Where can I find my Minecraft Partner Application

Discus and support Where can I find my Minecraft Partner Application in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I applied to become a Minecraft Marketplace Partner and I can't find my application anywhere, does anyone have a link where to find it. (I looked at... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BenWalkervhvyvy, Sep 4, 2023.

1. Where can I find my Minecraft Partner Application

I applied to become a Minecraft Marketplace Partner and I can't find my application anywhere, does anyone have a link where to find it. (I looked at partners.microsoft.com)

:)

BenWalkervhvyvy, Sep 4, 2023
  2. Mauro Sarlat Win User

Hi BenWalkervhvyvy.

My name is Mauro and am glad to assist you. We are sorry for this incident.

About your application for the partnership. I recommend that you start a complaint at the link below, describe the problem you are having, and how long your application has been under review.

https://partner.microsoft.com/en-US/support/?st...

You can also contact Mojang support via the link below, where you can find out more about your case and why your application is still under review.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

source:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...ogram-is/e4537d74-51ba-44ce-99f0-10d3db01536d

Thanks,
    Mauro
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Informacion de experiencia[Experience information]

Hello FireStew,

Thank you for your post. I underestand you are applying to be a Minecraft Partner. For support with your application, it's best to visit the

Microsoft Partner Center Support
    page.

I hope this helps.
  4. Georges C. Win User

My minecraft partner program is still in review

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello H.A123, since it's the Minecraft Partner program, follow the proposed guidelines from a fellow community member.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  5. Jhonkito Win User

Where on the application page you need to select a country, but I don’t have it there!

Hi Starland, my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

We are sorry to hear that you could not find your country in the country list of the partner application. This can be due to several reasons, such as:

1. Your country is currently not available for partners.
    2. Your country is available for partners, but the country list is not updated.
    3. Your country is available for partners, but you must select a different option from the list.

To check if your country is currently available for partners, you can contact the support team. They will be able to give you more information about partner availability in your country.

If you want, I can provide you with a direct link to support, but I need more information, for example, what app or website are you describing exactly?

Please remember that this is a Microsoft public forum, where we are just gamers trying to help others with basic problems, but we are not Microsoft employees.

If you have any other questions, let me know, I will be attentive to continue helping you.
  6. Francia J. Win User

My Mincraft Marketplace Appliction Still Under Review

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

As per the official support site “We cannot give status updates about partnership applications after they are submitted. If you are a good fit for the partner program, our marketplace team will reach out about your application. For assistance with the partnership program please refer to the support inside the Microsoft Partner Portal.”

For your reference, you can check this link: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/36...
Thema:

1. Where can I find my Minecraft Partner Application - Similar Threads - Where find Minecraft

2. Need help with finding where I could contact to recover my minecraft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with finding where I could contact to recover my minecraft account.: Hello, I've forgotten the microsoft email and password in which I used to log in to my minecraft account. I went to minecraft support and filled in the minecraft recovery form but I got an email...
  3. Where do I find my free copy of Java edition minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I find my free copy of Java edition minecraft?: Hello, gamertag is Vanselarion. I have had the Minecraft Windows 10 edition for several years and was excited to receive Java free of charge, but I cannot seem to find it and everywhere I look I...
  4. Where do I find out which Microsoft Account is linked to my Minecraft PSN account? I am...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where do I find out which Microsoft Account is linked to my Minecraft PSN account? I am...: I get the “sign in with Microsoft Account” options, do the log in process, and it tells me that the PSN account is already linked to another Microsoft account. It does not tell me which one,...
  5. Where do I find an installer for Minecraft that I can download?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I find an installer for Minecraft that I can download?: Where do I find an installer for Minecraft that I can download? 68c6eded-c89e-4812-bdc6-60c62cb55957
  6. Where to find the background image used in the minecraft game details on the 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where to find the background image used in the minecraft game details on the 360?: Does anyone know where to find a download for the image used in the game details? It's pretty slick looking minecraft and I wouldn't mind having it as background....
  7. Where do I find a copy for my Minecraft: Windows 10 edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where do I find a copy for my Minecraft: Windows 10 edition?: Hello, I recently got windows 10 edition and I have no clue where to install it, I have paid for it in full but it's giving me an error saying to check my library, I checked my library and...
  8. Can i find out where one of my Minecraft window 10 product keys was used on an account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i find out where one of my Minecraft window 10 product keys was used on an account?: I had a extra Windows 10 edition key that i used but i can remember what account is there a way to find out what account it was redeemed for? 28f5ea1d-5af1-4384-8c87-70c690a8b480
  9. Where can i find the correct email for Minecraft Win10 free download?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can i find the correct email for Minecraft Win10 free download?: where can i see whats my correct Microsoft Account? so i mean the microsoft account where i get Minecraft WIndows 10 for free because i pay minecraft Java , and redeem the code from mojang ,...
  10. MineCraft Finder.... the place where you find people to play with

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MineCraft Finder.... the place where you find people to play with: So i have been searching for people to play with and a noticed a few things in this forum. 1. Most of the posts are old and when you comment on it no one really reply on it 2. The posts are...