Where do I change the place where recorded video is saved ? (xbox app for win 10)

Discus and support Where do I change the place where recorded video is saved ? (xbox app for win 10) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Where do I change the place where recorded video is saved ? (xbox app for win 10) aba1b41c-1ce7-4173-9f05-29aed26fe165 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Smarkendk, Aug 22, 2015.

1. Smarkendk
    Smarkendk Guest

Where do I change the place where recorded video is saved ? (xbox app for win 10)

:)

Smarkendk, Aug 22, 2015
  2. Phoenix L QQ
    Phoenix L QQ Guest
    UPLOAD VIDEOS ISSUE

Once I recorded a clip, I choose upload directly not upload to skydrive. So, where I can find the video that I recorded on the website except Smartglass App, Thanks

Phoenix L QQ, Aug 22, 2015
  3. Phoenix L QQ
    Phoenix L QQ Guest
    UPLOAD VIDEOS ISSUE

Once I recorded a clip, I choose upload directly not upload to skydrive. So, where I can find the video that I recorded on the website except Smartglass App, Thanks

Phoenix L QQ, Aug 22, 2015
  4. Ronald :3
    Ronald :3 Guest

1. Open the app and go to settings
    2. Click Game DVR and look for saved captures
    3. Open the folder and move it the folder to its new destination
    Next time you capture something it should go to the new location you picked. I hope that this was helpful to you.

Ronald :3, Aug 31, 2015
  5. Marusame
    Marusame Guest
    Tried it, doesnt do anything, all you're literally doing is using standard windows explorer. Usually there is a button that says confirm or something after you went into a location you want saved. Right now, all i can say to the dude above is you CANNOT
    change folder location without presumably going into the Registry which is probably what im gonna have to do.

Marusame, Sep 18, 2015
  6. Ronald :3
    Ronald :3 Guest
    That's really strange because it worked for me. Oh well

Ronald :3, Nov 1, 2018
  7. Ronald :3 Win User

That's really strange because it worked for me. Oh well
  8. Marusame Win User

Tried it, doesnt do anything, all you're literally doing is using standard windows explorer. Usually there is a button that says confirm or something after you went into a location you want saved. Right now, all i can say to the dude above is you CANNOT
    change folder location without presumably going into the Registry which is probably what im gonna have to do.
  9. Ronald :3 Win User

1. Open the app and go to settings
    2. Click Game DVR and look for saved captures
    3. Open the folder and move it the folder to its new destination
    Next time you capture something it should go to the new location you picked. I hope that this was helpful to you.
  10. Rich Forbes Win User

Xbox App does not retain user-selected installation location preference

I should also say that I do not WANT to change where my apps are saved, I want to change where my games are saved
  11. iTsFx Win User

Where is temporary footage from Game Bar captures stored?

Hello, I'm Felipe and I'm an independent Community Expert, and I'll do my best to help you.

The temporary data for background recordings in the Windows Game Bar is stored in the RAM of your computer and is not saved to disk. It is stored as a buffer in the memory, and the video is not saved to disk until you explicitly choose to save it by pressing Win + Alt + G and selecting "Save".

Once you choose to save the recording, it is saved to a folder of your choice on your local disk. By default, the saved recordings are stored in the "Videos" folder in your "Documents" directory. You can change the default save location for the recordings by going to the Windows Game Bar settings and modifying the "Recorded videos" option.
Thema:

1. Where do I change the place where recorded video is saved ? (xbox app for win 10) - Similar Threads - Where change place

2. Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???: I got banned for saying a cuss word after being told if I did something again there would be problems and over 20 invites constantly over the course of 5 mins. 7f0e3169-635f-4ce9-9e07-faea5e064f42
  3. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  4. I refunded some games but I changed my payment method where will the money go?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I refunded some games but I changed my payment method where will the money go?: I refunded some games but I changed my payment method where will the money go? c39da3c8-53a5-4c35-b5db-a6561b690066
  5. where to contact for username changes minecraft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where to contact for username changes minecraft: i accidentally changed my minecraft username to a derogatory word. and i tried going to mojang support but just got an automated email saying because of migration they are no longer able to...
  6. Where do the username change requests go

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where do the username change requests go: Where do the username change requests go 643687ad-26a8-4252-9322-7be19aaaa897
  7. Any way to recover a hacked Microsoft account where the email has been changed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Any way to recover a hacked Microsoft account where the email has been changed?: So I fell for a phishing scam and my account was stolen and the original email was removed and a new one added so the original account no longer exists, I just wanted to know if there was any way...
  8. Where do you change my profile data so xbox nows that I m Canadian

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where do you change my profile data so xbox nows that I m Canadian: Dear Tech Support, I have a problem, I want to buy at microsoft store something but hes asking me lot of question concerning my adress that I already enter it. I am blocked when he ask me wich...
  9. Where do you got to change your pass code and guestion on xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do you got to change your pass code and guestion on xbox 360: Where do you go to change your pass code and guestion on xbox 360 f09357f7-f1a8-4908-8831-3efa3119f2da
  10. were in xbox safety settings do i change it where i can play with content created by other...

in XBoX on Consoles
    were in xbox safety settings do i change it where i can play with content created by other...: were in xbox safety settings do i change it where i can play with content created by other players 433e957c-a34a-4740-8de5-7bb98449d98a