Where do I find my free copy of Java edition minecraft?

Discus and support Where do I find my free copy of Java edition minecraft? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, gamertag is Vanselarion. I have had the Minecraft Windows 10 edition for several years and was excited to receive Java free of charge, but I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Van L1, Aug 2, 2023.

1. Van L1
    Van L1 Guest

Hello,

gamertag is Vanselarion. I have had the Minecraft Windows 10 edition for several years and was excited to receive Java free of charge, but I cannot seem to find it and everywhere I look I am being promoted to pay for Java... Is it free for older PC players or not?

:)

Van L1, Aug 2, 2023
  2. Mauro Sarlat Win User

3. Mauro Sarlat Win User

minecraft java and badrock

4. what3213 Win User

Minecraft for Windows will dass ich es kaufe, obwohl wir es wohl kostenlos bekommen haben

Hello, I have the same question as @TheFrieber: Where exactly can we redeem the free copy of Minecraft Windows Edition that we are entitled to? There is no download link or free upgrade option anywhere, only the text in the launcher: "Because you own Minecraft: Java Edition, you'll get Minecraft for Windows as a bonus!".
  5. Astronut365 Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 not owned by me anymore?

Also again my order history will NOT say I purchased Minecraft because I did not. As stated before, I got minecraft bedrock because Mojang gave a free code to redeem Bedrock for all Mojang users that purchased Java Edition before a certain date see article below:

How do I get free bedrock if I have Java? (wikilivre.org)

"Windows 10 has the legacy Java Edition as well as the modern Bedrock Edition. If you bought the Java Edition before October 19, 2018, you can redeem a free copy of the Bedrock Edition. You can also buy the Windows 10 edition directly from Microsoft for $20."

I did redeem this code, so again what gives?
  6. Hoskayra Win User

Mojang Post-Migration Error

Hello, my name is Oskayra I am independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

Unfortunately, the deadline for migrating your Minecraft account to a Microsoft account with entitlement to Minecraft: Java Edition and Minecraft: Bedrock Edition has passed. The migration process was open until May 10, 2023, and accounts that were not migrated by then are no longer eligible for the free Java Edition entitlement.

If you purchased Minecraft before the migration deadline, you will still be able to play Minecraft: Bedrock Edition. However, you will no longer be able to claim a free copy of Minecraft: Java Edition.

If you are still interested in playing Minecraft: Java Edition, you will need to purchase it separately from the Microsoft Store.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
Thema:

1. Where do I find my free copy of Java edition minecraft? - Similar Threads - Where find free

2. where do I find the code for the roblox digital card

in XBoX on Windows
    where do I find the code for the roblox digital card: I used my rewards points to get a Roblox digital card for 100 robux in rewards but I don't know how to redeem it on Roblox and I can't find the code for the card f7ca1fc4-e4c1-4ac8-b1a9-df636508ea41
  3. I don't know where to find the code for my Xbox gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't know where to find the code for my Xbox gift card: I don't know where to find the code for my Xbox gift card ca6ea607-809d-4bb8-aca0-8849803a2ac7
  4. Where can I find figment save files?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where can I find figment save files?: I want to move the save files of Figment: Journey into the mind but cannot seem to find the save files anywhere. fb74c236-e670-4b44-91ae-95314a1064a1
  5. Where do I find the service request number?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I find the service request number?: I put in a warranty on an Xbox elite series 2 custom from the design lab. The packing instructions say the I need to write the service request number on the box. Neither of the 2 emails I've been...
  6. I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them?: I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them? 7765f419-a310-46d8-925d-da096e6b450a
  7. Where to find the free game(s) after entering the code on a Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where to find the free game(s) after entering the code on a Xbox One: I purchased a new game, Gears of War 4 which came with codes to download free Gears of War, Gears of War 2, Gears of War 3 & Gears of War Judgment. I started the disk install for Gears of War 4...
  8. Where to find the free games of the month, after purchasing them?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Where to find the free games of the month, after purchasing them?: Hi, ive "bought" the free games of May, but cant find them anywhere on my xbox one to download them?! on this site, when chossing the games again, it only states that ive bought them already....
  9. Where can i find the correct email for Minecraft Win10 free download?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can i find the correct email for Minecraft Win10 free download?: where can i see whats my correct Microsoft Account? so i mean the microsoft account where i get Minecraft WIndows 10 for free because i pay minecraft Java , and redeem the code from mojang ,...
  10. I can't find where to get a free trial for Gold.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't find where to get a free trial for Gold.: I am new to Xbox and my friend told me to try gold because there is a free trial. However, I have looked on my console and computer and can't find a trial. 1d3a166d-cdd1-45aa-b3c7-eccd405bbc9e