Where can I view screenshots that were uploaded to Xbox live?

Discus and support Where can I view screenshots that were uploaded to Xbox live? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; On my Series X I have set it up so it uploads my screenshots/captures to Xbox Live automatically. And I see prompts that the uploads are succesful.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BjörnHermans, Jun 9, 2021.

1. Where can I view screenshots that were uploaded to Xbox live?

On my Series X I have set it up so it uploads my screenshots/captures to Xbox Live automatically. And I see prompts that the uploads are succesful. However, I cannot find the page where I can view them!

On my personal Xbox account page, I only see achievements (added by games). There is no screenshots tab or option.

I use a Mac, so there also is no app available to access this content. Which is why I expect there to be a web page for this, but I cannot find it anywhere!

:)

BjörnHermans, Jun 9, 2021
  2. XBF Meryem R Win User

3. BjörnHermans Win User

I had already read that page. But it only tells me how to share them to "destinations", but now where I can find them (at my Xbox Live destination).
  4. XBF Meryem R Win User

5. Rostom L Win User

My screenshots are gone (Xbox Series S)

Hi Artemii! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

When was the last time you were able to see your old screenshots?

Were they successfully synced or uploaded to Xbox network and accessible through your Xbox app on mobile?

Please note that any game clip or screenshot uploaded to the Xbox network that gets no views in 30 days will be deleted. Viewing it yourself counts as a view and saves a capture from deletion.
  6. SammyVS Win User

Anyway to keep shared screenshots and videos visible after deleting from xbox network

I'm Samy an independent advisor

How are you?

You can upload up to 10 GB of captures to the Xbox network. Once you reach those limits, you’ll need to delete existing captures to upload new ones.

Any game clip or screenshot uploaded to the Xbox network that gets no views in 30 days will be deleted. Viewing it yourself counts as a view and saves a capture from deletion.

Captures that don't get uploaded to the Xbox network will remain on the console they were recorded on.

You can also store your screenshots and videos on your PC, OneDrive, and your phone.
Thema:

1. Where can I view screenshots that were uploaded to Xbox live? - Similar Threads - Where view screenshots

2. Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???: I got banned for saying a cuss word after being told if I did something again there would be problems and over 20 invites constantly over the course of 5 mins. 7f0e3169-635f-4ce9-9e07-faea5e064f42
  3. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  4. So when is tells me "where do you want your save game to be".

in XBoX on Consoles
    So when is tells me "where do you want your save game to be".: I pressed on this console instead of the cloud is there anyway for I to get it back or (22d 23h 20m) lost forever? I am currently trying to get back into a game but I may have lost all my progress...
  5. No Marvel vs Capcom collection - where are the games?

in XboX Insiders
    No Marvel vs Capcom collection - where are the games?: Why does XB continually miss out on games? I really wanted to get the Marvel vs Capcom collection on my XBOX, but they just don’t seem to care about getting these games or they get them years...
  6. Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?: I was playing one day when I noticed that my controller was clicking everytime I moved the joystick in a particuler way so I did some research and found out that the tiny plastic piece was broken...
  7. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  8. Anyone has this bug where you can’t view your friends from GTAO menu?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone has this bug where you can’t view your friends from GTAO menu?: I have this annoying bug where i can’t view players or friends from GTA online menu. It just keep showing this text “ No friends , your friends could not be downloaded, please try again later.” i...
  9. So uh, unless I’m missing something or hiding in plain sight, where can I view my...

in XboX Insiders
    So uh, unless I’m missing something or hiding in plain sight, where can I view my...: Title says it all submitted by /u/DaFonkster87 [link] [comments]
  10. Wo kann ich meine Profile Adresse einsehen[Translation-Where can I view my profile address]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wo kann ich meine Profile Adresse einsehen[Translation-Where can I view my profile address]: ich weis nicht wo ich sie finde [Translation-I don't know where to find them] 3464efb8-303a-45c5-b380-39b0556aa6ad