where did the 2 extra GB come from?

Discus and support where did the 2 extra GB come from? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; but why does it say 11 GB for my USB 1 GB for my cloud save 1 GB on my xbox but when i go to click on all devices it says 15 GB WHERE DID THE EXTRA 2... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sky wolff10, Jun 21, 2017.

1. sky wolff10
    sky wolff10 Guest

but why does it say 11 GB for my USB 1 GB for my cloud save 1 GB on my xbox but when i go to click on all devices it says 15 GB WHERE DID THE EXTRA 2 GB COME FROM?

:)

sky wolff10, Jun 21, 2017
  2. Henkis123
    Henkis123 Guest
    Where is my 100 gb for onedrive for my groove music pass subscription?

On this webstage: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/groove/onedrive

It clearly stands that when you start a subscribtion to groove Music pass you will also recive and extra 100 gb for onedriv to store Music.

I have a subsribtion but I do not have that extra 100 gb. I did have it for a very short time thou, but then it just vanished for some reason. I have tried cancel my subscribtion and then start it again, but nothing.

Please help me clear this out.

I did not know where to put this post, not easy to navigate on these support forums.

Henkis123, Jun 21, 2017
  3. Pinkus Ghort
    Pinkus Ghort Guest
    Halo: TMCC download issue

The question is: Why is there 59 GB (and counting) worth of extra content with Halo 2 & 3 just over 10% complete?

Pinkus Ghort, Jun 21, 2017
  4. ILOVEBAY0n37T4 Win User

Where did this come from? Need help

I have found that gamerpic for you. It is from the game BLAZEBLUE CS.

-

I found it here gamer-pics.com/blazblue-cs

-

I almost gave up as I must of ploughed my way through about 12 pages of gamerpics looking for it.
  5. booz3monk3y Win User

A Question About The Mandatory Install

Where did you get a 60 gb hd from for 12 quid may I ask?
  6. Smwutches Win User

Multiple USB Flashdrives not recognized

Microsoft set it up so the system will only recognize 2 USB devices at 1 time. It's also set up so it will only see up to 16 gb of each of those devices. So you can only have an extra 32 gb from USB devices at a time.
  7. Photonimus Win User

Downloaded Fable from the Marketplace but it won't let me play it...

If it's not an official 250 GB or 320 GB Xbox 360 S HDD, then Xbox originals wont play.

If you purchased your HD online, it may be a fake.

Where did you get it from?
  8. Pinkus Ghort Win User

Halo: TMCC download issue

The question is: Why is there 59 GB (and counting) worth of extra content with Halo 2 & 3 just over 10% complete?
Thema:

1. where did the 2 extra GB come from? - Similar Threads - where did extra

2. Where did the uk times go?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where did the uk times go?: So for the last week I've been noticing that my time was wrong on the Xbox one and I'm lazy and it didn't effect me or any of my games so I didn't care but it nearly made me late for work this...
  3. Where did the "Signed-out content restrictions" option go?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where did the "Signed-out content restrictions" option go?: I have an xbox. I have children. I have access restrictions set up for the children. Right now, however, they can put in a disc and play the game without signing in, or select the "play offline"...
  4. Where did the redeem reward button go?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where did the redeem reward button go?: When I tried to redeem my 330 mine coins reward after hitting the point goal, the button to claim the reward seems to have disappeared. cb9a40d8-8fbb-41ad-a75a-0b738f6c8f0e
  5. Where did it go Xbox remote play had touch controls 11/14/2023

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where did it go Xbox remote play had touch controls 11/14/2023: Just last week out of now where I started up Diablo 4 remote play on my iPhone and there were touch screen controls, the whole touch controls functioned perfectly!! What happen, where did they go?...
  6. Where did my game go?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where did my game go?: [img] [img] [img] I'm trying to play Slime Rancher (SR) and when I try to open it, it tells me "When you got a refund on Slime Rancher it was removed from your device.". I never requested a...
  7. Forza horizon 3 - all my context is gone, where did my cars, progress go?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 3 - all my context is gone, where did my cars, progress go?: I haven’t played in like 2-3 years. I turned it on for the first time since then and noticed all my progress is gone. I did some reading it somewhere it said the license expired. Does that mean...
  8. Where did my game go?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where did my game go?: I bought the game OMORI a couple months ago and I've heard it got removed? I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do. I want a refund or something but I don't know where I'm supposed to go for that?...
  9. Where did my old account go?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where did my old account go?: I haven't played on Xbox for years. I just got another console and tried to sign into my account using my email. Now I had forgot the password so I had to get a verification through the email my...
  10. Where did the remote play button/icon go on the Xbox app for PC? I cannot find it.

in XBoX on Windows
    Where did the remote play button/icon go on the Xbox app for PC? I cannot find it.: since streaming is no longer supported for windows on the companion app I would always use remote play on the Xbox app. Today I was hoping to stream and couldn't find the remote play icon...