, it's advisable to wait. Also, make sure to check your spam/junk folder in case it's there.

If more than 24 hours pass without you receiving the email then I recommend going to the order history of your Microsoft Rewards account using the following link and pressing the "Resend" button to have code sent to you by email again:

https://rewards.bing.com/redeem/orderhistory

If you still don't receive the email after doing this or if it doesn't appear in your order history, then it's necessary for you to contact Microsoft Rewards Support directly for assistance through the following link:

https://rewards.bing.com/support

I hope this helps and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. par_0511 Win User

I can't find the Roblox digital code card for Robux

Good day DemonGamer_855! I am glad to be able to provide assistance to you today. My apologies and I understand that you are checking with regards to the Roblox digital code. As you are pertaining to the ones for MS Rewards and if it is not showing up, it looks like there is no exact timeline on when this will be back for redemption as back in December 2020 the codes has ran out and then others reported that it was back for a short period of time and then afterwards it is not anymore. I would suggest to monitor this and hopefully this will be back in the near future and you can also send a follow up to MS Rewards support every now and then as other gamers has the same dilemma with regards to this matter. For the time being, you can also check out the link below for reference with regards to the unable to redeem or get Robux.

https://progameguides.com/roblox/microsoft-rewa...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Regards,

Paul R.
  4. Pierce H. Win User

Can Microsoft Rewards for Roblox (Robux) be given to another person to be used?

Hi,

Welcome to the Microsoft Answers community. If you redeem your points for Roblox Digital Code/Robux you will receive a redeemable code which you can share with others. However, if you redeem your points for Microsoft or Xbox gift cards, you will not receive a gift card code as it will automatically be added to your account balance. I hope this helps!

Thanks,

5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

where do I find my 25 digit code?

Hi Theodore, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, can you give us more details?

Did you purchase a code from Xbox?
  6. skylaar Win User

Refund appeal

Thema:

1. where do I find the code for the roblox digital card - Similar Threads - where find code

2. I don't know where to find the code for my Xbox gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't know where to find the code for my Xbox gift card: I don't know where to find the code for my Xbox gift card ca6ea607-809d-4bb8-aca0-8849803a2ac7
  3. Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?: Ok. So this is silly of me…or not. I redeemed a digital code for a new game for my son. However, I redeemed the code through my cell phone. I was prompted that the game would be automatically...
  4. Where do I find the code when I try to connect my phone to my Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I find the code when I try to connect my phone to my Xbox one: Hi if you help I will be very happy. 1dffc381-a9f6-4690-a0b3-524d1399ddd2
  5. I downloaded my redeemable code for 2k22 but I can’t find the game. I don’t know where I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded my redeemable code for 2k22 but I can’t find the game. I don’t know where I...: I downloaded my redeemable code for 2k22 but I can’t find the game. I don’t know where I can access the game since it says the code is already redeemed. Please help, I would appreciate it....
  6. Where can I find my activation code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can I find my activation code?: I have to move MSFS 2020 to a larger drive. I can't find the .EXE file to move it. So, I need to uninstall and reinstall it again on the new drive. Before I do that I want to be sure I have the...
  7. Where do I find 10 digit code or 6digit code on the very first Xbox one console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I find 10 digit code or 6digit code on the very first Xbox one console: Plz help I'm trying to connect remote play 075313fb-58fb-45a3-998f-bd18ab3fe32c
  8. Where can i find the setup code for xbox app i cant find it in my xbox settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can i find the setup code for xbox app i cant find it in my xbox settings: I want to connect my xbox app to my xbox one s, i forgot my password and want to use the setup code instead but i canr find it ae6b0023-a361-44f3-aa1f-c7affc569c58
  9. I downloaded my redeemable code for 2k22 but I can’t find the game. I don’t know where I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded my redeemable code for 2k22 but I can’t find the game. I don’t know where I...: I downloaded my redeemable code for 2k22 but I can’t find the game. I don’t know where I can access the game since it says the code is already redeemed. Please help, I would appreciate it....
  10. Where can I find the 10 digits code in Xbox series X required for remote play?? been hours...

in XBoX on Windows
    Where can I find the 10 digits code in Xbox series X required for remote play?? been hours...: Ive been really searching for hours just to connect do discord and went through every thing in the settings!! 80e7ac6b-6ea0-412a-9bb7-7c40f156f70a