where did my sound go?

Discus and support where did my sound go? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; After every game if I don't turn the sound all the way down on my TV will using the stereo headset when I unplug it to watch TV I have no sound. This... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Brettmcm, Nov 19, 2014.

1. Brettmcm
    Brettmcm Guest

where did my sound go?

After every game if I don't turn the sound all the way down on my TV will using the stereo headset when I unplug it to watch TV I have no sound. This issue just popped up. What gives? Anyone else experiencing this?

:)

Brettmcm, Nov 19, 2014
  2. Kremzon
    Kremzon Guest
    Where did my rewards go!?

I had been a rewards member for a few years now and I was just doing rewards missions last month and I got a e-mail saying I had 4000 rewards points and when I check the site that's a different story it says I just regestered and need to wait 2 days to see
    my account and I'm just confused cause I could see it just fine before and now when I'm trying to earn rewards and they disappeared all a sudden

Kremzon, Nov 19, 2014
  3. Where did my tenure go?

Maybe it will come back is all I can say am not an expert. It might be those things where you have to wait till it refreshes thing. That's all I got I'll try to get more info and get back to you because your problem is important to me and I care. So I'll
    be back, (to get more info) BYE.

M3dIeV4L G4M3R, Nov 19, 2014
  4. where did my sound go?

The stereo adapter has nothing to do with your tv sound...or shouldn't

Just chat sounds, but both sounds come through the headset.

NewBlacksmurf, Nov 19, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

where did my sound go?