Where can i get Xbox 360 system updates to download ?

Discus and support Where can i get Xbox 360 system updates to download ? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Where can i get Xbox 360 system updates to donwload ? 4361eede-a6ed-4b7f-8f8b-a975036e1cd9 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Dapiin, May 28, 2021.

1. Dapiin
    Dapiin Guest

Where can i get Xbox 360 system updates to donwload ?

:)

Dapiin, May 28, 2021
  2. WPAK Win User

3. DangerousBard Win User

error update

Check this support link and scroll down to the section install by usb or dvd where you can find where to download the update file:

support.xbox.com/.../system-updates-info

If your search engine doesn't allows you to download the update file, change the search engine and try again
  4. Miss Portia Win User

Tests are all fine but still can't stay connected.

@CombatEmu - First, you can download the update to a USB Flash Drive to make sure that gets updated. Then we can proceed with the troubleshooting:

support.xbox.com/.../system-updates
  5. KrisFarrell Win User

Where can I download XBOX system update 2.0.15572.0?

@Napkin Legend

If you would have taken the time to read my earlier verified post, I state the new update is not available untill today, and suggest you wait untill the end of the day to try the manual update. Im glad you got an update anyway.

Also the controller syncing issue is something they are working on to resolve, I highly doubt there would be a permanent block on 3rd party controllers. Plus one company, Datel, has already released a software update to make their controllers compatible
    with the latest System Update.
  6. Napkin Legend Win User

Where can I download XBOX system update 2.0.15572.0?

I just don't get why Microsoft can sit on an update that's been out for over a week and not release it to those of us that require alternative updating methods.
Thema:

1. Where can i get Xbox 360 system updates to download ? - Similar Threads - Where 360 system

2. from where can i download xbox 360 games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    from where can i download xbox 360 games?: i want to download and put in my hard drive. how to do that? dd77f015-f90f-4055-b629-5323f3a6eb82
  3. Where to find technical specification for Play and Charge kit for Xbox 360 Wireless Controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where to find technical specification for Play and Charge kit for Xbox 360 Wireless Controller?: Where do can I find the technical specification for the Play and Charge kit for the Xbox 360 Wireless Controller? I am trying to figure out how to power my Xbox 360 Wireless controller with 5V...
  4. i accidentally deleted my original xbox bios files on my 360 where do i go to fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i accidentally deleted my original xbox bios files on my 360 where do i go to fix this?: where do i download original xbox bios files for my 360? e37b3c46-d9b0-48c3-bf0d-5012d9d22b46
  5. Where do you got to change your pass code and guestion on xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do you got to change your pass code and guestion on xbox 360: Where do you go to change your pass code and guestion on xbox 360 f09357f7-f1a8-4908-8831-3efa3119f2da
  6. Where can I buy jurassic park the game 360 version for cheap?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can I buy jurassic park the game 360 version for cheap?: I looked around, Microsoft has it but not sold separately, looked on Amazon but either it was 30.00 or 80.00. I don't want to pay a insane price for a game that's been out for around 20 yrs....
  7. Where to find a new official MS brand 360 Slim Power Supply?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where to find a new official MS brand 360 Slim Power Supply?: Anybody know where I could order an official MS brand 360 Slim Power Supply brick? Mine has been starting to make a lot of noise lately. I keep it (and all my other electronics) sprayed out once a...
  8. Where do I find my Xbox Live Device ID on my XBOX 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I find my Xbox Live Device ID on my XBOX 360: My Microsoft account got hacked and the customer service rep is asking me for the Xbox Device ID (It starts with F) but I can't find it on my Xbox 360. Is it only a Xbox 1/ Series X thing?...
  9. Where do I find my 10 or 6 xbox 360 console code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I find my 10 or 6 xbox 360 console code: Where do I find my 10 or 6 xbox 360 console code 82cbe836-5721-4f0a-a441-ab870e0ffa54
  10. Where can i download the XBOX 360 controller drivers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can i download the XBOX 360 controller drivers?: Hello, recently i build a new computer, i have a xbox 360 wire controller and i always use it because the last computer read the controller automatically, but now it doesn´t detect it anymore,...