Where can I find screen captures on Series X that are more than 20 days old?

Discus and support Where can I find screen captures on Series X that are more than 20 days old? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I take a lot of screen captures when playing games, and it takes me a while to finish games. So, I end up with several weeks worth of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StevenLippman, Jul 5, 2021.

1. Where can I find screen captures on Series X that are more than 20 days old?

Hi everyone,

I take a lot of screen captures when playing games, and it takes me a while to finish games. So, I end up with several weeks worth of captures by the time I'm done with a game.

I have my Series X set to only store game captures to my HDD.

I can only see game captures taken in the last 20 days. Where can I find older captures?

Here's my method for looking at captures:

1. Hit Xbox button

2. Scroll right to "Capture & share"

3. Select either "Share last capture" or "Recent captures"

4. Select "Show all captures"

5. Select "On this Xbox console"

It takes me to the captures I've taken in the last 20 days, nothing more. I got my Series X on launch day, and I take a ton of captures, so I know I have taken hundreds more.

Where are they, and how can I see them?

Thanks so much.

:)

StevenLippman, Jul 5, 2021
  2. Tezzarrific Win User

Are we being lied to about the performance of the next generation consoles

i have a 3080ti and a ryzen 7 5800x, starfield runs 60fps on a 55"4k tv no issues at 4k resolution too. cpu usage hovers around 37% and gpu less than 90% set mostly to high which is higher than series x, i have seen series x running starfield, it is horrid, graphics are running at low to medium if that and 30fps is just yuk.

surprised the series s can even start starfield as the series s is rubbish. series x is very old tech now too, ancient in tech terms.

the 2060 is more powerful than the series s, the series x is less powerful than the 2080.
  3. Farscape247 Win User

Why microsoft doesn't include xbox one X in next gen games its a powerfull console

i disagree, the series s is a good few years old tech now, so is the series x. i have a series s for my youngest kid and i can definately say, it is trash compared to the pc's in my home, its slow, games are running at mostly low to probably low-medium. series x is also getting on a bit compared with the tech available these days.

An i can deffo say the PC games i play come in way above the series s and even better fidelity and framerate than series x,
  4. Hao S Win User

Can you use x box game bar to screen capture?

my point was since xbox game bar is capable of screen capture can I just have it capture my screen i.e. just as a screen capture to show for instance where saves and files are or just screen capture on windows explorer to show where to move files...
    etc not just for games
  5. MarmiteOP Win User

Is the Xbox X|S unstable (bricking, crashing etc.)?

To be honest My son is on his 3rd series x and this one has the same problem as the other two, it’s crashing and logging him out! This one will go back just like the other two and sadly there will be no more series x in my house! One bad console is unfortunate.... two seemed unlikely but it happened...... but three??? Sadly I now have no faith there are clearly big issues with these. Each time I have spoken to Microsoft who each time have suggested sending it for repair but as it was less than 30 days old it went back to the shop where I purchased.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox series X upgrade

Hi,

Online gaming on a console and a PC can have two types of latency:

Lag is when we are referring to internet connection/server latency. Owning the latest Xbox Series X|S won't fix this, if that's where the problem is.

Framerate and framerate drops are console hardware game specific. If the game is designed to run at 60fps, but there is a lot of things going on on screen this will result in dropped frames and can be seen during play as a stutter/judder, screen tearing and reduced controller responsiveness.

The Series X (and even the Series S) have much more capable hardware and generally won't drop frames in heavy area's like the now quite old Xbox One S does.
Thema:

Where can I find screen captures on Series X that are more than 20 days old?

1. Where can I find screen captures on Series X that are more than 20 days old? - Similar Threads - Where find screen

2. where do I find the code for the roblox digital card

in XBoX on Windows
    where do I find the code for the roblox digital card: I used my rewards points to get a Roblox digital card for 100 robux in rewards but I don't know how to redeem it on Roblox and I can't find the code for the card f7ca1fc4-e4c1-4ac8-b1a9-df636508ea41
  3. I don't know where to find the code for my Xbox gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't know where to find the code for my Xbox gift card: I don't know where to find the code for my Xbox gift card ca6ea607-809d-4bb8-aca0-8849803a2ac7
  4. Where can I find figment save files?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where can I find figment save files?: I want to move the save files of Figment: Journey into the mind but cannot seem to find the save files anywhere. fb74c236-e670-4b44-91ae-95314a1064a1
  5. Where do I find the service request number?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I find the service request number?: I put in a warranty on an Xbox elite series 2 custom from the design lab. The packing instructions say the I need to write the service request number on the box. Neither of the 2 emails I've been...
  6. I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them?: I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them? 7765f419-a310-46d8-925d-da096e6b450a
  7. Cannot find where to turn off screen dimming on my Xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot find where to turn off screen dimming on my Xbox one x: I'm pretty sure this is a result of the latest update and it's an absolute nightmare. I use my Xbox one x for streaming quite a but. Just today I noticed it dimmed every 2 minutes when I looked on...
  8. Where can I find a decent viewer for screen captures?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can I find a decent viewer for screen captures?: The standard XBox capture manager is poorly designed and suffers from a number of problems for viewing saved captures. There does not seem to be any controller key that will simply advance you...
  9. Where to find the load screen update issue in marketplace?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where to find the load screen update issue in marketplace?: So this game has been sitting for months and months. Son finally decides he wants to play so we painfully go thru the install process. After about 2 hrs of crap, he can finally play single player...
  10. Where do i find the "games with Gold" that used to be on the home screen on Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do i find the "games with Gold" that used to be on the home screen on Xbox one: Since the update the button that use to navigate to the months free games with gold has gone, how do you find them know? bc865602-e445-44ef-ab41-2fc76c100400