Where can I buy a 'legit' Xbox One UK Power Supply?

Discus and support Where can I buy a 'legit' Xbox One UK Power Supply? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have no issues with my power supply I just want to be able to easily move the console between 2 rooms without taking all the cables with me (Kinect... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by nick.king, Jan 10, 2014.

1. nick.king
    nick.king Guest

I have no issues with my power supply I just want to be able to easily move the console between 2 rooms without taking all the cables with me (Kinect is downstairs and is wall mounted above the TV which is also is wall mounted, cables are in the wall, when
    I'm playing Battlefield and having some me time the Xbox is in the bedroom again with a wall mounted TV, you can imagine the hassle taking all cables with me).

I've seen various power supplies on eBay that say they work in all countries but I'm dubious about buying stuff from Hong Kong to use in the UK so I'd rather have the real thing. I'm thinking a second power supply is a hell of a lot cheaper than a second
    Xbox One which I can't afford right now.

Any help much appreciated.

Thanks.

Nick.

:)

nick.king, Jan 10, 2014
  2. Power supply adaptor??

Hello,

Just got my Xbox One from US.

unfortunately made a big mistake, did not check the power rating - was too excited and connect the power cable for US ( 110V ) to Qatar power grid (220 V ),

As a result power adaptor is gone completely, Good news that I did not connected the console itself))

I can not buy officially Xbox One in Qatar yet, so no tech support here.

Now I am trying to be more careful((

Here is the questions?

1, Is Xbox 360 power cable is suitable with Xbox One?

2. If not can I fit the Xbox power cable from UK or Europe to my console?

3. where I can buy power cable in UK and what is the price?

regards,

CryingCoyote16, Jan 10, 2014
  3. QUEZZY man 1
    QUEZZY man 1 Guest
    Got a new Xbox one (US power version) I live in UAE - I got a power converter

Hi All

I have an xbox one US version , which means I have a us power supply. My plugs here are all 240, so I was given by virgin mega stores where I bought a converter.

Problem is this keep switching off every 1-2 hrs as it gets hot. The xbox and it's power supply is like.. Freezing cold.

So I want to know can I buy and use an XBOX one European/UK Power supply and if so where could I get one please.

QUEZZY man 1, Jan 10, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Daft Badger, Jan 10, 2014
  5. Daft Badger Win User

6. Panno92 Win User

Power Supply

Hi, if you have an Xbox One FAT with external power supply brick you need to buy a new one with the correct power supply for UK

If you have an Xbox One S or X you need a power converter from US supply (110V) to UK supply (220-240V) Edit (thanks to Njal the
    Blue
    )

You can use a converter with the Xbox One FAT but it is cheaper and better to buy the correct power brick
  7. TrippN Win User

Smoke from Ethernet input (US console in the UK)

Where can I purchase a UK Power Supply for my Xbox 360 Slim? I've had little luck finding one online.

thanks!
  8. Obsessive Power Win User

USA Xbox will it work in uk

The Xbox One S has a internal 'Multi-voltage power supply. So yes, if you buy from the U.S and bring it to the UK it will work just fine. You will need either a UK power cord or a US to UK plug adaptor to connect it to the mains here though - which is
    a just a minor quibble. All games on the console are region free. You could buy the older model Xbox One, but, that one would require a UK power brick to function in the UK, so if you must buy one there, buy the newer S version.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2016-microsoft-xbox-one-s-review

"There's much to like here - the integration of the multi-voltage power supply into the main chassis is obviously welcome...."
  9. PalmettoBling Win User

Defective power supply unit and cord

Thema:

1. Where can I buy a 'legit' Xbox One UK Power Supply? - Similar Threads - Where buy 'legit'

2. Where to buy a new lead from the power block to the xbox console S series?.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where to buy a new lead from the power block to the xbox console S series?.: Every time I find one it says it is not for the S series. Can you let me know what I need to look for or where to buy one in the UK please? ac6d36ce-7605-4960-989c-9e4b0c55a745
  3. Does anyone know where I could buy replacement magnets for my elite series 2 controller?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone know where I could buy replacement magnets for my elite series 2 controller?: 3 of my magnets broke so I’m trying to find replacements and i don’t want to buy a whole new controller. submitted by /u/crackheadflorida [link] [comments]
  4. Replacement hard drive for Xbox one. Where to buy?

in XboX Insiders
    Replacement hard drive for Xbox one. Where to buy?: Can anyone share a link to buy replacement hard drive for Xbox one please? Thanks submitted by /u/uvasag [link] [comments]
  5. Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where to buy buttons / switches for xbox adaptive controller?: Hi I have an xbox accessibility controller (the big rectangle controller) for a disabled friend and was wondering where do I buy switches / additional buttons to plug into the controller...
  6. Where can I buy The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct on digital format?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can I buy The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct on digital format?: Hi there community, I used to play this awesome game "TWD: Survival Instinct" on xbox 360, I had it in disk format but now the disk is broken and I can't find it on the store. Is it available to...
  7. Where can I buy a cooling fan for the Xbox one (I have the white xbox with the black plate...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can I buy a cooling fan for the Xbox one (I have the white xbox with the black plate...: I’m just looking to see where I can buy a cooling stand, with the controller charger included, specifically for my system, I keep accidentally getting the ones for s and x series....
  8. Where is the cheapest and most reliable place you can buy a digital Xbox Live Gold code?

in XboX Insiders
    Where is the cheapest and most reliable place you can buy a digital Xbox Live Gold code?: Where is the cheapest and most reliable place you can buy a digital Xbox Live Gold code? submitted by /u/ThaEmceeToby [link] [comments]
  9. If I where to buy a AI 4k tracking webcam that states that it’s only compatible for pc and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I where to buy a AI 4k tracking webcam that states that it’s only compatible for pc and...: I wanted to know so that I don’t waste my money d12c5cc4-b520-4129-9436-debb304d24ac
  10. Where can I buy jurassic park the game 360 version for cheap?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where can I buy jurassic park the game 360 version for cheap?: I looked around, Microsoft has it but not sold separately, looked on Amazon but either it was 30.00 or 80.00. I don't want to pay a insane price for a game that's been out for around 20 yrs....