Where can I get my xbox repaired in south africa? My Series X just died while it was on...

Discus and support Where can I get my xbox repaired in south africa? My Series X just died while it was on... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Where can I get my xbox repaired in south africa? My Series X just died while it was on standby mode. The console is just over a year old.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sechaba Kgalala, Nov 23, 2023.

1. Where can I get my xbox repaired in south africa? My Series X just died while it was on...

Where can I get my xbox repaired in south africa? My Series X just died while it was on standby mode. The console is just over a year old.

:)

Sechaba Kgalala, Nov 23, 2023
  2. Keeper0304 Win User

Megaman 10 not available

How do I get Megaman 9 and 10 for Xbox 360 in South Africa as well as the Megaman X series.
  3. Sechaba Kgalala Win User

Where can I get my xbox repaired in south africa? My Series X just died while it was on standby mode. The console is just over a year old.

Not yet. Microsoft in South Africa is clueless and they don't care. There are no parts for repairing consoles here. I'm still waiting for the parts I ordered on Amazon.
  4. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Sechaba K, my name is Daniel and I would be happy to help.

I am very sorry that your Xbox has been damaged, it is always recommended to send the console for repair at official or authorized Xbox sites, to do this you must verify if you have an active warranty in the following link and if you do not have a warranty you must pay a fee for its repair .

https://account.microsoft.com/devices

In case there is no option to send your console to be repaired in South Africa, find a site online that handles this type of repair (I don't recommend it but it could be an option).

https://consoleservicecentre.co.za/xbox-one-repairs/

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

I hope you understand, I wish you good luck.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  5. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Ok that's fine Sechaba K, let me know if you managed to repair your console.
  6. Sechaba Kgalala Win User

Hi Daniel, thank you for your response. Unfortunately the warranty expired in March. I'll try the website you suggested.
Thema:

Where can I get my xbox repaired in south africa? My Series X just died while it was on...

1. Where can I get my xbox repaired in south africa? My Series X just died while it was on... - Similar Threads - Where repaired south

2. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  3. where is service number for Microsoft device repair order located?

in XBoX on Windows
    where is service number for Microsoft device repair order located?: Hi I just made a Microsoft Xbox device warranty repair for Xbox controller core 2. And the shipping instructions says, "put service number outside box". But i can't find it in my emails, website,...
  4. Where can I get a hdmi port repaired

in XBoX on Windows
    Where can I get a hdmi port repaired: I need a hdmi port replaced qWhere can qi get hdmi replaced cb360815-0896-4ebe-b5c8-1df22c526984
  5. In British Columbia Canada where can an Xbox One S be repaired?

in XBoX on Consoles
    In British Columbia Canada where can an Xbox One S be repaired?: The Xbox turns on but the HDMI does not work to the TV. I've tried 4 different HDMI cables and 3 TVs and all their ports. Is it repairable and where can I go? I can't take it to Gamescape or Game...
  6. Where do I send my controller to be repaired

in XBoX on Windows
    Where do I send my controller to be repaired: I need to send Xbox controller for repair but I don’t know where I send it 2dc57934-06a6-4910-b807-e67908ee961d
  7. Hi there, I'd like to know where can I repair a series s controller that's out of warranty...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi there, I'd like to know where can I repair a series s controller that's out of warranty...: I have 2 series s controllers that both have a problem with the right bumper as they both don't click, I can't order a repair online as they both are out of warranty, I just want to know how much...
  8. I m from bhubaneswar ,odisha. Where should I repair my xbox..

in XBoX on Consoles
    I m from bhubaneswar ,odisha. Where should I repair my xbox..: I m from bhubaneswar ,odisha. Where should I repair my xbox.. aad1560c-2900-43bd-a2f4-8206633b3ac0
  9. Where is my controller I sent in to repaired?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where is my controller I sent in to repaired?: I purchased an Xbox controller, and it was faulty when I opened it. I sent it in to be repaired under warranty. I saw on my MS account page they had received and were working on it... and then a...
  10. Where can I get repair for my Xbox one consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I get repair for my Xbox one consoles: Where can I get my Xbox one console repaired? 0957bce5-3e7c-40ec-95a6-611df1ea3c5d