Where do I find out which Microsoft Account is linked to my Minecraft PSN account? I am...

Discus and support Where do I find out which Microsoft Account is linked to my Minecraft PSN account? I am... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I get the “sign in with Microsoft Account” options, do the log in process, and it tells me that the PSN account is already linked to another Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by David Avey, Apr 29, 2023.

1. David Avey
    David Avey Guest

Where do I find out which Microsoft Account is linked to my Minecraft PSN account? I am...

I get the “sign in with Microsoft Account” options, do the log in process, and it tells me that the PSN account is already linked to another Microsoft account. It does not tell me which one, however. Where can I find out which one?

:)

David Avey, Apr 29, 2023
  2. Needhelpnow2021 Win User

Minecraft - I am trying to login to a microsoft account on PS4 and it keeps saying opps looks like this account is already connected

My issue really is that I don't know which Microsoft account is linked to the PSN network, I have tried three which all give the same answer. How do I find out the account which is linked to my PSN account?
  3. Tim Bedford Win User

Can't unlink a Minecraft from a different PSN account

I have this same error.

Except to my knowledge I have never linked my Microsoft account and PSN before trying to do so today. I only recently linked my Java edition minecraft to my Microsoft account, and today thought I'd try the Playstation version of the game. When I log into my microsoft account it says it is already connected to a different account.

How can I find out which Microsoft account has been linked to my PSN?
  4. gray colt Win User

PS4 and MineCraft

How do i see which microsoft account is linked to which PSN account?

Also - if i create a new microsoft account, and link it to the PSN, will i retain all the features and worlds i have in my minecraft?

I have paid 12.99 for minecraft and cant play it.

Many Thanks

Gray
  5. JClarke1JC Win User

Forgot email address linked to PSN/Minecraft

Do you know if it's possible to unlink my PSN and Microsoft account? Minecraft's website says you can only link it once which is really bad news because now I am left unable to play Minecraft online. This could all be solved if I could just make a new Microsoft account and link it to my PSN
  6. Rostom L Win User

Where do I find out which Microsoft Account is linked to my Minecraft PSN account? I am trying to access realms.

Hi David!

When was the last time you were able to play your game just fine with your correct account?

I don't think there's an option to easily know which account your PSN was linked to. I would suggest that you instead try to sign in all your email addresses to Microsoft website https://account.microsoft.com/ for you to know which email address is registered to Microsoft account and you try to sign in those registered email addresses to your game in PS.
Thema:

1. Where do I find out which Microsoft Account is linked to my Minecraft PSN account? I am... - Similar Threads - Where find Microsoft

2. where do I find the code for the roblox digital card

in XBoX on Windows
    where do I find the code for the roblox digital card: I used my rewards points to get a Roblox digital card for 100 robux in rewards but I don't know how to redeem it on Roblox and I can't find the code for the card f7ca1fc4-e4c1-4ac8-b1a9-df636508ea41
  3. I don't know where to find the code for my Xbox gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't know where to find the code for my Xbox gift card: I don't know where to find the code for my Xbox gift card ca6ea607-809d-4bb8-aca0-8849803a2ac7
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator folder isn't found in the Roaming folder. Where can I find it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator folder isn't found in the Roaming folder. Where can I find it?: I have an add-on app that needs the location of the MSFS application data but don't see a Microsoft Flight Simulator folder in my c:\Users\[profile name]\AppData\Roaming folder. Can I find it...
  5. where will I find a manual for Microsoft flight simulator 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where will I find a manual for Microsoft flight simulator 2020: microsoft flight simulator was loaded onto an ASUS gaming computer and given to me as a birthday present last year. 8ba6d04f-6cef-4231-9f3c-b1121c52b61e
  6. Where to find XBOX360 games that are no longer available in the microsoft store.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where to find XBOX360 games that are no longer available in the microsoft store.: My son formatted the hd that contained the XBOX360 games, now I don't find the games anymore, there is some way to get the games that are no longer available in the microsoft store....
  7. Where can i find the gamefiles of a game downloaded from the Microsoft store Windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can i find the gamefiles of a game downloaded from the Microsoft store Windows 10: Hi, i want to know if i can find the gamefiles of gears of war 4 installed on my Windows 10 machine from the store, i have looked everywhere but it seems like i cannot find them...
  8. Where do you find a listing of ALL purchases from Microsoft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do you find a listing of ALL purchases from Microsoft?: Specifically looking for in-game purchases from Windows 10 games. They aren't listed on https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/. The listing was missing multiple in-game purchases from Win...
  9. Where can I find my Microsoft account balance?!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where can I find my Microsoft account balance?!: So im new to Microsoft and Xbox live i was just wondering where can I find my account balances at 7ce346da-bd88-4776-909c-16cf566184cb
  10. where do I find "help" in the Microsoft Solitaire Collection for Windows 10?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where do I find "help" in the Microsoft Solitaire Collection for Windows 10?: finally installed this collection, mainly for FreeCell, but some things see to be missing. There is no easy way to choose a specific game number or change the setting from "Random" to...