Where can I go to get an Xbox One controller fixed?I have a spot on the back of my...

Discus and support Where can I go to get an Xbox One controller fixed?I have a spot on the back of my... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can someone tell me where I can get an xbox one controller repaired 0db2076c-60c7-4874-8534-81d368b1f55d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JuliaBella7 Macmillan, Apr 5, 2024.

1. Where can I go to get an Xbox One controller fixed?I have a spot on the back of my...

Can someone tell me where I can get an xbox one controller repaired

:)

JuliaBella7 Macmillan, Apr 5, 2024
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Where can I go to get an Xbox One controller fixed?I have a spot on the back of my controller.That needs to get fixed.That is able to physically come out

Hi there JuliaBella7, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

I'm sorry to read you're experiencing this issue with your Xbox One controller.

Is the controller warranty still active? If not, you need to know that Xbox does not provide repair services for standard controllers outside of the warranty period. This service is only available for Elite Series 2 controllers, as you can confirm through the following link under the "Out-of-warranty service costs" dropdown:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/getting-your-product-serviced

As you can see in that dropdown, only the repair cost for Elite Series 2 controllers is listed, not for regular wireless controllers.

Therefore, if the controller warranty has expired, it will be necessary for you to take the controller to a trusted technician in your local area to have it examined and repaired.

Please keep in mind that in this public forum, we are just fellow players like you, trying to help other players with our best intentions.

I appreciate your understanding and I wish you good luck!

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Where can I go to get an Xbox One controller fixed?I have a spot on the back of my controller.That needs to get fixed.That is able to physically come out

any repair would be so close to the price of a new one it's not worthwhile. And they're not going to do a warranty repair for a spot
  4. KirsKiKi Win User

Where can I get my controller fixed

5. Sodangidni Win User

Where can I have my Elite Controller Fixed?

Hello, Liam V. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

According to the following article, it seems that Microsoft no longer supports the Elite Series 1 controller.

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/getting-your-product-serviced

However, if you live in the US, you can check if an authorized Best Buy center is near to you, or you can try starting a service order request by following the steps in the article above.

Best Buy Service Center article:

https://support.microsoft.com/surfa...n-the-us-9c30c2ba-a8d3-4657-b9df-9c00239751a2

I hope you find this answer helpful to your inquiry.

Thanks for taking the time to read me,

Arturo.
  6. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Where can I send my controllers to get fixed.

Hi Jory! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Xbox controllers.

Based on your description, it seems your controllers are already out of warranty but no worries, you can still check your service replacement options by signing your account and follow the instructions through the link below:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/controller/controller-warranty

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
Thema:

Where can I go to get an Xbox One controller fixed?I have a spot on the back of my...

1. Where can I go to get an Xbox One controller fixed?I have a spot on the back of my... - Similar Threads - Where controller fixed

2. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  3. Does anyone know where I could buy replacement magnets for my elite series 2 controller?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know where I could buy replacement magnets for my elite series 2 controller?: 3 of my magnets broke so I’m trying to find replacements and i don’t want to buy a whole new controller. submitted by /u/crackheadflorida [link] [comments]
  4. Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?: Hi I have an xbox accessibility controller (the big rectangle controller) for a disabled friend and was wondering where do I buy switches / additional buttons to plug into the controller...
  5. Where do I ship my xbox controller for replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I ship my xbox controller for replacement: Where do I ship my xbox controller for replacement, Anyone know? 2ba386f7-8b93-4ef8-b37d-e54f4dc25196
  6. Wheres my xbox desing control

in XBoX on Windows
    Wheres my xbox desing control: I've oder a xbox desing control from the xbox desing lab..... What a mistake I've not hread anything for 4weeks, ever time I try contact someone or talk to someone I get passed around. No one...
  7. Where can I send my controllers to get fixed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I send my controllers to get fixed.: In 2021 is when I got my first Xbox and i have three controllers for it (thier all made by Microsoft) my three controllers have different problems, for my series x/s controller is one of the...
  8. Where can I get my controller juloy stick button fixed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I get my controller juloy stick button fixed: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** ed88684d-17b8-4b61-8657-6dae70aa22f8
  9. I have a glitch where I can’t update controller settings, it just goes back to the main screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a glitch where I can’t update controller settings, it just goes back to the main screen.: I’m on Xbox, have turned it off and on, un installed and re installed and neither have worked. ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One***...
  10. Where can I have my Elite Controller Fixed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I have my Elite Controller Fixed?: I have had my Xbox Elite Controller 1 for a few years. It has started developing a bit of stick drift, and the rubbers are worn down and pulling loose from the controller. Is there a place I can...