Where can I find service request number?

Discus and support Where can I find service request number? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I looking for my service request number for a controller I an sending in. They ask for it to be written on the box but i cant find it.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Matty10k, Mar 28, 2021.

1. Matty10k
    Matty10k Guest

I looking for my service request number for a controller I an sending in. They ask for it to be written on the box but i cant find it.

:)

Matty10k, Mar 28, 2021
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Where do I find the service request number?

3. XBF Felixx P Win User

where to check service request number

Hello
    justinlambert1
    !

I would suggest contacting an Xbox Live support agent by following the steps below. The agent would be able to search out that service request number / ticket and let you know what the current situation is.

As provided above the best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

I hope this helps a bit more.

Felix

Xbox forums support
  4. Smwutches Win User

5. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Justin,

Thanks for replying. In regard to any assistance for Xbox Live codes, as stated by my fellow XBF and our Ambassador, you would need to

contact Xbox Support by requesting a call back
    , then reference your case number to the agent who answers. Alternatively, you may reply directly to the email you received from the agent who made the case for you to contact them directly for further information.

Sadly, we here on the forums lack the necessary tools to directly assist with billing or code redemption issues. You can also refer to any error messages you've received via this support article: Troubleshoot
    gift card and code issues

I hope this helps a bit more.
  6. justinlambert1 Win User

The problem is that i bought an xbox live code on line and says that i can not redeem because its from another region.
Thema:

1. Where can I find service request number? - Similar Threads - Where find service

2. where do I find the code for the roblox digital card

in XBoX on Windows
    where do I find the code for the roblox digital card: I used my rewards points to get a Roblox digital card for 100 robux in rewards but I don't know how to redeem it on Roblox and I can't find the code for the card f7ca1fc4-e4c1-4ac8-b1a9-df636508ea41
  3. I don't know where to find the code for my Xbox gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't know where to find the code for my Xbox gift card: I don't know where to find the code for my Xbox gift card ca6ea607-809d-4bb8-aca0-8849803a2ac7
  4. Where can I find figment save files?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where can I find figment save files?: I want to move the save files of Figment: Journey into the mind but cannot seem to find the save files anywhere. fb74c236-e670-4b44-91ae-95314a1064a1
  5. Where do I find the service request number?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I find the service request number?: I put in a warranty on an Xbox elite series 2 custom from the design lab. The packing instructions say the I need to write the service request number on the box. Neither of the 2 emails I've been...
  6. I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them?: I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them? 7765f419-a310-46d8-925d-da096e6b450a
  7. where can i find fc 24?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where can i find fc 24?: I can't find the games in the library. I bought fc 24 inside my fifa 23, the purchase was successful, but I can't find the game anywhere. 03210eee-fff6-4892-b21f-f149db92622a
  8. where do i find it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where do i find it: i bought fifa 24 off the fifa 23 app and the purchase went throught but i cant find the game anywhere 94c22642-a8b9-425d-870f-c3a21b4627b1
  9. Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?: Ok. So this is silly of me…or not. I redeemed a digital code for a new game for my son. However, I redeemed the code through my cell phone. I was prompted that the game would be automatically...
  10. Where is the https://www.mirosoft.com/link website i can't find it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where is the https://www.mirosoft.com/link website i can't find it?: I can't get into the website to link my xbox series s using the 8 digit code. 1f37de6c-617d-4bd9-b226-3edab70f053e