Where can I request a feature? USB audio would be a massive addition!

Discus and support Where can I request a feature? USB audio would be a massive addition! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Not that it'll be chosen or added, I still want to mention it as often as possible! I NEED USB AUDIO! PS5's got it and I'm sick of having to use an... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DamageCase13, Aug 13, 2023.

1. Where can I request a feature? USB audio would be a massive addition!

Not that it'll be chosen or added, I still want to mention it as often as possible!

I NEED USB AUDIO! PS5's got it and I'm sick of having to use an HDMI audio extractor to use my Schitt stack and h650s.

submitted by /u/DamageCase13
    [link] [comments]

/u/DamageCase13, Aug 13, 2023
  2. annix Win User

USB Headset

Hmmm, I use a wireless headset with a USB base station connected to my Xbox One without any trouble. Perhaps you can clarify what specific features are missing and that you would like to see implemented?
    I also use the Plantronics Rig 800, but they're designed specifically for Xbox. I think OP is requesting more general PC style USB Audio device support. I understand where he's coming from, but at the same time, 3.5 mm is the most versatile connector out
    there. To me USB headphones are usually lower quality because they rely on a built in DAC, I'd much rather have more control over everything in my audio chain. Still, it would be nice for the Xbox to support more devices PC style.
  3. ZoM MadMan Win User

Xbox One - AV Device not recognized. Nuforce Dia. Can we manually enter code or have XBOX One learn?

At the very least can we get a universal remote feature, like what you may see on most universal media remotes. Something that will let us use the audio device's remote to show the Xbox what it needs to transmit. It would make a lot more sense to include
    a feature like this than attempt to build out a massive library of every audio/tv device on the market.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Playing anonymous

That would be a great additional feature, however, as of the moment that will be the only option where we can manage our privacy.
  5. XBF Eladio M Win User

LEGENDAS PT BR XBOX ONE E 360 [Mod Translation - SUBTITLES IN BR XBOX ONE E 360]

Hey RENAN

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently requesting additional subtitle features in a game.

This is something that would have to be implement by the developer of the title, CD Projekt Red.

Microsoft merely provides the platform for which developers can distribute their games. It is up to developers to maintain and update their games, as well as provide additional features.

Due to this we would would have to refer you to the developer of the title.

I'm sorry about any confusion or turmoil this might have caused.
  6. gds1972 Win User

An idea for the suspended

Hi

Can you please create a request for this addition through the
    Xbox Uservoice
    website as this provides better visibility for Microsoft to assess feature requests and community demand for them.
Thema:

Where can I request a feature? USB audio would be a massive addition!

1. Where can I request a feature? USB audio would be a massive addition! - Similar Threads - Where request feature

2. Where do I find the service request number?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I find the service request number?: I put in a warranty on an Xbox elite series 2 custom from the design lab. The packing instructions say the I need to write the service request number on the box. Neither of the 2 emails I've been...
  3. Where do the username change requests go

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where do the username change requests go: Where do the username change requests go 643687ad-26a8-4252-9322-7be19aaaa897
  4. Not sure where else to request games so...

in XboX Insiders
    Not sure where else to request games so...: Can you please add House Flipper to Game pass Ultimate? It has a few DLCs here and there to give funds to the game and the company. This game was once on my PC but now I've lost access to a PC...
  5. Where to go to request a feature (1080p HDR)?

in XboX Insiders
    Where to go to request a feature (1080p HDR)?: I'm running a series x on my LG OLED perfectly fine but my son has a LG 1080p HDR capable TV connected to a series s. There is no way to enable HDR@1080p so would like to request it as his PS4...
  6. Request to fix HDMI audio bug where users can't turn off the HDMI audio

in XboX Insiders
    Request to fix HDMI audio bug where users can't turn off the HDMI audio: I'm not a xbox insider but after the public September software update, a lot of xbox users including me are not able to turn off the HDMI audio. Please give a fix soon. submitted by /u/_BRO-...
  7. Where do I request backwards compatibility game to be added to the list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I request backwards compatibility game to be added to the list: Hi I'm trying to find the page where I can request a game to be hopefully added to the backward compatibility list for Xbox One and Xbox one X and up and used to have Simpsons Hit and Run on the...
  8. Where is the Xbox Request thread from last friday? I only see the one from April 30th.

in XboX Insiders
    Where is the Xbox Request thread from last friday? I only see the one from April 30th.: Help submitted by /u/Tyrantes [link] [comments]
  9. Not sure if this is the right place, but where do I make a request for Supreme Commander 1...

in XboX Insiders
    Not sure if this is the right place, but where do I make a request for Supreme Commander 1...: [IMG] submitted by /u/RaoulMoat666 [link] [comments]
  10. Where can I find service request number?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I find service request number?: I looking for my service request number for a controller I an sending in. They ask for it to be written on the box but i cant find it. 995e7991-6eb0-4132-909f-72d78177527b