Where can I see All my Redeemed Codes from Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Rewards?

Discus and support Where can I see All my Redeemed Codes from Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Rewards? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; My Son recently redeemed the Spotify Premium Reward from his Xbox One S, but did not redeemed the code and exit the page, now in the Xbox Rewards Tab I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by EricObladen, Aug 1, 2020.

1. EricObladen
    EricObladen Guest

My Son recently redeemed the Spotify Premium Reward from his Xbox One S, but did not redeemed the code and exit the page, now in the Xbox Rewards Tab I cant see the Spotify Premium Offerer. I did not received it in my E-mail. Where can I get the code
    back?

:)

EricObladen, Aug 1, 2020
  2. Viper7Gamer Win User

do i have a yearly charge for xbox live

Join the Microsoft Rewards Program and you can use your rewards for Xbox Live and Game Pass subscriptions. I haven't paid for Xbox Live in years. I just keep getting my rewards and redeeming Game Pass Ultimate 3 month codes.
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Xbox gamepass ultimate code redeem

No code for Game Pass (console/pc/ultimate) is automatically redeemed to your account. Microsoft and Xbox gift cards from Rewards are added to your account automatically, but game pass is not.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Redeemed the wrong form of Game Pass

If the code itself was for Xbox Game Pass, then it would have been redeemed as Xbox Game Pass regardless of where you redeemed it. There would be no way to redeem it as Game Pass for PC.

The only way it would have converted to something else is if you have Game Pass Ultimate (which includes both Game Pass for console and Game Pass for PC). If that is the case, then it's not possible to revert it back to what it was before being converted.

If the code itself states it is for the console and you don't have Ultimate, you would want to contact the retailer you purchased it from and see if there is anything they can do since it is the wrong card.
  5. brandontyler Win User

"This code is not currently supported for conversion to your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription"

I actually remembered another older 12 month XBOX Live subscription that I tried to enter as well. It says, "

Converting your code

Redeeming your Prepaid Xbox Live Gold 12 Month code will automatically convert to 4 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and will be added to your current Xbox Game Pass Ultimate account. By redeeming this code, you agree to this conversion. All conversions
    are final; ratio subject to change. See xbox.com/gamepass If you choose not to redeem at this time, you can keep your code and redeem it prior to its expiration date, if any.

So, notice it says you can keep your code and redeem it prior to its expiration date.

But what I want to do is redeem it after my Game Pass ultimate expires. Assuming I will not want to pay for it after Sept 2020. Do I have to just hold on to all my codes and hope they don't expire?
  6. Xtian3 Win User

I’m trying to switch from the 10$ gift card to GPU pass ultimate on Xbox app however it doesn’t give me the option of manage.

Wait but why there’s the auto redeem option on rewards? I have my credit card on file! I’m just trying to switch my auto redeem from the 10$ gift card to the GAME PASS ULTIMATE that’s all!
Thema:

1. Where can I see All my Redeemed Codes from Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Rewards? - Similar Threads - Where Redeemed Codes

2. Where do I redeem Microsoft rewards points code

in XBoX on Windows
    Where do I redeem Microsoft rewards points code: So I've been saving over 10k points to buy in game coins in seavof thieves and today I bought it and I got 25 letters code then I went to Microsoft redeem page and it said "Check the instructions...
  3. Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?: Ok. So this is silly of me…or not. I redeemed a digital code for a new game for my son. However, I redeemed the code through my cell phone. I was prompted that the game would be automatically...
  4. I downloaded my redeemable code for 2k22 but I can’t find the game. I don’t know where I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded my redeemable code for 2k22 but I can’t find the game. I don’t know where I...: I downloaded my redeemable code for 2k22 but I can’t find the game. I don’t know where I can access the game since it says the code is already redeemed. Please help, I would appreciate it....
  5. Where Will I have to redeem my fortnite skin bundle code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where Will I have to redeem my fortnite skin bundle code?: So I am planning to buy a Fortnite skin bundle online on microsft.com with my Microsoft rewards points and buying a gift card and buying the bundle with that. So it says when i go to the purchase...
  6. how to redeem xbox code for child account where game is rated higher than setting for child

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to redeem xbox code for child account where game is rated higher than setting for child: Hi there My child plays Fortnite on the xbox and because of his age and the content, I have to approve this along with any purchases. Which is really good because I get to control it. However,...
  7. Is there any way to know when and where the redeem code was activated?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there any way to know when and where the redeem code was activated?: Hi. I recently got a minecraft : windows 10 edition redeem code. I tried to redeem, but it says it's already used. I haven't redeemed this code and it's not on purchase history. I'm sure this...
  8. 16 Digit Game Pass Code Received, Cannot Figure Out Where to Redeem, No Website Given

in XBoX on Windows
    16 Digit Game Pass Code Received, Cannot Figure Out Where to Redeem, No Website Given: Hi There! I received an Xbox Game Pass for PC code for picking up one of the new Ryzen CPUs. I have a 16 digit code that I cannot figure out where to redeem. There is no website provided with the...
  9. Digital Goodies - Where are they after you redeem code on Battlefield.com and link your ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital Goodies - Where are they after you redeem code on Battlefield.com and link your ...: I created a Battlefield account to redeem the Digital Goodies code included with my Overwatch disk purchase. Then I linked my console to the Battlefield account. Where do you find the Digital...
  10. Did I just screw up? Where is my Redeem Code Down Load?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did I just screw up? Where is my Redeem Code Down Load?: I redeemed my season pass for Fallout 4 on my computer cause the back of the season pass card instructed to go to a website. The confirmation page said it would download to my xbox. Now I'm not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant redeem xbox ultimate perks on child account