Where can I speak to a human agent? I’m tired of trying to figure **** out with a stupid AI...

Discus and support Where can I speak to a human agent? I’m tired of trying to figure **** out with a stupid AI... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Where can I speak to a human agent? I’m tired of trying to figure **** out with a stupid AI that doesn’t know **** about any of this.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Oscar Villa3, Nov 3, 2023.

1. Oscar Villa3
    Oscar Villa3 Guest

Where can I speak to a human agent? I’m tired of trying to figure **** out with a stupid AI...

Where can I speak to a human agent? I’m tired of trying to figure **** out with a stupid AI that doesn’t know **** about any of this.

:)

Oscar Villa3, Nov 3, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Where can I speak to a human agent? I’m tired of trying to figure **** out with a stupid AI that doesn’t know **** about any of this.

Hi Oscar V, my name is Daniel. I am an independent advisor who is willing to help you.

For me, it is an honor to write to you and try to help you in any way possible, for my part I will do my best to try to solve any questions/problems you are presenting.

I'm sorry to hear that you are presenting a problem Oscar, remember that this is a Microsoft community support forum where we are members and players like you, therefore we do not belong to Microsoft.

Having said that, I would like to know what problem you are having and in case you want to talk to someone from Xbox and not a player like you, I will leave you the link so you can contact support directly.

Support: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

I await your prompt response!

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  3. Elohmn Win User

Battlefield 3 Called Out For Animal Cruelty.

Stupid Thread but PETA believes killing a fictional rat is not okay but killing a fictional human is okay? Figure it out where they stand on such subjects.
  4. Ne0nScape Win User

When is the 10¢ Hold Reversed?

What is a direct way to reach a human agent rather than the chatbot over text or phone? I’m being forced to talk to an AI who doesn’t understand any of my questions and is hanging up on me.
  5. curley jack Win User

Battlefield 3 Called Out For Animal Cruelty.

[quote user="LostKauz"]

Stupid Thread but PETA believes killing a fictional rat is not okay but killing a fictional human is okay? Figure it out where they stand on such subjects.

[/quote]

It's in our nature though. Look at humanity through its glorious generations.
  6. AEON SOLARIS Win User

EA: Star Wars Battlefront Doesn’t Have Single Player Because People Don’t Play Single Player

singleplayer and campaigns are just stupid and boring, there is nothing more exciting to compete against humans instead of stupid AI's.
Thema:

1. Where can I speak to a human agent? I’m tired of trying to figure **** out with a stupid AI... - Similar Threads - Where speak human

2. Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???: I got banned for saying a cuss word after being told if I did something again there would be problems and over 20 invites constantly over the course of 5 mins. 7f0e3169-635f-4ce9-9e07-faea5e064f42
  3. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  4. So when is tells me "where do you want your save game to be".

in XBoX on Consoles
    So when is tells me "where do you want your save game to be".: I pressed on this console instead of the cloud is there anyway for I to get it back or (22d 23h 20m) lost forever? I am currently trying to get back into a game but I may have lost all my progress...
  5. No Marvel vs Capcom collection - where are the games?

in XboX Insiders
    No Marvel vs Capcom collection - where are the games?: Why does XB continually miss out on games? I really wanted to get the Marvel vs Capcom collection on my XBOX, but they just don’t seem to care about getting these games or they get them years...
  6. Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?: I was playing one day when I noticed that my controller was clicking everytime I moved the joystick in a particuler way so I did some research and found out that the tiny plastic piece was broken...
  7. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  8. where do I find the code for the roblox digital card

in XBoX on Windows
    where do I find the code for the roblox digital card: I used my rewards points to get a Roblox digital card for 100 robux in rewards but I don't know how to redeem it on Roblox and I can't find the code for the card f7ca1fc4-e4c1-4ac8-b1a9-df636508ea41
  9. Where is my tiktok and twitch cape?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my tiktok and twitch cape?: Hello, when the option to claim a Minecraft cape came out, I claimed the Tiktok and Twitch capes, but when I tried to use them, the option didn't appear and the only one available was the...
  10. Where can i speak too a microsft represenative

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where can i speak too a microsft represenative: I was just banned for 75 days through two suspensions at the same time for a profile picture that does not violate guidelines I need a person too talk to from microsoft to resolve this issue...