Where Can I Find DLC Details?

Discus and support Where Can I Find DLC Details? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have recently purchased Far Cry 6 Ultimate, and after carefully looking through the information, I could not see anything stating that the content... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SleepiestGecko2, Nov 6, 2021.

1. Where Can I Find DLC Details?

I have recently purchased Far Cry 6 Ultimate, and after carefully looking through the information, I could not see anything stating that the content would be exclusive to me.

After installing all content on my home Xbox, and playing the game through to the point of content being unlocked, my family member are unable to access the bonus DLC content. Can someone let me know where in the details of the game and DLC within the store that it states it is for the sole use of the purchaser as i cannot find it anywhere.

Previously in other games this has not been an issue, for example when I purchased Far Cry 5, the DLC and bonus content was readily available to other users on my home Xbox. Surely as a family we are not expected to pay £100 each for this content.

:)

SleepiestGecko2, Nov 6, 2021
  2. Nursemorph Win User

According to a user on Reddit, it is a new thing with Far Cry 6:

"According to Ubisoft support, "DLC content is sharable between first party accounts, but ULC (basically all the cosmetics and pre order bonus stuff) is not sharable." So those items will only go to the account that purchased the game."

https://www.reddit.com/r/farcry6/comments/q3jzzc/dlc_issue_when_game_sharing/

Edit: I suspect that the Game Sharing is treated the same as playing the game on different consoles with the same account

https://www.ubisoft.com/en-gb/help/...-sharing-in-far-cry-6/000099058?origin=middle

If you have Twitter, you could try tweeting Ubioft support for clarification:

https://twitter.com/UbisoftSupport
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is

Hello SleepiestGecko2, by definition game sharing only allows access to the base game, in cases of games that the extra content is accessed by other accounts in the sharing this is entirely the developer's decision.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Thanks SleepiestGecko2, have a nice weekend.
  5. SleepiestGecko2 Win User

Thanks for the update. I was not aware of this, i thought as the files show as separate files, they were not linked to a user as such, but to the console. I will take it up with Ubisoft as I am certain it did not state that this was the case anywhere and feel somewhat that it was mis-sold to me.

thanks again for the quick update
  6. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

Where can I find the DLC for wreckfest?

Hello, Kenneth C my name is Jose, and I would be happy to help.

Can I ask where you bought the Dlc Pack, did you buy them on the official Xbox website?

I'll be waiting your prompt response.
Thema:

1. Where Can I Find DLC Details? - Similar Threads - Where Find DLC

2. where do I find the code for the roblox digital card

in XBoX on Windows
    where do I find the code for the roblox digital card: I used my rewards points to get a Roblox digital card for 100 robux in rewards but I don't know how to redeem it on Roblox and I can't find the code for the card f7ca1fc4-e4c1-4ac8-b1a9-df636508ea41
  3. I don't know where to find the code for my Xbox gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't know where to find the code for my Xbox gift card: I don't know where to find the code for my Xbox gift card ca6ea607-809d-4bb8-aca0-8849803a2ac7
  4. Where can I find figment save files?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where can I find figment save files?: I want to move the save files of Figment: Journey into the mind but cannot seem to find the save files anywhere. fb74c236-e670-4b44-91ae-95314a1064a1
  5. Where do I find the service request number?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I find the service request number?: I put in a warranty on an Xbox elite series 2 custom from the design lab. The packing instructions say the I need to write the service request number on the box. Neither of the 2 emails I've been...
  6. I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them?: I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them? 7765f419-a310-46d8-925d-da096e6b450a
  7. where can i find fc 24?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where can i find fc 24?: I can't find the games in the library. I bought fc 24 inside my fifa 23, the purchase was successful, but I can't find the game anywhere. 03210eee-fff6-4892-b21f-f149db92622a
  8. Where to find call of the wild DLC power pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where to find call of the wild DLC power pack: Call the wild DLC power pack add-on. Where to find it or purchase e1078fb3-0593-4c07-92ae-27401b930618
  9. Call of the wild the Hunter new DLC power pack add-on. Where can I find it so I can purchase it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of the wild the Hunter new DLC power pack add-on. Where can I find it so I can purchase it: Call of the wild the Hunter. New DLC add-on power pack where can I find it so I can purchase it a1b2e6f3-85ad-47b6-95fd-89f8fd70ecfe
  10. WHERE TO FIND FALLOUT 4 AUTOMATRON DLC AFTER INSTALLATION

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHERE TO FIND FALLOUT 4 AUTOMATRON DLC AFTER INSTALLATION: This has been a frequent question in the community. Bethesda did something unique with this DLC and is allowing it to exist within in-game play. In other words, this DLC consists of additional...