Where do I enter app password on my x-box 360?

Discus and support Where do I enter app password on my x-box 360? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Please I have been sent an app password for my x-box. Where do I enter it. Also I would like to check my account details if they’re accurate... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by IldikoVisolit1, Apr 25, 2020.

1. Where do I enter app password on my x-box 360?

Please I have been sent an app password for my x-box. Where do I enter it. Also I would like to check my account details if they’re accurate

:)

IldikoVisolit1, Apr 25, 2020
  2. NinjaTurtle510 Win User

Wireless Passwords?

I understand you need the password. I just wanted to know if once the password is entered, will it be able to be seen by someone using my X-Box.
  3. broonster27 Win User

Gamertagtag Already Used

I'm not sure you follow. When I go to Join X-box Live i enter my one and only hotmail email address and then i enter my password for that email address the x-box then tells me i can't use those details because they are already used by another user. That
    is because I mistakenly joined x-box live via the internet (using a browser on a PC) before I even tried to join using the x-box console.

So I have my x-box live account I created using a browser on my PC and I want to associate that account with my local profile on my x-box.

I hope you understand.
  4. HassanB Win User

Xbox account issue

Hi,

You should be able to simply download your profile again and solve this issue.

To download your profile: Push the middle button on your Xbox 360 controller > Push the blue "X" button on your controller to sign out of any sort of account > Download Profile. When you enter in your e-mail and then app password after your profile is re-downloaded
    you should be asked to Save Password. Make sure the box is checked and then press A on Sign In.

I also have 2-Step Verification enabled, and I haven't had to enter in my App Password unless I download my profile to another console. Having it so you save the password will make it so the profile automatically logs in each time you turn on your console.
    After that's done you shouldn't need to enter in the application password again unless you attempt to re-download your profile or go to another Xbox 360 console.
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

credentials error

Are you trying to log in on a 360? One? 360 emulator on the One?

Where are you trying to sign in at?

If you are trying to sign in on either the emulator on the One or a 360 itself make sure your password is less than 16 characters the 360s including the emulator on the Ones do not like passwords longer than 16 characters.

Basically the password box is limited to 16 characters and if you try and type a password in longer than 16 characters it will stop at the 16th character and when the system tries to verify the password is correct since the password was not totally entered
    it will come back as invalid password or credentials.
  6. ItsMetmet Win User

I lost my account and need help with the recovery questions

Whenever I select that I used X-Box it gives me two options. 1. X-Box 360 2. X-Box One. I didn't use any X-Box's on this account.

But I was wondering how much evidence I need to get my account back. I filled in 4 passwords but that seems that you need more evidence. I didn't use skype, I didn't use outlook I didn't use an X-Box 360 or X-Box one and the only thing I bought was Minecraft when it still belonged to mojang.
Thema:

Where do I enter app password on my x-box 360?

1. Where do I enter app password on my x-box 360? - Similar Threads - Where enter app

2. Where do i enter my www.disneyplus.com Login/Begin 8-Digit Code?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where do i enter my www.disneyplus.com Login/Begin 8-Digit Code?: Here are the steps to activate www.disneyplus.com Login/Begin 8-Digit Code: Visit: https://www.disneyplus.com/begin/ 1. Launch the Disney+ app on your TV or device: Power on your TV or device...
  3. How and where do I enter my code on the www.microsoft.com/link website that was sent from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How and where do I enter my code on the www.microsoft.com/link website that was sent from...: Verifying code on microsoft.com/link except from Xbox S verifying and allowing second player to join game 2139dcf8-7d65-4182-90c7-a40aae125f30
  4. where do i enter the code fro questcraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where do i enter the code fro questcraft?: after downloading questcraft im told to go to the link thats provided, after entering it on my browser it brings me to the microsoft homepage, idk where to enter the code they give me....
  5. I used my product key, entered it and said purchase compete, but I don't see where I can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I used my product key, entered it and said purchase compete, but I don't see where I can...: I used my product key, entered it and said purchase compete, but I don't see where I can find the game to download and play. 153786fa-41fb-4275-aaa9-69179928027c
  6. Wo muss ich den Code für Spiele eingeben?[Translation-Where do I need to enter the code for...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wo muss ich den Code für Spiele eingeben?[Translation-Where do I need to enter the code for...: Hallo, ich habe mir Heute Minecraft Dungeons für die Switch gekauft. Nun möchte ich das auch online spielen, dafür bekomme ich auch einen Code. Den ich hier irgendwo eingeben soll. Also meine...
  7. how do I link my microsoft account with minecraft on the nintendo switch. where do i enter...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I link my microsoft account with minecraft on the nintendo switch. where do i enter...: how do I link my microsoft account with minecraft on the nintendo switch. where do i enter the code? 1fe333b0-987d-4f80-8b7b-2ed174cfad5a
  8. ARK game stoped leting texts (enter) happen. Results blank spot where named dinos n human...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ARK game stoped leting texts (enter) happen. Results blank spot where named dinos n human...: ARK is a realy cool game with a lot to learn , and naming my dinos was easy. Down the road of taming then naming the game stopped funktion of the (enter) button in the text part of the naming...
  9. where do i enter the entry number key on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    where do i enter the entry number key on pc: where do i enter the entry number key on pc 66edab03-c8fc-41c9-84b5-99a99e4668bb
  10. Where do I enter in my Fallout 4 season pass code???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I enter in my Fallout 4 season pass code???: I've looked everywhere. I thought it would be in Manage My Game for Fallout 4 but I have only the option to delete content there. Help! :( 7ec200f9-29d7-49e8-8f99-79a2c1a17928