Where can i speak too a microsft represenative

Discus and support Where can i speak too a microsft represenative in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was just banned for 75 days through two suspensions at the same time for a profile picture that does not violate guidelines I need a person too talk... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mark H_158, Dec 22, 2023.

1. Mark H_158
    Mark H_158 Guest

I was just banned for 75 days through two suspensions at the same time for a profile picture that does not violate guidelines I need a person too talk to from microsoft to resolve this issue

:)

Mark H_158, Dec 22, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. Allebas Win User

I cant sign in into my XBOX ONE account.

I would try a hard reset and if it's still doing this, it might be a problem on Xbox Live's end. Try contacting Support from there
    (1-800-469-9269) and they should be able to help you. Good luck!
    That number no longer works. In order to speak to live customer service represenative they have to request a call back here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/.
  4. nicholasm617 Win User

Xbox Custom themes

Do you know what section this is in? And i have asked microsoft and they said that they have never heard of a question like this and i spoke to 4 represenatives?
  5. FAT N1NJA PANDA Win User

Beta still not avail in ASIA?

you are not missing anything worth playing, the beta is a build which is over a year old and not really represenative of the final game play
  6. Voltronus Win User

I didnt get a code

So basically i went to this: https://rewards.microsoft.com/redeem/000405000035 after getting 4,800 points. (Im in Canada) so after i redeemed it i went to my email and checked it out and i got 5 dollars in my balance. and i was thinking that it would give a code so i can use it on microsft roblox becuase i think a 5 dollar gift card gives like a bit more robux. but after i went to microsft roblox because i didnt get a gift card code i cant use that. so i can get robux i wish there was a option where u can spend ur microsft money on roblox and im sorry for my grammar.
Thema:

1. Where can i speak too a microsft represenative - Similar Threads - Where speak too

2. Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???: I got banned for saying a cuss word after being told if I did something again there would be problems and over 20 invites constantly over the course of 5 mins. 7f0e3169-635f-4ce9-9e07-faea5e064f42
  3. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  4. So when is tells me "where do you want your save game to be".

in XBoX on Consoles
    So when is tells me "where do you want your save game to be".: I pressed on this console instead of the cloud is there anyway for I to get it back or (22d 23h 20m) lost forever? I am currently trying to get back into a game but I may have lost all my progress...
  5. No Marvel vs Capcom collection - where are the games?

in XboX Insiders
    No Marvel vs Capcom collection - where are the games?: Why does XB continually miss out on games? I really wanted to get the Marvel vs Capcom collection on my XBOX, but they just don’t seem to care about getting these games or they get them years...
  6. Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?: I was playing one day when I noticed that my controller was clicking everytime I moved the joystick in a particuler way so I did some research and found out that the tiny plastic piece was broken...
  7. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  8. where do I find the code for the roblox digital card

in XBoX on Windows
    where do I find the code for the roblox digital card: I used my rewards points to get a Roblox digital card for 100 robux in rewards but I don't know how to redeem it on Roblox and I can't find the code for the card f7ca1fc4-e4c1-4ac8-b1a9-df636508ea41
  9. Where is my tiktok and twitch cape?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my tiktok and twitch cape?: Hello, when the option to claim a Minecraft cape came out, I claimed the Tiktok and Twitch capes, but when I tried to use them, the option didn't appear and the only one available was the...
  10. Where can I speak to a human agent? I’m tired of trying to figure **** out with a stupid AI...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where can I speak to a human agent? I’m tired of trying to figure **** out with a stupid AI...: Where can I speak to a human agent? I’m tired of trying to figure **** out with a stupid AI that doesn’t know **** about any of this. f74aace0-b199-41d6-9549-2e930a7f5026