where can i send a screenshot of messages sent by a player? i found a nazi player and i...

Discus and support where can i send a screenshot of messages sent by a player? i found a nazi player and i... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; where can i send a screenshot of messages sent by a player? i found a nazi player and i want to report him a45bb1a7-bd84-4b8a-bec9-734c25d46bd7 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Enzo Amorim, Jan 6, 2023.

1. Enzo Amorim
    Enzo Amorim Guest

where can i send a screenshot of messages sent by a player? i found a nazi player and i...

:)

Enzo Amorim, Jan 6, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

where can i send a screenshot of messages sent by a player? i found a nazi player and i want to report him

You would report them through their profile or if they sent you a message, you can report the message. The enforcement team do not accept outside evidence so you cannot submit a screenshot. They have the tools they need to investigate.
  3. djL1VE Win User

HSFL New franchise starting Mature owners wanted

Just send me an invite DEFan3.. Also can send a FR . I may have another player who would like to join. I sent you a message about joining.
  4. Bloutoffie-73F7381E- Win User

Need Help Reporting A Cheater

Hi, I'm new to the forum but old school to COD.

I have crude messages sent to me from a player and i kept the messages.

Where can i report it?

Cheers
  5. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Xbox not punishing hateful people on platform

First Report the Player by Hate attitude and Bulling, second, block the player in your friend to he don't can send message for you again. In your Report by hate thinks if you have the options to send fixed proof so you send report with screenshots, video
    clipes.
  6. KindGryphon Win User

How can I present the evidence of the player who messaged me racist comments?

So I just caught the screenshot of this Overwatch player which I will not name due to security who called me the N-word. I need to send this proof to Microsoft and I already reported this player. Anything else I can do about this? In the events
    of anyone I get messages from, any users sending me one message with the N-word I immediately report and block.
    You cant. Since screenshots can be altered they won't accept stuff like that. The enforcement team has all the tools they need to investigate your report so as long as you reported them the proper action will be taken by the enforcement team.
Thema:

1. where can i send a screenshot of messages sent by a player? i found a nazi player and i... - Similar Threads - where send screenshot

2. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  3. hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hardware issues where my a y x b dpad rb lb l3 r3 won’t work, I’m trying to send in my...: So my buttons will not work, they worked maybe 30 mins beforehand where I sat the controller down and picked it back up and they were unresponsive, My warranty is still covered and the big issue...
  4. Where can I send my controllers to get fixed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I send my controllers to get fixed.: In 2021 is when I got my first Xbox and i have three controllers for it (thier all made by Microsoft) my three controllers have different problems, for my series x/s controller is one of the...
  5. Where do I send my controller to be repaired

in XBoX on Windows
    Where do I send my controller to be repaired: I need to send Xbox controller for repair but I don’t know where I send it 2dc57934-06a6-4910-b807-e67908ee961d
  6. Where can i send in my ideas for xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Where can i send in my ideas for xbox: If any 1 can message me a website to do so, thatd be great, as admin keep removing my posts like im doing something wrong by mentioning the truth submitted by /u/Ancient_Chipmunk_755 [link]...
  7. How do i and where do i send my controller to be fixed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i and where do i send my controller to be fixed?: My Xbox elite series 2 controller has something wrong with the left stick and left bumper. the left bumper only works 1/3 of the time and when i move forward on my left stick then sharply move...
  8. Xbox one X- send to? Where I pitched COD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one X- send to? Where I pitched COD: What does send to mean after you purchased COD? My daughter has and Xbox S and I want it on my Xbox one x, and it wont send it to anywhere plz help 98ce87b2-b9e5-4bfe-ba7c-271271b0292d
  9. My motherboard is fried.. What and where can I send it to be repaired.. Please assist me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My motherboard is fried.. What and where can I send it to be repaired.. Please assist me: My motherboard is fried and I don't know what to do or where to send it to be repaired.. Please assist me 4a788a0b-a6be-48e4-a911-e6a914ebf0bf
  10. Where do I send my xbox series x off for repair??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my xbox series x off for repair??: I've had the console assessed by a company who have said it needs a retimer chip replacing and they cannot get the parts due to stock shortages. Is this something I can send back to Microsoft to...