Where did it go Xbox remote play had touch controls 11/14/2023

Discus and support Where did it go Xbox remote play had touch controls 11/14/2023 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just last week out of now where I started up Diablo 4 remote play on my iPhone and there were touch screen controls, the whole touch controls... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fenier91, Nov 20, 2023.

1. Fenier91
    Fenier91 Guest

Just last week out of now where I started up Diablo 4 remote play on my iPhone and there were touch screen controls, the whole touch controls functioned perfectly!! What happen, where did they go? Just out of nowhere I’m back to having g to connect my controller to my phone to play Diablo 4 on remote play! Was this a test then removed? I can’t find anything about it anywhere

:)

Fenier91, Nov 20, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question?

Thank you for understanding.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello Fenier91,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with Xbox remote play touch controls. I don't have access to information about any tests or changes made to Xbox remote play touch controls. However, I can suggest a few troubleshooting steps that may help resolve the issue.

First, please make sure that your Xbox remote play app is up to date. You can check for updates in the App Store.

If the app is up to date, try restarting your phone and then launching the app again.

If the issue persists, you can try uninstalling and reinstalling the app.

If your gyro axis is inverted 90 degrees, ensure that your device’s orientation lock has been turned off.

Touch controls won’t appear if the game isn’t properly displayed. To fix this:

1. Make sure your device is in landscape mode.
    2. Maximize your browser or app window, if applicable.
    3. Check your device’s screen magnification settings and reduce if necessary.
    4. Update the Game Pass or Xbox app.
    If these solutions don’t fix the problem, you may need to use a device with a bigger screen.

Use Xbox touch controls with cloud gaming or remote play | Xbox Support

If none of these steps work, please contact Xbox support for further assistance. They will be able to provide more specific information about any changes or tests that may have been made to Xbox remote play touch controls.
  4. DIVESO Win User

My Xbox One isn't Silent - Noise issues, not just fan. Please help. :(

5. Xx TwoFace 007 Win User

No ODST code

did you play between 11-11-14 and 12-19-14
  6. Tristen Onofry Win User

Xbox remote play with touch controls like cloud gaming

It was an idea for the Xbox app. The touch screen controls will act like a button in an Xbox controller when you connect it to Bluetooth while playing remote with your own Xbox.
Thema:

1. Where did it go Xbox remote play had touch controls 11/14/2023 - Similar Threads - Where did remote

2. Where did the uk times go?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where did the uk times go?: So for the last week I've been noticing that my time was wrong on the Xbox one and I'm lazy and it didn't effect me or any of my games so I didn't care but it nearly made me late for work this...
  3. Where did the "Signed-out content restrictions" option go?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where did the "Signed-out content restrictions" option go?: I have an xbox. I have children. I have access restrictions set up for the children. Right now, however, they can put in a disc and play the game without signing in, or select the "play offline"...
  4. Where did the redeem reward button go?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where did the redeem reward button go?: When I tried to redeem my 330 mine coins reward after hitting the point goal, the button to claim the reward seems to have disappeared. cb9a40d8-8fbb-41ad-a75a-0b738f6c8f0e
  5. Where did my game go?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where did my game go?: [img] [img] [img] I'm trying to play Slime Rancher (SR) and when I try to open it, it tells me "When you got a refund on Slime Rancher it was removed from your device.". I never requested a...
  6. Forza horizon 3 - all my context is gone, where did my cars, progress go?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 3 - all my context is gone, where did my cars, progress go?: I haven’t played in like 2-3 years. I turned it on for the first time since then and noticed all my progress is gone. I did some reading it somewhere it said the license expired. Does that mean...
  7. Where did my game go?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where did my game go?: I bought the game OMORI a couple months ago and I've heard it got removed? I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do. I want a refund or something but I don't know where I'm supposed to go for that?...
  8. Where did my old account go?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where did my old account go?: I haven't played on Xbox for years. I just got another console and tried to sign into my account using my email. Now I had forgot the password so I had to get a verification through the email my...
  9. Where did the remote play button/icon go on the Xbox app for PC? I cannot find it.

in XBoX on Windows
    Where did the remote play button/icon go on the Xbox app for PC? I cannot find it.: since streaming is no longer supported for windows on the companion app I would always use remote play on the Xbox app. Today I was hoping to stream and couldn't find the remote play icon...
  10. Did my code for resident evil 4 but never received game download where is it Microsoft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did my code for resident evil 4 but never received game download where is it Microsoft?: Hi title says it all i want my purchased game Microsoft still have the code saved if I don’t get it will be angry d73a241b-061a-4f3c-9461-57c14010c0be