Where can I find my refund ??? I used a credit card for purchase

Discus and support Where can I find my refund ??? I used a credit card for purchase in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I got refund on 8900 madden 24 nut points . where can I find the funds ? c8df4dc7-df23-4872-befa-cfac2112b021 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RobbieBowe, Nov 5, 2023.

1. RobbieBowe
    RobbieBowe Guest

I got refund on 8900 madden 24 nut points . where can I find the funds ?

:)

RobbieBowe, Nov 5, 2023
  2. KindGryphon Win User

I got refund on 8900 madden 24 nut points . where can I find the funds ?
    If you paid by credit card and it shows the refund as "approved" it can then take between 3-5 business days (or longer depending on your bank) for the refund to be processed on your banks end.

Once Microsoft approves the refund on their end everything else is in your banks hands.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

If you paid with a credit card, then that is were the refund would go.
  4. SammyVS Win User

Wrong credit card account refund

Then your bank must credit the amount to your new credit card. I have already refunded purchases to a card that no longer existed but my bank refunded me the new card with no problem.
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

Sombody was in my account and refunded a game to his cc...

Any refund that is made is put back onto the payment option that was used to make the purchase with in the first place.

Was the PUBG game purchased with someone elses credit card on your account?

Any purchase history including if an item is refunded can be seen online by signing into your account commerce.microsoft.com You can check there and make sure that your credit card was used when purchasing PUBG and to also make sure that it was refunded.
  6. tekworm Win User

How long does the investigation last?

Weird, this just happened to me also two days ago. Someone got access to my xbox live account, logged in from another location, purchased 10,000 microsoft points using the credit card I had on file, and used them to purchase all sorts of random downloadable
    content. I called and told them my issue, they said they had to open a unauthorized access investigation that would take from 11-14 business days.

The woman I spoke to said she could not refund the transactions because I removed the credit card on file. WHY would I keep the credit card on file if my account was just used by someone not authorized, and charged ~$150.00 to said credit card?!

I am hoping that I can get a refund soon as I can not afford to cover the funds that were withdrawn.
Thema:

1. Where can I find my refund ??? I used a credit card for purchase - Similar Threads - Where find refund

2. where do I find the code for the roblox digital card

in XBoX on Windows
    where do I find the code for the roblox digital card: I used my rewards points to get a Roblox digital card for 100 robux in rewards but I don't know how to redeem it on Roblox and I can't find the code for the card f7ca1fc4-e4c1-4ac8-b1a9-df636508ea41
  3. I don't know where to find the code for my Xbox gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't know where to find the code for my Xbox gift card: I don't know where to find the code for my Xbox gift card ca6ea607-809d-4bb8-aca0-8849803a2ac7
  4. Where can I find figment save files?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where can I find figment save files?: I want to move the save files of Figment: Journey into the mind but cannot seem to find the save files anywhere. fb74c236-e670-4b44-91ae-95314a1064a1
  5. Where do I find the service request number?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I find the service request number?: I put in a warranty on an Xbox elite series 2 custom from the design lab. The packing instructions say the I need to write the service request number on the box. Neither of the 2 emails I've been...
  6. I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them?: I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them? 7765f419-a310-46d8-925d-da096e6b450a
  7. where can i find fc 24?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where can i find fc 24?: I can't find the games in the library. I bought fc 24 inside my fifa 23, the purchase was successful, but I can't find the game anywhere. 03210eee-fff6-4892-b21f-f149db92622a
  8. where do i find it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where do i find it: i bought fifa 24 off the fifa 23 app and the purchase went throught but i cant find the game anywhere 94c22642-a8b9-425d-870f-c3a21b4627b1
  9. Where do i find the refund cancel email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do i find the refund cancel email: How to find The e-mail that was given to me for refund 6fcd573e-b9a0-4097-bcb2-1c3da7cb05ab
  10. I paid for a game and now I don't have it and can't find where my refund is

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I paid for a game and now I don't have it and can't find where my refund is: I can't access the game I bought e4cb1366-0001-4fe2-80d7-b68859a1669f