Where can I get my controller juloy stick button fixed

Discus and support Where can I get my controller juloy stick button fixed in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** ed88684d-17b8-4b61-8657-6dae70aa22f8 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Trace Jones, Jan 12, 2024.

1. Trace Jones
    Trace Jones Guest

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

:)

Trace Jones, Jan 12, 2024
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi Trace! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Xbox controller.

You can check your controller's free warranty replacement order through this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/controller/controller-warranty

If your controller is no longer covered by warranty, you can check your out-of-warranty options using the same link above.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. KirsKiKi Win User

Where can I get my controller fixed

4. mrPaLeRyderX Win User

Day One controller thumsticks drifting

I am having the same problem. My left analog stick is drifting up, and it is getting worse, almost to the point where I can't control it. Microsoft needs a fix, nothing is broken in the controller, seems like a calibration is needed. Is there a way to
    recalibrate the analog sticks?
  5. davemcfly85 Win User

wired controller recognition

I am pretty sure you have to sync the other controller so it will show up as player 2. hit the sync button (near where the cord sticks out of the top of the controller) and the sync button on the 360 (do this while controller 1 is turned on as player 1)
    that should fix the problem, good luck.
  6. Malacath Win User

The Xbox One Controller - Is yours kinda flimsy?

My controller is fine. In fact it seems more robust than the black and silver 360 controller as i went through about 10 of those as it seemed impossible to get one where the analogue sticks centred properly.

My mate though has the day one edition controller and that does feel like flimsy junk. The B button doesnt work properly on that. It keeps sticking.
Thema:

1. Where can I get my controller juloy stick button fixed - Similar Threads - Where controller juloy

2. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  3. Does anyone know where I could buy replacement magnets for my elite series 2 controller?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know where I could buy replacement magnets for my elite series 2 controller?: 3 of my magnets broke so I’m trying to find replacements and i don’t want to buy a whole new controller. submitted by /u/crackheadflorida [link] [comments]
  4. Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?: Hi I have an xbox accessibility controller (the big rectangle controller) for a disabled friend and was wondering where do I buy switches / additional buttons to plug into the controller...
  5. Where can I go to get an Xbox One controller fixed?I have a spot on the back of my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I go to get an Xbox One controller fixed?I have a spot on the back of my...: Can someone tell me where I can get an xbox one controller repaired 0db2076c-60c7-4874-8534-81d368b1f55d
  6. Where do I ship my xbox controller for replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I ship my xbox controller for replacement: Where do I ship my xbox controller for replacement, Anyone know? 2ba386f7-8b93-4ef8-b37d-e54f4dc25196
  7. Wheres my xbox desing control

in XBoX on Windows
    Wheres my xbox desing control: I've oder a xbox desing control from the xbox desing lab..... What a mistake I've not hread anything for 4weeks, ever time I try contact someone or talk to someone I get passed around. No one...
  8. Where can I send my controllers to get fixed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I send my controllers to get fixed.: In 2021 is when I got my first Xbox and i have three controllers for it (thier all made by Microsoft) my three controllers have different problems, for my series x/s controller is one of the...
  9. I have a glitch where I can’t update controller settings, it just goes back to the main screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a glitch where I can’t update controller settings, it just goes back to the main screen.: I’m on Xbox, have turned it off and on, un installed and re installed and neither have worked. ***moved from Gaming and Xbox / Games and gaming / Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One***...
  10. I have a glitch where I can’t update controller settings, it just goes back to the main screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a glitch where I can’t update controller settings, it just goes back to the main screen.: I’m on Xbox, have turned it off and on, un installed and re installed and neither have worked. 55aff269-2c41-4950-9b0f-701cb9dc1621