Where can I purchase a power cable for my Series X?

Discus and support Where can I purchase a power cable for my Series X? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Recently I started having trouble with my Xbox, whenever I turn it on it makes a strange / worrying scratching noise but this only happens after it has... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AverageWelshy, Jan 8, 2024.

1. Where can I purchase a power cable for my Series X?

Recently I started having trouble with my Xbox, whenever I turn it on it makes a strange / worrying scratching noise but this only happens after it has been off for a long period of time so I am taking an educated guess by blaming the power cable, I saw someone online mention a C7 cable from Currys, is the following one I linc compatible?

https://www.currys.co.uk/products/vivanco-ml1mp-figureof8-adapter-cable-1.8-m-10225643.html

:)

AverageWelshy, Jan 8, 2024
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

US series X is safe to use on Bahrain 230 wall power with adapter or will I need a converter

Hi,

The Series X is multi-voltage, you can use it anywhere in the world. You don't need a power converter/adaptor. All you will require is a new power cable. The Series X|S consoles use a fig 8 power cable which you should be able to purchase from an electrical store in Bahrain. These power cables are very common and are used to power many types of electrical devices.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Will Xbox Series X bought in Ireland work okay in Brazil? What voltage the power cable can hold? Thank you.

The Xbox Series X supports multi voltage, yes it will work fine in Brazil, but you will need to purchase a power cable for your country.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox series X loose power cable

Is it it in properly? I remember when i got my Series X i had to really push the power cable in as the fit was so tight.I had to try the cable from my Xbox One S to see if that fitted & it did so i then tried the cable that came with my Series X again & it eventually fitted but it was a extremely tight fit.
  5. Asa Smolenski Win User

Where to get a power brick/adapter and power supply cable for Xbox Series X?

I lost my power brick and power cable for my series X. Looked online but it seems like nobody sells them separately from the console. All I found was some third party companies’ adapters which I’m certainly not gonna trust enough to plug into my Xbox. Does Microsoft sell the adapters and power cables alone?
    Just realized that the series X does not come with an external power supply (brick) and that i’d been searching all over for something that doesn’t exist. I had the power cable all along 🤦‍♂️.
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

Xbox series x malfunction

Hi! My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

I’m sorry to hear you’re experiencing this issue, here are some steps to try:

- Check the Xbox's power cable for damage and ensure it is correctly plugged into the console and a power outlet.

- Unplug the power cable. Wait at least 20 minutes, and then plug it back into the Xbox. Attempt to turn the console on.

- If possible, try another power cord or power outlet. The Xbox Series X uses an IEC C7 power cable that comes standard with many electronics including the Xbox Series S, Xbox One S and Xbox One X.

If that doesn't work, your console may be faulty. I'd advise returning it to the store you've purchased it from, since it's only been 7 days they should be able to replace it for you.

Thanks,
    Kyle
Thema:

Where can I purchase a power cable for my Series X?

1. Where can I purchase a power cable for my Series X? - Similar Threads - Where purchase power

2. Where are my Fc points from purchasing fc24 ultimate edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where are my Fc points from purchasing fc24 ultimate edition?: I bought the ultimate edition of Fc 24 but never received the bonus 4600 fc points and I can also not purchase any fc points in game e07e8b6d-ce8a-4fe7-8ba7-f243a35b8de1
  3. Where can I find my refund ??? I used a credit card for purchase

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where can I find my refund ??? I used a credit card for purchase: I got refund on 8900 madden 24 nut points . where can I find the funds ? c8df4dc7-df23-4872-befa-cfac2112b021
  4. Where do I see my correct purchase?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I see my correct purchase?: I don't see NBA 2K24 25th Anniversary Edition? I see NBA 2K24 817a2d74-d5cd-40c2-ac42-18173d7938e1
  5. Where’s my game I purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where’s my game I purchased?: How can I download a game I own on my new console if it’s been delisted? c20838c4-eaf0-4500-869f-e2be15c83e72
  6. I am trying to purchase a Xbox elite 2 controller on design lab but where do I pay?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to purchase a Xbox elite 2 controller on design lab but where do I pay?: Why can’t I purchase things on design lab? 52885aa5-83a3-42ae-92bd-4d8128baec35
  7. Where is diabl 4 ultimate edition when purchased.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where is diabl 4 ultimate edition when purchased.: Hi, I pre-ordered diablo 4 ultimate edition, and it only shows that I purchased the base game. When I check it gives me an option to buy the ultimate edition. I checked my purchase history and it...
  8. Where are the saves of the NMS game purchased from the MS Store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where are the saves of the NMS game purchased from the MS Store?: Hello everyone, my name is Artyom and I spent more than a week searching, but I did not find the folder in which all NMS saves are stored. Please help me find it!!...
  9. I purchased a game that Microsoft has now currently delisted… WHERES MY MONEY?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased a game that Microsoft has now currently delisted… WHERES MY MONEY?!: I purchased a game that Microsoft has now currently delisted… WHERES MY MONEY?!… How u gonna take away something I paid for and now reimburse or redeem any value the customer has spent...
  10. I used my product key, entered it and said purchase compete, but I don't see where I can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I used my product key, entered it and said purchase compete, but I don't see where I can...: I used my product key, entered it and said purchase compete, but I don't see where I can find the game to download and play. 153786fa-41fb-4275-aaa9-69179928027c