Where can I get an Xbox one disc reader fixed and generally how much does it cost?

Discus and support Where can I get an Xbox one disc reader fixed and generally how much does it cost? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox one no longer reads discs so I was wondering on where I am able to get it fixed or how do I send it in to get fixed and generally what is the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Taylor Tomchak, Dec 28, 2022.

1. Where can I get an Xbox one disc reader fixed and generally how much does it cost?

My Xbox one no longer reads discs so I was wondering on where I am able to get it fixed or how do I send it in to get fixed and generally what is the cost.

:)

Taylor Tomchak, Dec 28, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Where can I get an Xbox one disc reader fixed and generally how much does it cost?

3. vincentmaran Win User

My Xbox One S doesn't play DVD but plays Blu ray disc just fine.

i guess the disc reader must be faulty, i have no idea where and how to get it fixed since microsoft malaysia dont do repairs on console
  4. KSI ZeroPudding Win User

Hardware problems related to crash at all?

Were you playing a game online when it crashed? I suggest you leave your Xbox off for a day or so and see if that helps. It's probably the reader which is faulty. Does it say 'Disc Unreadable' or 'Open Tray'? My Xbox did the same thing and I found that
    it fixed itself after like 2 days. if it persists you might want to take it in for repairs. I'm not sure how much it costs but it may be alot. Sorry, hope this helps :)
  5. Cruzinkiller Win User

Unable to Manual Eject?

I can't get mine to work had the same problem hit a hard spot but I've pushed to where my thumbs had indents I don't know what to do anymore how much does it cost to get it fixed?
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

xbox one s cd conversion

You could try (if you have one) an external disc reader on USB. You can also return the disc for either credit or as a trade in towards a gift card to get the game digitally. Clue your friend in that your console does not have a disc reader so you dont
    have this happen again.
Thema:

1. Where can I get an Xbox one disc reader fixed and generally how much does it cost? - Similar Threads - Where disc reader

2. Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???: I got banned for saying a cuss word after being told if I did something again there would be problems and over 20 invites constantly over the course of 5 mins. 7f0e3169-635f-4ce9-9e07-faea5e064f42
  3. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  4. So when is tells me "where do you want your save game to be".

in XBoX on Consoles
    So when is tells me "where do you want your save game to be".: I pressed on this console instead of the cloud is there anyway for I to get it back or (22d 23h 20m) lost forever? I am currently trying to get back into a game but I may have lost all my progress...
  5. No Marvel vs Capcom collection - where are the games?

in XboX Insiders
    No Marvel vs Capcom collection - where are the games?: Why does XB continually miss out on games? I really wanted to get the Marvel vs Capcom collection on my XBOX, but they just don’t seem to care about getting these games or they get them years...
  6. hi all my xbox 1 with no disc thing is stuck on a troubleshoot screen where if. i click any...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hi all my xbox 1 with no disc thing is stuck on a troubleshoot screen where if. i click any...: ive tried everything not even my parents can help someone please help its been 2 days and i cant last any longer a6ad668e-3de8-4003-a310-3550af32d25e
  7. I want to buy the physical disc for AC Valhalla, where can I get one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to buy the physical disc for AC Valhalla, where can I get one?: I want to buy the physical disc for AC Valhalla, where can I get one? 000d2b87-c463-46bd-b47c-d8b91dfda5ec
  8. Disc stuck in Xbox One, tried the paperclip on the side, Not Working, where to get help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disc stuck in Xbox One, tried the paperclip on the side, Not Working, where to get help?: Overwatch is stuck in my Xbox One. Its stuck between load and unload. I tried playing it and its not working. Tried putting the paperclip on the side hole and pushing, its not working. Should...
  9. Collector's Edition Disc Exchange - Where is Warzone REQ Bundle (14 Premium Requisition ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Collector's Edition Disc Exchange - Where is Warzone REQ Bundle (14 Premium Requisition ...: I received the Halo 5 disc this morning via FedEx, but do not see the - Warzone REQ Bundle (14 Premium Requisition packs) + Halo: The Fall of Reach (Animated Series), which was part of the code...
  10. Xbox One disc case broke - where can I get a new one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One disc case broke - where can I get a new one?: So, the case of my copy of Need for Speed Rivals broke a few days ago after a bunch of paperwork landed on it and would love to replace it. Is there a way to get a new Xbox One game box/case, one...