Where can I invert the x or y-axis for the analog stick on the Xbox Elite Series 2...

Discus and support Where can I invert the x or y-axis for the analog stick on the Xbox Elite Series 2... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This is a screenshot of the Xbox Accessories app. As you can see I am on the stick tab. There is no option to invert the x or y-axis. Why can I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TryDifferentUsername, Jun 21, 2023.

1. Where can I invert the x or y-axis for the analog stick on the Xbox Elite Series 2...

This is a screenshot of the Xbox Accessories app.

As you can see I am on the stick tab. There is no option to invert the x or y-axis.

Why can I invert them on a normal Xbox controller but not on the Elite?

Where can I invert the x or y-axis for the analog stick on the Xbox Elite Series 2... [​IMG]

:)

TryDifferentUsername, Jun 21, 2023
  2. Geri M. Win User

Where can I invert the x or y-axis for the analog stick on the Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller - SCREENSHOT

Hi TryDifferentUsername,

Welcome to Xbox Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand that you want to invert the x or y-axis for the analog stick on the Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller. As per description, you cannot invert the X or Y- axis on the normal Xbox controller but not on the Elite.

Let us check on this together and sort this out to assist your concern. However, before we proceed, we would like to ask few questions about it.

1. When did the problem started?
    2. Was this working before?
    3. Recent activity or changes made before the issue appeared?

These above questions would help us provide the necessary information. Once we have gathered all the information, we will formulate the viable solution to help you with your case.

While waiting for your response, You can invert the x or y-axis for the analog stick on the Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller by following these steps:

• Open the Xbox Accessories app and select the Elite controller.
    • Select “Configure” and then go to the “Sticks” tab.
    • From here, you can adjust the “Vertical Inversion” setting for the right stick to invert the Y-axis1.
    • I hope this helps!

Received message. You can invert the x or y-axis for the analog stick on the Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller by following these steps:. Open the Xbox Accessories app and select the Elite controller. 2. Select "Configure" and then go to the "Sticks" tab.

We are looking forward to your response.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community
  3. andersonpassos Win User

How do you invert axis Y for the right hand stick on the elite controller series 2

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good morning

To invert the Y-axis for the right joystick on an Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2, you can follow these steps:

On your Xbox One console, go to "Settings" and select "Devices & Streaming."

Select "Accessories" and then choose the Elite controller you want to customize.

Scroll down to "Customize your stick & triggers" and select "Right Stick."

In the "Sensitivity" menu, you can adjust the "Vertical Inversion" setting to invert the Y-axis.

Alternatively, you can use the Xbox Accessories app on a Windows 10 PC to customize the controller's settings. To do this, follow these steps:

Connect the Elite controller to your PC using a USB cable.

Open the Xbox Accessories app and select the Elite controller.

Select "Configure" and then go to the "Sticks" tab.

From here, you can adjust the "Vertical Inversion" setting for the right stick to invert the Y-axis.

I hope this helps!
  4. Aptom Win User

How to invert the X Axis on the Right Analogue Stick on Xbox Series X?

I thoroughly looked through both options. Neither option had the ability to invert the X axis on the right analogue stick. Both gave me the option to invert the Y axis on the analogue stick but not with the X axis. Can you walk me through all of the steps again this time using screenshots? Thank you.
  5. Altage Win User

Invert X axis on xbox one x

Usually, the x axis isnt inverted. The Y axis has an invert option for FPS games, or other games that you may invert the Y axis.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Right Stick inversion

Hello Cozier,

Thanks for coming to the forums. With the
    accessories app
    on PC or Xbox console, you can configure the controller in many ways. Also, some games have an invert control option. They are usually Invert Y axis, or invert X axis.

Hope this helps.

Brad
Thema:

Where can I invert the x or y-axis for the analog stick on the Xbox Elite Series 2...

1. Where can I invert the x or y-axis for the analog stick on the Xbox Elite Series 2... - Similar Threads - Where invert axis

2. Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???: I got banned for saying a cuss word after being told if I did something again there would be problems and over 20 invites constantly over the course of 5 mins. 7f0e3169-635f-4ce9-9e07-faea5e064f42
  3. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  4. So when is tells me "where do you want your save game to be".

in XBoX on Consoles
    So when is tells me "where do you want your save game to be".: I pressed on this console instead of the cloud is there anyway for I to get it back or (22d 23h 20m) lost forever? I am currently trying to get back into a game but I may have lost all my progress...
  5. No Marvel vs Capcom collection - where are the games?

in XboX Insiders
    No Marvel vs Capcom collection - where are the games?: Why does XB continually miss out on games? I really wanted to get the Marvel vs Capcom collection on my XBOX, but they just don’t seem to care about getting these games or they get them years...
  6. Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?: I was playing one day when I noticed that my controller was clicking everytime I moved the joystick in a particuler way so I did some research and found out that the tiny plastic piece was broken...
  7. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  8. where do I find the code for the roblox digital card

in XBoX on Windows
    where do I find the code for the roblox digital card: I used my rewards points to get a Roblox digital card for 100 robux in rewards but I don't know how to redeem it on Roblox and I can't find the code for the card f7ca1fc4-e4c1-4ac8-b1a9-df636508ea41
  9. Where is my tiktok and twitch cape?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where is my tiktok and twitch cape?: Hello, when the option to claim a Minecraft cape came out, I claimed the Tiktok and Twitch capes, but when I tried to use them, the option didn't appear and the only one available was the...
  10. Pc running horrible out of no where.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pc running horrible out of no where.: [img] So I’m using the game “ fortnite “ as a benchmark test , I have a 3060 ti with an Intel i510600k and was able to run easily 90-120fps on high settings then out of no where the textures...