Where dlc?

Discus and support Where dlc? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a dlc March 7th. On March 8th, Microsoft store indicated I did not purchase. I have a billing history showing I did purchase. I power cycled.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Morgan B., Mar 9, 2023.

1. Morgan B.
    Morgan B. Guest

Where dlc?

I bought a dlc March 7th. On March 8th, Microsoft store indicated I did not purchase. I have a billing history showing I did purchase. I power cycled. I removed then added my account. What went wrong?

:)

Morgan B., Mar 9, 2023
  2. RedRobin183 Win User

wheres the dlc

Any ideas when Noel's Revelations outfit will be available?
  3. smileskybird Win User

wheres the dlc

Am up to the 1st Ciaus boss in Oerba. And have unlocked the the Sunlieth Waterscape. Have the Final Fantasy XIII-2 Official Guide hint book (approx 303 pages). Yup I LOVE the Final Fantasy XIII series! Probably need to level up my characters a heck of a
    lot to defeat the 1st Ciaus boss. The guide adviced using sabatuers since Ciaus uses spells to heal himself including faith and bravery on himself to tear down my party.
  4. Bon3zz1001 Win User

wheres the dlc

[quote user="SASQUASH1984"]

Do u have the monster collector skill, it helped me get tonberry in 2 fights he has a 10 % chance of getting him

[/quote]Yup. I'll get back to it tomorrow though. Too distracted by the Skyrim Creation kit now lol.
  5. Defy Lightning Win User

wheres the dlc

^^ thanks. I didn't even know the dlc came out already haha but I'll play it tomorrow. No rush. :)
  6. Deathsknight1 Win User

wheres the dlc

lol lame already got 5 stars and lightning as a monster but cool none the less
Thema:

Where dlc?

1. Where dlc? - Similar Threads - Where dlc

2. Where oh where is my DLC content???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where oh where is my DLC content???: I purchased the VIP Pack for the new Forza to get it early on game pass. Since buying that, i have never seen any of the DLC content, but have been playing the game with no issues. I cant find a...
  3. Where is my oblivion dlc, why was I charged twice for it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is my oblivion dlc, why was I charged twice for it.: Bought oblivion and all the dlc. Dlc is not in purchase history. I was charged for it twice on my credit card. Dlc won't show up at all I paid twice for something I can't play. Please help. I...
  4. Where to find call of the wild DLC power pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where to find call of the wild DLC power pack: Call the wild DLC power pack add-on. Where to find it or purchase e1078fb3-0593-4c07-92ae-27401b930618
  5. Call of the wild the Hunter new DLC power pack add-on. Where can I find it so I can purchase it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of the wild the Hunter new DLC power pack add-on. Where can I find it so I can purchase it: Call of the wild the Hunter. New DLC add-on power pack where can I find it so I can purchase it a1b2e6f3-85ad-47b6-95fd-89f8fd70ecfe
  6. Where is my dlc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is my dlc?: Purchased Beyond Light for Destiny 2 some time ago. Made progress. Gained skills. Played other games and deleted it from my console. Went back over break to reinstall, Beyond Light doesn't show...
  7. Where are Skyrim DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where are Skyrim DLC: I bought Skyrim DLC on previous Xbox, now when searching on series x they don't even come up in the store. They don't even show on my account purchases page, of course that's not showing...
  8. where do i go to get the dlc that everyone else has?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where do i go to get the dlc that everyone else has?: i don't want to pay pay for a subscription until i can also get access to all the cheats that everyone else has. My question is: where do i go to get cheats such as shoot though walls, instant...
  9. Sniper gw 2 where is dlc butchers banquet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sniper gw 2 where is dlc butchers banquet: When and where can I get butchers banquet for sniper gw2 I’m on Xbox 9dd0d26e-ed33-450f-b036-47eb1503bebc
  10. Where Can I Find DLC Details?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where Can I Find DLC Details?: I have recently purchased Far Cry 6 Ultimate, and after carefully looking through the information, I could not see anything stating that the content would be exclusive to me. After installing all...