Where can I send my controllers to get fixed.

Discus and support Where can I send my controllers to get fixed. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; In 2021 is when I got my first Xbox and i have three controllers for it (thier all made by Microsoft) my three controllers have different problems, for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jory Weatherall, Feb 9, 2024.

1. Where can I send my controllers to get fixed.

In 2021 is when I got my first Xbox and i have three controllers for it (thier all made by Microsoft) my three controllers have different problems, for my series x/s controller is one of the joysticks are messed up, for my gray and blue controller is that the left bumper is messed up, for my hydro dipped controller is that the d-pad is messed up. So where can I send them to get fixed?

:)

Jory Weatherall, Feb 9, 2024
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi Jory! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Xbox controllers.

Based on your description, it seems your controllers are already out of warranty but no worries, you can still check your service replacement options by signing your account and follow the instructions through the link below:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/controller/controller-warranty

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. KirsKiKi Win User

Where can I get my controller fixed

4. CMUchippewa Win User

Controller Broken Post April Update

Most likely it is a software issue. My controller stopped turning on the Xbox as well, but for me, the update DID fix the issue where the controller would disconnect from the system. Honestly, I wouldn't send it in to get serviced. If those are your only
    issues, they can be patched. If you did end up sending it in, you might get a busted Xbox with a bad disc drive or something. I wouldn't risk it.
  5. Francia J. Win User

How do i and where do i send my controller to be fixed?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

You can create an order by adding your controller as a device by signing in to https://account.microsoft.com/devices. Once you have successfully added the controller you can click on "info & support", from there you can start an order.

Once you have successfully created the order you will receive an email instruction with the shipping label, you'll need to drop the controller on the courier provided.
  6. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Where can I get my controller juloy stick button fixed

Hi Trace! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Xbox controller.

You can check your controller's free warranty replacement order through this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/controller/controller-warranty

If your controller is no longer covered by warranty, you can check your out-of-warranty options using the same link above.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
Thema:

1. Where can I send my controllers to get fixed. - Similar Threads - Where send controllers

2. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  3. hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...: So my buttons will not work, they worked maybe 30 mins beforehand where I sat the controller down and picked it back up and they were unresponsive, My warranty is still covered and the big issue...
  4. Where do I send my controller to be repaired

in XBoX on Windows
    Where do I send my controller to be repaired: I need to send Xbox controller for repair but I don’t know where I send it 2dc57934-06a6-4910-b807-e67908ee961d
  5. Where can i send in my ideas for xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Where can i send in my ideas for xbox: If any 1 can message me a website to do so, thatd be great, as admin keep removing my posts like im doing something wrong by mentioning the truth submitted by /u/Ancient_Chipmunk_755 [link]...
  6. How do i and where do i send my controller to be fixed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i and where do i send my controller to be fixed?: My Xbox elite series 2 controller has something wrong with the left stick and left bumper. the left bumper only works 1/3 of the time and when i move forward on my left stick then sharply move...
  7. where can i send a screenshot of messages sent by a player? i found a nazi player and i...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    where can i send a screenshot of messages sent by a player? i found a nazi player and i...: where can i send a screenshot of messages sent by a player? i found a nazi player and i want to report him a45bb1a7-bd84-4b8a-bec9-734c25d46bd7
  8. Xbox one X- send to? Where I pitched COD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one X- send to? Where I pitched COD: What does send to mean after you purchased COD? My daughter has and Xbox S and I want it on my Xbox one x, and it wont send it to anywhere plz help 98ce87b2-b9e5-4bfe-ba7c-271271b0292d
  9. My motherboard is fried.. What and where can I send it to be repaired.. Please assist me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My motherboard is fried.. What and where can I send it to be repaired.. Please assist me: My motherboard is fried and I don't know what to do or where to send it to be repaired.. Please assist me 4a788a0b-a6be-48e4-a911-e6a914ebf0bf
  10. Where do I send my xbox series x off for repair??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my xbox series x off for repair??: I've had the console assessed by a company who have said it needs a retimer chip replacing and they cannot get the parts due to stock shortages. Is this something I can send back to Microsoft to...