Where can I have my Elite Controller Fixed?

Discus and support Where can I have my Elite Controller Fixed? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have had my Xbox Elite Controller 1 for a few years. It has started developing a bit of stick drift, and the rubbers are worn down and pulling loose... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Liam van Wyngaard, Nov 16, 2023.

1. Where can I have my Elite Controller Fixed?

I have had my Xbox Elite Controller 1 for a few years. It has started developing a bit of stick drift, and the rubbers are worn down and pulling loose from the controller. Is there a place I can have it fixed and the rubber, etc. replaced that is provided by Xbox or Microsoft? I do not want to send it to someone independent unless it is completely necessary.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

:)

Liam van Wyngaard, Nov 16, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Liam V. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

According to the following article, it seems that Microsoft no longer supports the Elite Series 1 controller.

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/getting-your-product-serviced

However, if you live in the US, you can check if an authorized Best Buy center is near to you, or you can try starting a service order request by following the steps in the article above.

Best Buy Service Center article:

https://support.microsoft.com/surfa...n-the-us-9c30c2ba-a8d3-4657-b9df-9c00239751a2

I hope you find this answer helpful to your inquiry.

Thanks for taking the time to read me,

Arturo.
  3. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Xbox elite 2 controller left bumper not working temporarily

I totally understand and it is unfortunate that the warranty coverage has already expired. Nothing to worry, you have mentioned that you were able to temporarily fix your controller by blowing air where the bumper is.

To permanently fix the issue, I would highly recommend you have your controller fixed to your nearest electronic store as they have the right tools to check and fix the controller's left bumper.

I have similar experience before with my Xbox series controller buttons and I have it successfully fixed on one of my local electronics shops.

You can also try to fix it on your end by following the detailed instructions here on this link: (But we do not recommend a self-fix as this can possibly damage the device more.)

https://www.ifixit.com/Guide/Xbox+One+Elite+Wir...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKjJE7QLYMw
  4. Luistony-3244165D-B6 Win User

Extended Warranty - Elite Controller

I don't know where is the "elite" on a controller with so many flaws. My elite controller rubber grips become loose and are opened. I am a casual gamer and take excellent care of my stuff. It looks more like its a manufacturing flaw. We will know for sure
    if their engineering team fixed this when they launch the new Xbox One S which comes with a controller that features rubber grips same as the elite.
  5. RiseAbove1992 Win User

Xbox elite series 2 problems

As far as I know any if the issues on the original elite controllers have been fixed on the elite 2.

It's worth buying in my opinion!
  6. KirsKiKi Win User

Where can I get my controller fixed

Thema:

1. Where can I have my Elite Controller Fixed? - Similar Threads - Where Elite Controller

2. Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???: I got banned for saying a cuss word after being told if I did something again there would be problems and over 20 invites constantly over the course of 5 mins. 7f0e3169-635f-4ce9-9e07-faea5e064f42
  3. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  4. So when is tells me "where do you want your save game to be".

in XBoX on Consoles
    So when is tells me "where do you want your save game to be".: I pressed on this console instead of the cloud is there anyway for I to get it back or (22d 23h 20m) lost forever? I am currently trying to get back into a game but I may have lost all my progress...
  5. No Marvel vs Capcom collection - where are the games?

in XboX Insiders
    No Marvel vs Capcom collection - where are the games?: Why does XB continually miss out on games? I really wanted to get the Marvel vs Capcom collection on my XBOX, but they just don’t seem to care about getting these games or they get them years...
  6. Does anyone know where I could buy replacement magnets for my elite series 2 controller?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know where I could buy replacement magnets for my elite series 2 controller?: 3 of my magnets broke so I’m trying to find replacements and i don’t want to buy a whole new controller. submitted by /u/crackheadflorida [link] [comments]
  7. Hey my elite controller 2 is having problems where the controller is on. But the controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey my elite controller 2 is having problems where the controller is on. But the controller...: It's been happening for the past week or 2 f84f0881-0c1b-4606-b2db-c2b23dabeda7
  8. I am trying to purchase a Xbox elite 2 controller on design lab but where do I pay?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am trying to purchase a Xbox elite 2 controller on design lab but where do I pay?: Why can’t I purchase things on design lab? 52885aa5-83a3-42ae-92bd-4d8128baec35
  9. Where can I invert the x or y-axis for the analog stick on the Xbox Elite Series 2...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I invert the x or y-axis for the analog stick on the Xbox Elite Series 2...: This is a screenshot of the Xbox Accessories app. As you can see I am on the stick tab. There is no option to invert the x or y-axis. Why can I invert them on a normal Xbox controller but not...
  10. I have sent my Xbox controller elite 2 back but I look at my account where it supposed to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have sent my Xbox controller elite 2 back but I look at my account where it supposed to...: I have sent my Xbox controller elite 2 back on Microsoft account I’m following it hasn’t moved but on ups website says is been delivered fbbf86be-ec41-4002-9f4d-447119b2dae4