Where can I find a decent viewer for screen captures?

Discus and support Where can I find a decent viewer for screen captures? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The standard XBox capture manager is poorly designed and suffers from a number of problems for viewing saved captures. There does not seem to be any... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Finnian Reilly, May 8, 2021.

1. Where can I find a decent viewer for screen captures?

The standard XBox capture manager is poorly designed and suffers from a number of problems for viewing saved captures.

1. There does not seem to be any controller key that will simply advance you to the next capture. What usually happens when hitting any key, is it brings up a menu of options. Not what I want.
    2. If you select the View HDR option, when you advance to the next capture, it keeps reverting back to SDR. If you can view something in HDR why would you want to keeping seeing the SDR version?
    Is there any app similar to the Playstation 4 gallery viewer which lets you simply advance to the next/previous screenshot capture with either the bumper keys or the trigger keys, and does not force you keep switching to SDR mode?

:)

Finnian Reilly, May 8, 2021
  2. Hao S Win User

Can you use x box game bar to screen capture?

my point was since xbox game bar is capable of screen capture can I just have it capture my screen i.e. just as a screen capture to show for instance where saves and files are or just screen capture on windows explorer to show where to move files...
    etc not just for games
  3. DemonNemesis sK Win User

Check out My Advanced Warfare Videos

Checked out your videos! Keep up the great stuff and keep with it xD The Capture system you use could use some work... Video taping a screen generally doesn't get you many viewers xD
  4. voteDC Win User

How can I change my Dashboard background?

Social, select your Avatar and then Change Theme on the next screen. Or go to Apps, Picture Viewer, pick the source where the image can be found and press Y when you have it.
  5. SteamyDog Win User

Screen Shots from xbox 360

I wouldn't be giving out my facebook password to any one, plus I have my facebook account set so that any external viewers or work colleagues cant see anything I post without consent.

Need to wait and see what the xbox one bring in regards to screen captures and app uploads
  6. ngocphi Win User

Making Videos On XboX360

i donno you can get a decent ati all in wonder 9800 (agp ) or any of the other new ones for pci-e

ati or nvidia or just specific capture cards

remeber a decent computer and ram plus a decent capture card

(nvidia makes some but they are harder to get )

ati and nvidia capture cards doubles as a 3dgaming card

also they have onboard mpg encoding which makes video conversion easier (i have a ati 9800 on an old pc due to i couldn't get agp on a dual core lol)
Thema:

Where can I find a decent viewer for screen captures?

1. Where can I find a decent viewer for screen captures? - Similar Threads - Where find decent

2. where do I find the code for the roblox digital card

in XBoX on Windows
    where do I find the code for the roblox digital card: I used my rewards points to get a Roblox digital card for 100 robux in rewards but I don't know how to redeem it on Roblox and I can't find the code for the card f7ca1fc4-e4c1-4ac8-b1a9-df636508ea41
  3. I don't know where to find the code for my Xbox gift card

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don't know where to find the code for my Xbox gift card: I don't know where to find the code for my Xbox gift card ca6ea607-809d-4bb8-aca0-8849803a2ac7
  4. Where can I find figment save files?

in XBoX on Windows
    Where can I find figment save files?: I want to move the save files of Figment: Journey into the mind but cannot seem to find the save files anywhere. fb74c236-e670-4b44-91ae-95314a1064a1
  5. Where do I find the service request number?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I find the service request number?: I put in a warranty on an Xbox elite series 2 custom from the design lab. The packing instructions say the I need to write the service request number on the box. Neither of the 2 emails I've been...
  6. I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them?: I just redeemed minecoins I bought. Where can I find them? 7765f419-a310-46d8-925d-da096e6b450a
  7. where can i find fc 24?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where can i find fc 24?: I can't find the games in the library. I bought fc 24 inside my fifa 23, the purchase was successful, but I can't find the game anywhere. 03210eee-fff6-4892-b21f-f149db92622a
  8. where do i find it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where do i find it: i bought fifa 24 off the fifa 23 app and the purchase went throught but i cant find the game anywhere 94c22642-a8b9-425d-870f-c3a21b4627b1
  9. Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Game I redeemed with digital code is no where to be found on my system. Where can I find it?: Ok. So this is silly of me…or not. I redeemed a digital code for a new game for my son. However, I redeemed the code through my cell phone. I was prompted that the game would be automatically...
  10. Where is the https://www.mirosoft.com/link website i can't find it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where is the https://www.mirosoft.com/link website i can't find it?: I can't get into the website to link my xbox series s using the 8 digit code. 1f37de6c-617d-4bd9-b226-3edab70f053e