Where can I delete my XBox Profile from my Microsoft account

Discus and support Where can I delete my XBox Profile from my Microsoft account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I would like to delete my XBox profile from my Microsoft account as I no longer have an XBox, I do not use the XBox app on Windows and do not intend to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by William Bowsher, Nov 3, 2023.

1. Where can I delete my XBox Profile from my Microsoft account

I would like to delete my XBox profile from my Microsoft account as I no longer have an XBox, I do not use the XBox app on Windows and do not intend to ever play XBox games again.

:)

William Bowsher, Nov 3, 2023
  2. Stephanie Dequito Win User

Thank you for your response, William, and I understand your frustrations with Xbox.

Unfortunately, the Xbox profile and other services like Xbox, Skype, OneDrive, and office365 are permanently linked with your Microsoft account and can’t be deleted separately.

Each Xbox profile is linked to a Microsoft account, so if you decide to delete the profile, the only option for now is to delete the whole account.

I recommend you submit your feedback regarding this directly to the Microsoft Xbox team via the feedback hub app through the link below:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-profile/manage-account/xbox-insider-hub-report-a-problem

Please check these links for more information:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-account/9d18dcb5-1b7e-4637-b89c-27bc01d9dbde

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...unt-from/5b717821-381a-4717-82c0-abf0565e8b08

Kind regards,
    Stephanie
  3. William Bowsher Win User

No my Microsoft account is linked to my email address, XBox is just a service provided by Microsoft as confirmed by Tezzarific, and as such I should be able to delete that service from my Profile.

I do not have a profile for my old Office subscription and I do not have a profile for my Teams application.

It is very hard to ignore something when you are constantly receiving spam emails about purchases of XBox games and then have to go and check your account to make sure it hasn't been compromised, because you can't delete the service.
  4. Stephanie Dequito Win User

Hi William! My name is Stephanie and I'm more than happy to help you out!

Microsoft account and Xbox account are one and the same. It is impossible to delete or separate one side from the other.

Just as Tezzarrific said, you can simply ignore or not use the Xbox services on your Microsoft account at all.

Kind regards,
    Stephanie
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

you can't as it is the microsoft account, the microsoft account covers xbox, office, teams and all the other services from microsoft, if you do not want to use xbox anymore then just stop using it but the account cannot be deleted.
  6. WPAK Win User

HELP PL !!

Translation: I'm Poland! You can delete an xbox 360 microsoft from my account so I can create a new account?

Hi there,

a xbox live account can not be deleted from your Microsoft Account, you can only move it to another Microsoft Account (and if needed Close that Microsoft Account).

See this link for the steps and limitations:
    support.xbox.com/.../switch-gamertag-to-different-microsoft-account
Thema:

1. Where can I delete my XBox Profile from my Microsoft account - Similar Threads - Where delete Profile

2. Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can xbox make it to where you have a warning before being banned or suspended???: I got banned for saying a cuss word after being told if I did something again there would be problems and over 20 invites constantly over the course of 5 mins. 7f0e3169-635f-4ce9-9e07-faea5e064f42
  3. Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send...: Where do I send my Xbox controller too I'm trying to get it repaired but idk where to send it to bf1fac4c-63ae-4708-847f-9a3a8f1ea18f
  4. So when is tells me "where do you want your save game to be".

in XBoX on Consoles
    So when is tells me "where do you want your save game to be".: I pressed on this console instead of the cloud is there anyway for I to get it back or (22d 23h 20m) lost forever? I am currently trying to get back into a game but I may have lost all my progress...
  5. No Marvel vs Capcom collection - where are the games?

in XboX Insiders
    No Marvel vs Capcom collection - where are the games?: Why does XB continually miss out on games? I really wanted to get the Marvel vs Capcom collection on my XBOX, but they just don’t seem to care about getting these games or they get them years...
  6. Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where would I go to get a new gray plastic clip that goes into my joystick module?: I was playing one day when I noticed that my controller was clicking everytime I moved the joystick in a particuler way so I did some research and found out that the tiny plastic piece was broken...
  7. Factory reset on xbox (where deletes everything) going delete for example infected files...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Factory reset on xbox (where deletes everything) going delete for example infected files...: I need to know if I get something from Edge like virus or something. 9d8f6072-c443-425d-a0c2-2f653e026804
  8. i accidentally deleted my original xbox bios files on my 360 where do i go to fix this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i accidentally deleted my original xbox bios files on my 360 where do i go to fix this?: where do i download original xbox bios files for my 360? e37b3c46-d9b0-48c3-bf0d-5012d9d22b46
  9. CrossAcrobat556. Where is my 713 solitare level ? l delete my account ***Removed...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CrossAcrobat556. Where is my 713 solitare level ? l delete my account ***Removed...: I had username CrossAcrobat556. I have deleted my ***Removed PII***@gmail.com effective October 27. I have created 2 new Microsoft accounts. ***Removed PII***@gmail.com & ***Removed...
  10. So I've been having this problem where I can't delete my captures

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I've been having this problem where I can't delete my captures: I read the replies to Levi and followed everything but none of it worked b4d1fe49-96fc-4e1b-a45f-b7f4ab2f6bca