WHERE DID MY FALLOUT 4 SEASON PASS GO?!

Discus and support WHERE DID MY FALLOUT 4 SEASON PASS GO?! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello, I had bought a fallout 4 season pass months ago. Had all dlc downlaokded and everything. Got rid of that Xbox and just bought another one last... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FromTheLand0216, Jun 16, 2017.

1. WHERE DID MY FALLOUT 4 SEASON PASS GO?!

hello, I had bought a fallout 4 season pass months ago. Had all dlc downlaokded and everything. Got rid of that Xbox and just bought another one last week. I then bought another copy of fallout 4. I was told the season pass would still be available to me
    on my new system since I already purchased it. But on the live store it's saying $49.99 and that I don't already own it. This is very frustrating someone please help me. I don't want to purchase this season pass all over again. Thank you!

:)

FromTheLand0216, Jun 16, 2017
  2. PrimEmperor8
    PrimEmperor8 Guest
    Fallout 4 Season Pass

Dear Sirs.

I own Xbox One.

On date 26/02/2016 i buy Fallout 4 Season Pass, Invoice 2516738025, but that Bundle dont download on my Xbox. I Allready have before original game Fallout 4.

Please help my, to download Fallout 4 Season Pass on my Xbox one

PrimEmperor8, Jun 16, 2017
  3. weidhas
    weidhas Guest
    weidhas, Jun 16, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there FromTheLand0216!

Is it possible you purchase the season pass with a different Xbox Live account? Be sure to sign in with the correct account and set your Xbox One as it's home console.

Mister Maka, Jun 19, 2017
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there FromTheLand0216!

Is it possible you purchase the season pass with a different Xbox Live account? Be sure to sign in with the correct account and set your Xbox One as it's home console.
  6. SparkleZonFire Win User

Fallout 4 Season Pass

Go to My Games and Apps and hit the start button on Fallout 4. Then go to Manage games. From there you should be able to see the season pass and if you hit the start button on the season pass you can install it.
  7. Skeeter Quill Win User

Fallout 4 season pass failed

Fallout 3 is not a part of the Fallout 4 Season pass... Not too sure what's going on here. But I don't think you have the Season Pass, but you've used the code for Fallout 3, yes? If so, Fallout 3 will appear under "ready to install" under "My Games & Apps",
    it'll be to the far right of all your games.
  8. pizzaPAT31 Win User

Game+dlc help

Sorry not fallout 4

I purchased the season pass for fallout 4
  9. weidhas Win User

I bought a game, but there is a problem

Thema:

1. WHERE DID MY FALLOUT 4 SEASON PASS GO?! - Similar Threads - WHERE DID FALLOUT

2. Where did the uk times go?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where did the uk times go?: So for the last week I've been noticing that my time was wrong on the Xbox one and I'm lazy and it didn't effect me or any of my games so I didn't care but it nearly made me late for work this...
  3. Where did the "Signed-out content restrictions" option go?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where did the "Signed-out content restrictions" option go?: I have an xbox. I have children. I have access restrictions set up for the children. Right now, however, they can put in a disc and play the game without signing in, or select the "play offline"...
  4. Where did the redeem reward button go?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where did the redeem reward button go?: When I tried to redeem my 330 mine coins reward after hitting the point goal, the button to claim the reward seems to have disappeared. cb9a40d8-8fbb-41ad-a75a-0b738f6c8f0e
  5. Where did it go Xbox remote play had touch controls 11/14/2023

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where did it go Xbox remote play had touch controls 11/14/2023: Just last week out of now where I started up Diablo 4 remote play on my iPhone and there were touch screen controls, the whole touch controls functioned perfectly!! What happen, where did they go?...
  6. Where did my game go?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where did my game go?: [img] [img] [img] I'm trying to play Slime Rancher (SR) and when I try to open it, it tells me "When you got a refund on Slime Rancher it was removed from your device.". I never requested a...
  7. Forza horizon 3 - all my context is gone, where did my cars, progress go?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 3 - all my context is gone, where did my cars, progress go?: I haven’t played in like 2-3 years. I turned it on for the first time since then and noticed all my progress is gone. I did some reading it somewhere it said the license expired. Does that mean...
  8. Where did my game go?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where did my game go?: I bought the game OMORI a couple months ago and I've heard it got removed? I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do. I want a refund or something but I don't know where I'm supposed to go for that?...
  9. Where did my old account go?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where did my old account go?: I haven't played on Xbox for years. I just got another console and tried to sign into my account using my email. Now I had forgot the password so I had to get a verification through the email my...
  10. Where did the remote play button/icon go on the Xbox app for PC? I cannot find it.

in XBoX on Windows
    Where did the remote play button/icon go on the Xbox app for PC? I cannot find it.: since streaming is no longer supported for windows on the companion app I would always use remote play on the Xbox app. Today I was hoping to stream and couldn't find the remote play icon...