Where can I buy some Great arrows?

Discus and support Where can I buy some Great arrows? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am thinking of switching from a dark longbow +10 to an Alonne Greatbow +10. Will the greatbow do more damage? My main question is where can I buy... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OblivionKeyo, Jul 27, 2014.

1. OblivionKeyo
    OblivionKeyo Guest

I am thinking of switching from a dark longbow +10 to an Alonne Greatbow +10. Will the greatbow do more damage? My main question is where can I buy great arrows for it, possibly lightning or magic great arrows? I just can't remember where and from who
    I got them from before. Thanks in advance for any help.

:)

OblivionKeyo, Jul 27, 2014
  2. LiamBaines
    LiamBaines Guest
    where can i buy

dazzle capture cards, not online, only in shops in uk, i know game do hd pvrs but im not paying over £200 for something i wont use all the time... And how do I set them up? Apparently its hard.

LiamBaines, Jul 27, 2014
  3. MattyA 369
    MattyA 369 Guest
    where can i buy

You can get a Dazzle capture card from most PC World shops. And generally capture cards are simple to set up: all you have tou do is attach cables to you TV/Xbox in the same way the TV and Xbox are connected.

MattyA 369, Jul 27, 2014
  4. R3d P01nt
    R3d P01nt Guest

darksouls2.wiki.fextralife.com/Items

McDuff sells iron great arrows (infinite supply).

Navlaan sells the rest (infinite supply) but you have to complete his storyline.

Head of Vengarl sells destructive great arrows (infinite supply).

R3d P01nt, Jul 27, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: